Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:33:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are We as Awful as We Act Online?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, June 03, 2019, 09:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm very different in real life. I'm rather shy and reserved.

Interesting...I use to be that way but I got so very sick n tired of people and their shit.  I do respect the elderly tho and always will.

I dont have time for anyone in public anymore.  This city...people are just bloody rude...I'll toss it right back in their face...ain't it incredible when someone in public treats you like trash and you return the favor, they look at you shocked...stupid motherfuckers...like yeah, the whole world revolves around your dumbass right? If you disrespect me, I'll disrespect you...instant karma and I love it...but I will move the hell outta here one day to a small town...this city just feeds off you.

Jesus Christ Girl, the way you're talking here i'm getting the idea you walk around the streets of Gotham with one radioactive eye and a shoulder mounted mace canister.

You need to kick back and smoke a doob

or 200 of them.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm very different in real life. I'm rather shy and reserved.

:MG_216:

It's true ya know. ac_sothere

Of course.

Shy Shen.

Biggie Smiles

Caskur is awful in this life, real life, half life and the after life. Even the devil wants her to stay alive so he doesn't have to deal with her.

have you people taken my advice and put her down with a moose gun yet?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Interesting...I use to be that way but I got so very sick n tired of people and their shit.  I do respect the elderly tho and always will.

I dont have time for anyone in public anymore.  This city...people are just bloody rude...I'll toss it right back in their face...ain't it incredible when someone in public treats you like trash and you return the favor, they look at you shocked...stupid motherfuckers...like yeah, the whole world revolves around your dumbass right? If you disrespect me, I'll disrespect you...instant karma and I love it...but I will move the hell outta here one day to a small town...this city just feeds off you.

Jesus Christ Girl, the way you're talking here i'm getting the idea you walk around the streets of Gotham with one radioactive eye and a shoulder mounted mace canister.

You need to kick back and smoke a doob

or 200 of them.

Someone has got to do it...might as well be me.  I got to be a role model for my kid...I gotta teach her to never let anyone walk all over her or even try to take advantage of her or any situation....stand your ground and be in charge, always.

My current behaviour stems from a certain situation that has really changed me and my kid...there is no room for bullshit, assholes or cunts.

I am in the bath right now, but I can guarantee when I get out, I will be puffin on a doob.  I like the ideaof me with a radioactive eye and a shoulder mounted mace canister. Lmao

Anonymous

I have the same electrifying personality in real life as I do here. ac_toofunny

Odinson

I have no great love for some muslim/negro loving traitors..

May all manner of harm come to them.

Zetsu

I'm some what different IRL, usually White folks are the easiest to get along with, then Black Canadians, Hindus, and last are Muslim, Chinese and Italians which is the ones I can't stand, usually I tell the dipshits to go back to where they came from or just stfu.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm some what different IRL, usually White folks are the easiest to get along with, then Black Canadians, Hindus, and last are Muslim, Chinese and Italians which is the ones I can't stand, usually I tell the dipshits to go back to where they came from or just stfu.

Being Taiwanese, I have had disagreements with mainland Chinese..

Not all of course, but some do come here to represent their government.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm some what different IRL, usually White folks are the easiest to get along with, then Black Canadians, Hindus, and last are Muslim, Chinese and Italians which is the ones I can't stand, usually I tell the dipshits to go back to where they came from or just stfu.

I have lived more than half of my life outside Canada. A lot of that time in African or Mid Eastern shit holes. I can get along with most people. Islam is not about getting along though. It's about conquering.

Anonymous

There are too many immigrants period. And that does not include the rapefugee scammers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

There are too many immigrants period. And that does not include the rapefugee scammers.

I agree most refugee claimants are probably economic migrants..

But, I don't believe they are any more likely than any other men to rape.

Blurt

I tend to be the same way in real life as I am here.

I want to enjoy myself, I want to learn, I want to see the world through the eyes of others.

I try to not hurt other people. Not intentionally, anyway. And I always keep in mind there's a person behind the handle. Like Leo, I'm not a big fan of those who have genuine emotional mischief on their mind even as they hide behind an anonymous handle.

Even though I might check my Facebook or Twitter accounts two or three times a year, I tend to stay away from social media. I don't read the comments sections of news sites; these are a troll's paradise.

I like online forums because they're cosy and intimate; you get a chance, over a long period, to become familiar with the geography of other people's personalities despite the features of their online personas.

I try to remain true to my own principles without feeling the need to whack other people over the head with them.

I try to receive other people's views and opinions in the most sympathetic light possible. I often fail at this. I'm imperfect.

I enjoy a bit of light flaming, if it's done in the spirit of fun. If I find out that it's actually hurting someone for real, I desist. That's never my aim.

I'm most certainly not as bad in real life as some folks on the forums believe me to be.

I'm definitely not shy or reserved, though. Not here and not in real life.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I tend to be the same way in real life as I am here.

I want to enjoy myself, I want to learn, I want to see the world through the eyes of others.

I try to not hurt other people. Not intentionally, anyway. And I always keep in mind there's a person behind the handle. Like Leo, I'm not a big fan of those who have genuine emotional mischief on their mind even as they hide behind an anonymous handle.

Even though I might check my Facebook or Twitter accounts two or three times a year, I tend to stay away from social media. I don't read the comments sections of news sites; these are a troll's paradise.

I like online forums because they're cosy and intimate; you get a chance, over a long period, to become familiar with the geography of other people's personalities despite the features of their online personas.

I try to remain true to my own principles without feeling the need to whack other people over the head with them.

I try to receive other people's views and opinions in the most sympathetic light possible. I often fail at this. I'm imperfect.

I enjoy a bit of light flaming, if it's done in the spirit of fun. If I find out that it's actually hurting someone for real, I desist. That's never my aim.

I'm most certainly not as bad in real life as some folks on the forums believe me to be.

I'm definitely not shy or reserved, though. Not here and not in real life.

That's how I feel too Blurt.

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have the same electrifying personality in real life as I do here. ac_toofunny

That's shocking.

:swoon:

Erica Mena

I've mellowed out a lot over this past year. Both online and in real life

I'm meaner when I'm bitter and miserable
<t></t>