The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sweden's self-inflicted mess: 61 no go zones and women afraid to go to city centers

Started by Gaon, June 02, 2019, 01:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

According to an Amnesty International report, in Sweden, rape investigations are under-prioritized, there are "excessively long waiting times for the results of DNA analyses", there is not enough support for rape victims and not enough work is done for preventative purposes.

In 2017, a Swedish police report, "Utsatta områden 2017", ("Vulnerable Areas 2017", commonly known as "no-go zones" or lawless areas) showed that there are 61 such areas in Sweden. They encompass 200 criminal networks, consisting of an estimated 5,000 criminals. Twenty-three of those areas were especially critical....

n the picturesque Swedish university city of Uppsala, 80% of girls do not feel safe in the city center. One 14-year old teenager, who is afraid to reveal her identity, told the Swedish media that she always wears trainers so that she can 'run faster' if she is attacked:

"I sat down on a bench and immediately guys came and sat next to me on both sides. Then more guys came and stood in front of me. They began to grab my hair and my legs and said things to me that I did not understand. I became so terrified and told them many times to stop, but they did not listen... Everything is so horrible. This is so wrong. I want to be able to feel safe", she said about taking the bus home.

A recent survey from Region Uppsala shows that only 19% of girls in high school feel safe in the inner city of Uppsala. In 2013, the number was 45%. The men and boys in the gangs that engage in the sexual harassment of Swedish girls in Uppsala are frequently newly-arrived migrants.

In response, officials from Uppsala apparently told the Swedish press, "We usually encourage girls who feel insecure to think about what they need to do to feel safe, such as not walking alone, making sure they get picked up and anything else that can reduce their sense of insecurity." In other words, the authorities are leaving the responsibility for dealing with this critical security issue to the girls themselves.

The scared girls in Uppsala are only a small part of the entire picture. According to the latest National Safety Report, published by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande Rådet or Brå), four out of 10 women are afraid to walk outside freely. "Almost a quarter of the population chooses a different route or another mode of transportation as a result of anxiety about crime... Among women aged 20-24, 42 percent state that they often opted for another route or another mode of transportation, because they felt insecure and worried about being subjected to crime. The corresponding proportion among men in the same age group is 16 percent..." according to Brå.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14209/sweden-self-inflicted-mess">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1420 ... icted-mess">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14209/sweden-self-inflicted-mess

Sweden has effectively surrendered.
The Russian Rock It

JOE

Swedish, Norwegian & other Scandinavian girls/women can be extremely beautiful.

I'd say the most beautiful White women on the planet

The creme de la creme.

Royals without actually being royals.

Better genes than the actual royals such as the House of Windsor

I'm not surprised that these 3rd world immigrants wanna rape them.

I guess it's better for them than waiting for the day of judgement to meet their 72 virgins, possibly without holes & heavily clad in burqas which they figger imay never come and may be a religious fable anyways

Gaon

Quote from: "JOE"Swedish, Norwegian & other Scandinavian girls/women can be extremely beautiful.

I guess it's better for them than waiting for the day of judgement to meet their 72 virgins, possibly without holes & heavily clad in burqas which they figger imay never come and may be a religious fable anyways

You are excusing their savage and criminal behavior? Will Sweden remain a desirable nation to live if measures are not immediately enacted to limit immigration and protect their unique culture. The clock is ticking.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "JOE"Swedish, Norwegian & other Scandinavian girls/women can be extremely beautiful.

You are excusing their savage and criminal behavior? Will Sweden remain a desirable nation to live if measures are not immediately enacted to limit immigration and protect their unique culture. The clock is ticking.

Gaon, pay no attention to JOE..

He didn't read your post..

He is an elderly man who finds amusement in derailing discussions.

Odinson

I dont understand why it is a must to have these freaks in here..

If it doesnt work out, kick them out..

It should be that simple.

Its some kind of a psychosis they are under..

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont understand why it is a must to have these freaks in here..

I don't understand what Sweden is doing either. They are committing cultural suicide. Why?
The Russian Rock It

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Odinson"I dont understand why it is a must to have these freaks in here..

I don't understand what Sweden is doing either. They are committing cultural suicide. Why?

because we are all obligated to cater to Muslims in EVERY way, including to the point of ruining our societies and the values that built them.  Anything less would be....

