Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Welcome Tatterdamelion

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2013, 04:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Berry had him nailed dead from the gitgo

She has said she can sense his presence.

Anonymous

I believe Tatterdamelion isn't SMP..

I apologize for not believing you.

:(

cc

There is one other around both forums ... slightly different modus. Could be either of them. Anyone using another's long known nick is always a clue all is not right
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"There is one other around both forums ... slightly different modus. Could be either of them. Anyone using another's long known nick is always a clue all is not right

Romero told me that Tatterdamelion isn't SMP..

If it is a troll though we can deal with it if it gets out of hand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"There is one other around both forums ... slightly different modus. Could be either of them. Anyone using another's long known nick is always a clue all is not right

Who is that CC?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

no loss....when you come on a forum and make your first post super hard retard style...we're not losing a good poster...

Chickenfeets

Super hard retard style. Meh.

http://s805.photobucket.com/user/Chickfeets/media/MassageAd_zps0c13bda6.jpg.html">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

no loss....when you come on a forum and make your first post super hard retard style...we're not losing a good poster...

Are any of you my mother? Tatter was NOT to be taken seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Super hard retard style. Meh.

http://s805.photobucket.com/user/Chickfeets/media/MassageAd_zps0c13bda6.jpg.html">

:roll:

Berry Sweet

I know, rite?  Like I'm supposed to be offended or something?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I know, rite?  Like I'm supposed to be offended or something?

trolling

Berry Sweet

Of course.  The same thing for years.  Oh Beryy gives a free "happy ending"  har har!!  *retard snicker*

This troll has been gobbling on the stick of shit for the past 5 years.

It's soooo funny, rite?   :roll:  When a person who has a bad back, leg cramps, etc...goes to get a massage, lo and behold, they are all getting a happy ending  :roll:

I wonder how that works for the chiropractor?  Does the chiropractor result in a happy ending?  

What about a plumber?  Are they all on crack?

What about constuction workers?  Do they all wear helmets cause they are retaded?

I like to know what these trolls do in REAL life for work...and I wouldn't be surprised if it's some blue collar bitch job...just like millions of other people.  Do you really think I am the only one here who has a "shitty so-called" job, while everyone else is some CEO at the shit brick company?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Of course.  The same thing for years.  Oh Beryy gives a free "happy ending"  har har!!  *retard snicker*

This troll has been gobbling on the stick of shit for the past 5 years.

It's soooo funny, rite?   :roll:  When a person who has a bad back, leg cramps, etc...goes to get a massage, lo and behold, they are all getting a happy ending  :roll:

I wonder how that works for the chiropractor?  Does the chiropractor result in a happy ending?  

What about a plumber?  Are they all on crack?

What about constuction workers?  Do they all wear helmets cause they are retaded?

I like to know what these trolls do in REAL life for work...and I wouldn't be surprised if it's some blue collar bitch job...just like millions of other people.  Do you really think I am the only one here who has a "shitty so-called" job, while everyone else is some CEO at the shit brick company?

Don't worry about it Berry. This chickenfeets is a typical smug, white liberal, self-righteous, VF asshole. Do you know who this prick is anyway?

Chickenfeets

Poor Shen Li. Her lack of a liberal education prevents her from giving her thoughts some nuance. It's all black and white. The liberal boogeymen are out to get you.

Get an education. Then I might listen to what you have to say.

Berry... how many chiropractors, plumbers, and construction workers do you know who work from their homes? Working from home affords some privacy. Privacy is a fertile ground for things getting out of hand. So to speak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Poor Shen Li. Her lack of a liberal education prevents her from giving her thoughts some nuance. It's all black and white. The liberal boogeymen are out to get you.

Get an education. Then I might listen to what you have to say.

Berry... how many chiropractors, plumbers, and construction workers do you know who work from their homes? Working from home affords some privacy. Privacy is a fertile ground for things getting out of hand. So to speak.

Shen Li is a professional engineer..

Her thoughts whether you agree with them or not are practical and scientific..

Your thoughts can heard in any high school in Canada.