The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Gas stations

Started by Vancouver, June 03, 2019, 07:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I went to Costco today.

I got touched up by another car in the carpark.

For a FREE copy of my wonderfully informative e-book "How Whisky Extends Your Life", try and guess the gender and race of the driver of the other vehicle.

Take your time...

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/outrageous-contempt-fuck-you-hand-450w-655065910.jpg">

Bricktop

No e-book for YOU, Arnold Palmer.

Anonymous

For a FREE copy of my wonderfully informative e-book "How Whisky Extends Your Life", try and guess the gender and race of the driver of the other vehicle.

Take your time...

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

No takers so far.

You people are RACISTS.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am a fine driver with an impeccable driving reputation and do not have any record of driving offenses. I am never in a rush while driving and let others cut in. Why not? I won't get to my destination any quicker if I did not let them in. I did give one nasty woman my middle finger one time. It was satisfying. I can parallel park in a flash, always make sure I park within the yellow lines, and can do a 3-point turn also in a flash. I am also known as the U-turn queen. If it is legal, I happily make a U-turn.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

Take your time...

In our neighbourhood young black males by far are the worst drivers, lol then East Indian especially the middle age women, Chinese and Spanish middle age drivers both are equality horrible too doesn't matter which gender, duno which one is worst though(Spanish or Chinese), then old White men probably 75 or older due to aging response.
Permanently off his rocker

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Take your time...

In our neighbourhood young black males by far are the worst drivers, lol then East Indian especially the middle age women, Chinese and Spanish middle age drivers both are equality horrible too doesn't matter which gender, duno which one is worst though(Spanish or Chinese), then old White men probably 75 or older due to aging response.

I live in Surrey. East Indian women are the worst drivers I have seen here. In Israel, North Africans were the worst drivers.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

Take your time...

I live in Surrey. East Indian women are the worst drivers I have seen here. In Israel, North Africans were the worst drivers.

Sounds pretty much dead on, seen a lot of young Black guys drive with an attitude like they're inside a F1 race car, yet a lot of their understand of mechanical physics is equivalent to a 8 year old.  And Indian women, my friend just got his leg crushed and his Honda Odyssey totaled by one going through a red light a few months ago, sadly the Indian women had it worst and broke her neck during the collision.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"

Take your time...

Sounds pretty much dead on, seen a lot of young Black guys drive with an attitude like they're inside a F1 race car, yet a lot of their understand of mechanical physics is equivalent to a 8 year old.  And Indian women, my friend just got his leg crushed and his Honda Odyssey totaled by one going through a red light a few months ago, sadly the Indian women had it worst and broke her neck during the collision.  ac_unsure

Everyday I see East Indian women in expensive full size SUV's paying attention to their phones and not the road when they are behind the wheel.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am a fine driver with an impeccable driving reputation and do not have any record of driving offenses. I am never in a rush while driving and let others cut in. Why not? I won't get to my destination any quicker if I did not let them in. I did give one nasty woman my middle finger one time. It was satisfying. I can parallel park in a flash, always make sure I park within the yellow lines, and can do a 3-point turn also in a flash. I am also known as the U-turn queen. If it is legal, I happily make a U-turn.

I'm a cautious driver with a safe record, but my husband always drives when we go out.

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am a fine driver with an impeccable driving reputation and do not have any record of driving offenses. I am never in a rush while driving and let others cut in. Why not? I won't get to my destination any quicker if I did not let them in. I did give one nasty woman my middle finger one time. It was satisfying. I can parallel park in a flash, always make sure I park within the yellow lines, and can do a 3-point turn also in a flash. I am also known as the U-turn queen. If it is legal, I happily make a U-turn.

Says every driver ever.
Time is malleable

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

As I have said before, I am not running for office so I need no supporters. I am not trying to convince anyone I am a fine driver. All who know me can vouch for it but carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Says every driver ever.

I don't, but yes I suppose most drivers do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Says every driver ever.

ac_lmfao When did you become a smartass.