...Waycisssssss

---

This is another good place for the meme CC found

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Celebrate-Cultural-Suicide-Multicultural-Diversity-620x395.jpg">

Gaon

Sweden needs to honestly evaluate whether the current policy of cultural relativism is making Sweden a better place to live or not. If not, than they should take seriously my friend Odinson's suggestion to kick out migrants who won't conform to Scandinavian values and obey Sweden's laws.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

You're ALL so wrong!!

Sweden is hard on sexual offenders!!!

Look at the lengths they're going to to bring that vile rapist, Julian Assange, to justice.

cc

I'll re-post here this as it is significant

For  Amnesty International, who is quite prog oriented, to put this report forward,

today's "after" situation in pre-islamic invaded  "safe" Sweden has to be [size=150]EXTREMELY[/size] bad
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Sorry - sloppy of me - it was my reply to Gaon's OP - Do I get another try?

Quote from: "Gaon in OP"According to an Amnesty International report, in Sweden, rape investigations are under-prioritized, there are "excessively long waiting times for the results of DNA analyses", there is not enough support for rape victims and not enough work is done for preventative purposes.

In 2017, a Swedish police report, "Utsatta områden 2017", ("Vulnerable Areas 2017", commonly known as "no-go zones" or lawless areas) showed that there are 61 such areas in Sweden. They encompass 200 criminal networks, consisting of an estimated 5,000 criminals. Twenty-three of those areas were especially critical....

n the picturesque Swedish university city of Uppsala, 80% of girls do not feel safe in the city center. One 14-year old teenager, who is afraid to reveal her identity, told the Swedish media that she always wears trainers so that she can 'run faster' if she is attacked:

"I sat down on a bench and immediately guys came and sat next to me on both sides. Then more guys came and stood in front of me. They began to grab my hair and my legs and said things to me that I did not understand. I became so terrified and told them many times to stop, but they did not listen... Everything is so horrible. This is so wrong. I want to be able to feel safe", she said about taking the bus home.

A recent survey from Region Uppsala shows that only 19% of girls in high school feel safe in the inner city of Uppsala. In 2013, the number was 45%. The men and boys in the gangs that engage in the sexual harassment of Swedish girls in Uppsala are frequently newly-arrived migrants.

In response, officials from Uppsala apparently told the Swedish press, "We usually encourage girls who feel insecure to think about what they need to do to feel safe, such as not walking alone, making sure they get picked up and anything else that can reduce their sense of insecurity." In other words, the authorities are leaving the responsibility for dealing with this critical security issue to the girls themselves.

The scared girls in Uppsala are only a small part of the entire picture. According to the latest National Safety Report, published by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande Rådet or Brå), four out of 10 women are afraid to walk outside freely. "Almost a quarter of the population chooses a different route or another mode of transportation as a result of anxiety about crime... Among women aged 20-24, 42 percent state that they often opted for another route or another mode of transportation, because they felt insecure and worried about being subjected to crime. The corresponding proportion among men in the same age group is 16 percent..." according to Brå.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14209/sweden-self-inflicted-mess">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1420 ... icted-mess">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14209/sweden-self-inflicted-mess

Sweden has surrendered.

Quote from: "To which my reply"For Amnesty International, who is quite prog oriented, to put this report forward,

today's "after" situation in pre-islamic invaded "safe" Sweden has to be EXTREMELY bad

cc

Quote from: "Gaon"Sweden needs to honestly evaluate whether the current policy of cultural relativism is making Sweden a better place to live or not. If not, than they should take seriously my friend Odinson's suggestion to kick out migrants who won't conform to Scandinavian values and obey Sweden's laws.

Rather, they are doing N OT H I N G

Maybe they are preoccupied with that Aussie scumbag???

cc

Quote from: "JOE" ..........

Apart from being a silly stupid  derailer, I find this especially offensive

We now know how low Jo can go

Must we tolerate such crap??

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Gaon"Sweden needs to honestly evaluate whether the current policy of cultural relativism is making Sweden a better place to live or not. If not, than they should take seriously my friend Odinson's suggestion to kick out migrants who won't conform to Scandinavian values and obey Sweden's laws.

Rather, they are doing N OT H I N G

Maybe they are preoccupied with that Aussie scumbag???

Aussies aren't SCUMBAGS!!!!

:t1929: