Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Is Canada Exporting Islamic Terrorism?

Started by Anonymous, September 27, 2013, 01:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

QuoteIt's official, Canada is now a major exporter of Islamic terrorism.

News came Wednesday that Ali Mohamed Dirie, a man convicted as part of the Toronto 18 terror plot, was killed fighting alongside jihadi rebels in Syria. In 2009, Dirie was sentenced to seven years for his part in a plot to attack targets in Canada, including Parliament and Toronto's financial district, but was released just two years later after getting credit for time served awaiting trial.

Despite the serious nature of the charges against him and a Parole Board report that said he showed "no remorse, empathy or concern for the innocent people who were to be targeted by the terrorist attacks/plans," Dirie was set free with no conditions. That he went on to join the global jihad in Syria should surprise no one.

The news comes at the same time as federal officials look into claims a Canadian was part of last weekend's attack on the Westgate mall in Nairobi, Kenya. That attack saw Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab storm the mall, killing dozens of innocent civilians.

As part of the attack, the terrorists reportedly told all Muslims to leave and shoppers attempting to flee were asked the name of Mohammed's mother; if they couldn't answer, the shoppers were shot.

While it has not been confirmed, a list of those involved posted online alleges a 24-year-old Ontario man named Abdirizak Mouled took part alongside several Americans and Brits.

If that report is true, then a Canadian had a hand in killing two of his countrymen, Annemarie Desloges of Ottawa and Naguib Damji of Vancouver who died in the attack simply for being the wrong religion.

Welcome to the jihad.

We can add the names Xris Katsiroubas and Ali Medlej to the list of terror exports. Katsiroubas and Medlej were high school friends from London, Ont., who were drawn to Islam and the jihad and ended up dying in an attack on a gas plant in Algeria last January. A report on the incident stated plainly that a Canadian was a clear leader of the attack that saw 40 gas plant workers and 29 terrorists die.

Another Canadian, 25-year-old Hassan El Hajj Hassan, has been named as one of two people behind a bus bombing targeting Israeli tourists in Bulgaria last year.

Rudwan Khalil Abubaker and William Plotnikov are just two of the Canadians who have been killed while fighting for the jihadi cause in Chechnya.

The list of Canadians fighting for the cause of Islamic jihad overseas could go on and on. I haven't even touched on those facing charges or convicted of plots in Canada alone.

Then there is Canada's role in financing terrorism.

Last week, Canada Revenue Agency revoked the charitable status of the Islamic Society of North America Development Foundation over concerns that money raised in Canada had been sent to terrorist causes in Pakistan. Last year the taxman yanked the charitable status of IRFAN-Canada (International Relief Fund for the Afflicted and Needy) after audits revealed nearly $15 million from Canada was diverted to the terrorist group Hamas.

These case likely only scratch the surface.

My friend Tarek Fatah pointed earlier this week to attacks in the Philippines, Kenya, Pakistan, Nigeria and Syria to say the jihadis have declared war on the world.

I think he's right.

Fatah's solution is to call on every Muslim group in Canada to denounce the doctrine of armed jihad; if they won't, the groups should be treated persona non-grata.

Given Canada's expanding role in the global jihad, I'd say this is a good first step but only a first step.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/26/canadas-growing-role-in-global-jihad">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/26/c ... obal-jihad">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/26/canadas-growing-role-in-global-jihad

Romero

QuoteNews came Wednesday that Ali Mohamed Dirie, a man convicted as part of the Toronto 18 terror plot, was killed fighting alongside jihadi rebels in Syria. In 2009, Dirie was sentenced to seven years for his part in a plot to attack targets in Canada, including Parliament and Toronto's financial district, but was released just two years later after getting credit for time served awaiting trial.

The crazy thing is Canada's actually supporting these Syrian rebels. We've given them millions of dollars and communications equipment the last couple of years.

We supported jihadists in Libya too. Terrorists or allies?

Anonymous

Who says there's an unemployment problem for awkward, unskilled Canadian youth. Plenty of jobs abroad for young Western raised jihadists. ;)
QuoteToo many Canadians are engaging in terror abroad.

Last week it was revealed the government is investigating reports that a 24-year-old Ontario man was one of the attackers in the recent Nairobi shopping mall attack.

This is not so farfetched. Canadians have gone overseas to join al-Shabaab before ­ the terror group responsible for the attack.

Another recent investigation revealed a Canadian was the "clear leader" of the Jan. 16 Islamist attack on the In Amenas gas plant. Both Ali Medlej and Xris Katsiroubas, of London, Ontario, died participating in the attacks.

Ali Mohamed Dirie has apparently died fighting for rebels in Syria. He was a member of the Toronto 18. He served time from 2005 until his 2011 release.

It's unknown when he left Canada for Syria. So much for rehabilitation.

Taken together, these stories indicate a worrisome trend.

Our internationally respected country has only one-tenth the population of the United States yet manages to have a disproportionately large connection to such attacks.

What is the solution?

For starters, we can knock it off with the coddling. A 2003 Toronto Star story featured Dirie as part of a woodworking employment program.

Clearly "society" did not push him to extremism.

Some of these extremists are born here, others abroad. Some are in dire straits, but otherwise are economically stable. The common thread in all these stories is obviously their connection to radical Islam.

The Canada Revenue Agency recently revoked the charitable status of the Islamic Society of North America (Canada) for financial ties to an alleged terror group.

This was a good move. Canadians must not provide material support to terror.

If people think it's fine to fund terror, it's not a stretch for them to then think it's okay to participate.

As for those who weren't born here, and seem to be using Canada just for its generous welfare and health care, the door must be closed.

Bill C-425, which didn't become law during the last session of Parliament due to squabbles over procedure, allows the government to remove the citizenship of dual nations for those involved in acts of terror.

It's a start. Right now we need to use every tool at our disposal.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/30/fighting-terrorism-begins-at-home">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/30/f ... ns-at-home">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/09/30/fighting-terrorism-begins-at-home

jaysings

I hope not. don't let them in to perturb our society

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I hope not. don't let them in to perturb our society

Islam is a hateful ideology. People who believe in the Quran should be barred from Canada.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Islam is a hateful ideology. People who believe in the Quran should be barred from Canada.

will they disguise themselves as refugees and deceive compassion from the government in order to land on Canada?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

will they disguise themselves as refugees and deceive compassion from the government in order to land on Canada?

People using refugee claims as a backdoor into Canadian residency pisses me off big time.

Odinson

One of the attackers in Kenya was a "finnish man"..

Every country is exporting terrorists.

I doubt the "finnish man" was white...

Obvious Li

and dropped in the ocean on the way home.....cheers gorgeous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

and dropped in the ocean on the way home.....cheers gorgeous

Good idea handsome. ;)

cc

Maybe the list will give some people a clue as to how worldwide this whole radical islam thingy is

Al Shaabab has released names of the attackers at Westgate on its twitter handle as follows;

1. Ahmed Mohamed Isse: 22 years old, native, from Saint Paul Minnesota

2. Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid: 24 years old from Minneapolis

3. Gen Mustafe Noorudiin: 27 years old from Kansas city. MO

4. Qasim Said Mussa: 22 years old Garissa, Kenya.

5. Ahmed Nasir Shirdoon: 24 years old from London, UK

6. Zaki Jama Caraale: 20 years old from Hargeisa, Somalia

7. Ismael Guled: 23 years old from Helsinki Finland

8. Sayid Nuh: 25 years old from Kismayu, Somalia

9. Abdirizak Mouled: 24 years old from Ontario Canada

And yes, Canada has come front and center in many many ways and in manys of the world - Syria, Kenya, Algeria, Sweden, UK etc. etc.

Kenya Stockholm .com - http://kenyastockholm.com/2013/09/23/westgate-shooting-al-shaabab-releases-names-of-attackers-at-westgate/">http://kenyastockholm.com/2013/09/23/we ... -westgate/">http://kenyastockholm.com/2013/09/23/westgate-shooting-al-shaabab-releases-names-of-attackers-at-westgate/

The list shows that only one attacker was Kenyan or bred in Kenya, the rest having graduated from Al Shabbaab's foreign Universities. If this list is to be taken seriously, Kenya's war of aggression on Somalia to wipe out Al-shabbaab was hopeless to say the least. The list shows that Al-Shabbaab has an international Network of terrorists waiting to be deployed at any time to spill blood, murder and destroy property.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Maybe the list will give some people a clue as to how worldwide this whole radical islam thingy is

Al Shaabab has released names of the attackers at Westgate on its twitter handle as follows;

1. Ahmed Mohamed Isse: 22 years old, native, from Saint Paul Minnesota

2. Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid: 24 years old from Minneapolis

3. Gen Mustafe Noorudiin: 27 years old from Kansas city. MO

4. Qasim Said Mussa: 22 years old Garissa, Kenya.

5. Ahmed Nasir Shirdoon: 24 years old from London, UK

6. Zaki Jama Caraale: 20 years old from Hargeisa, Somalia

7. Ismael Guled: 23 years old from Helsinki Finland

8. Sayid Nuh: 25 years old from Kismayu, Somalia

9. Abdirizak Mouled: 24 years old from Ontario Canada

And yes, Canada has come front and center in many many ways and in manys of the world - Syria, Kenya, Algeria, Sweden, UK etc. etc.

Kenya Stockholm .com - http://kenyastockholm.com/2013/09/23/westgate-shooting-al-shaabab-releases-names-of-attackers-at-westgate/">http://kenyastockholm.com/2013/09/23/we ... -westgate/">http://kenyastockholm.com/2013/09/23/westgate-shooting-al-shaabab-releases-names-of-attackers-at-westgate/

The list shows that only one attacker was Kenyan or bred in Kenya, the rest having graduated from Al Shabbaab's foreign Universities. If this list is to be taken seriously, Kenya's war of aggression on Somalia to wipe out Al-shabbaab was hopeless to say the least. The list shows that Al-Shabbaab has an international Network of terrorists waiting to be deployed at any time to spill blood, murder and destroy property.

Hello Ms. CC, so nice to see you again..

:)

I want to say how bad I feel about the shabby way two or three people treat you on Vancouver Forum..

You are such a nice lady and I feel so bad when I read their(mostly one person) continual abuse of you..

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by loved ones.

cc

Thank you, but not to worry Fash. I replied in your other thread
QuoteActually Fash, working-24/7/365-to appear-"innocent", ethic-void Querky (Romey) has taken to the same vile childish sleazball tactic. A lowly unoriginal ethic-less copycat follower of the pack

Not to worry Fash. I get great entertainment (fun) from several people but especially from these 2 fake tolerance-pretender clowns

Say. I keep getting logged out rapidly here the past 2 weeks. Anyone else having this problem?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Our intelligence agency has been tracking sums of money going to these terrorist organizations.

Many of the big time terrorists are hiding here in the nordiclands. And some of the islamic nutjobs here are goading moslims to start some kind of a islamic revolution. They say it is peaceful but that doesn´t sound peaceful to me.

Funny thing is that some of our nationalists have been imprisoned for agitating people to fight against certain foreign groups..

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thank you, but not to worry Fash. I replied in your other thread
QuoteActually Fash, working-24/7/365-to appear-"innocent", ethic-void Querky (Romey) has taken to the same vile childish sleazball tactic. A lowly unoriginal ethic-less copycat follower of the pack

Not to worry Fash. I get great entertainment (fun) from several people but especially from these 2 fake tolerance-pretender clowns

Say. I keep getting logged out rapidly here the past 2 weeks. Anyone else having this problem?

No, I haven't experienced it myself cc.