News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blurt is lost; he's one of the Undead now.

Started by Rotwang, June 03, 2019, 09:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rotwang

I warned him.

I told him that flamers are akin to vampires, werewolves and charity callers; once bitten, you are one with them. There is no release, no redemption, no way back to the world of sunlight and sycophancy.

He would not listen. He is one of them now. Look upon his work at SG, and grieve for the loss of our former comrade.

"No, AssFatigue, you couldn't afford to live in London. You need to put down roots in Liverpool, the U.K. version of Flint, MI. And make sure you never leave. Because you can't. Skateboarding is illegal on the motorways.

Also, having strangers online offer to send me money as a result of my trolling prowess is one of the perks of sashaying through a room crowded with with folks who can't tell tell their brain from the remains of last night's Kraft Dinner.

As I've said before, and I'll repeat it just in case the noodles and cheese between your ears acquired an IQ point overnight, you have an ordinary mind.

On a more serious note, though, I do find it somewhat frustrating that some of the smartest people I've met anywhere are on these forums, dancing cheek by jowl with the likes of you. The white noise (no pun intended) coming out of your mouth is a bane to intelligent communication. You're static. But I put up with you because there are folks behind you who have smart things to say.

Now get out of the way. And fetch me another Cosmo while you're at it.
"

The undeniable work of a flamer. Blurt. He of pompous and sanctimonious barbs dripping with satire and sarcasm, now accursed. Our own Darth Vader.

Lament, dear members, the loss of our comrade...

:cray:

Bricktop

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Blurt always seemed like a nice guy. Look at what you people made him become!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

He was warned.

This is what happens when you fail to heed to wisdom of the elders.

Rotwang

He's sending me PM's calling me "comrade" and asking advice.

:evilthoughts2:

Bricktop

Intriguing that Blurt has ignored this thread...

A nerve, perhaps, has been jangled.

BEnzo

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"This thread reeks of professional jealousy.

Blurt has a history with some of the people here..

I doubt there is any real animosity on any side though.

Bricktop

Perhaps you should have your olfactory senses seen to.

And perhaps a brush up on our history. He will understand the irony.

Blurt

Oh, Leo. That smarts.  :icon_wink:

I'm not ignoring this thread; I just now stumbled upon it. Despite what ol' Rotwang may believe, I don't sit in front of a computer screen breathlessly awaiting his every keyboard warble. And you can tell him I said that. This being said, and to give credit where credit is due, it's accurate to say that Rotwang was a good sensei. Because, indeed, he was. Please note the use of the past tense, here. We're faced with the classic situation where the student now outclasses, outstrips, and outperforms his former master. But I'll still prepare his tea if his hands are shaking too much or if his beard keeps getting caught under the teapot lid.

Now please be fair to me, Leo, and admit at least this much, that your failure to provide both the context in which I delivered the quoted words and the identity of their intended recipient is an attempt on your part to either make me appear more savage than I am or to mask the insubstantiality of your accusation. Probably both.

I was responding to my eternal nemesis, Scouse, whose weak sauce antics haven't much changed over the past few years. His fag-laming, fat-shaming carousel has but one pony prancing on it. Just as his Nazi preoccupations are the only car on his Ferris wheel. Scouse and I have been at this for a while. It's nothing new. So, please, Leo, be the fair person I know you can be when Rotwang isn't holding up your trousers from behind the curtain, and paint a more nuanced picture of your ol' pal, Blurt.

Thanks.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I understand a bit of the history; I've been perusing posts in this forum for a few years now.  And like you, I don't take the animosity too seriously (although for some posters forum life is a bit more "real" than I consider healthy.)

What I described as professional jealousy probably could be better described in other terms.  I'm seeing the same sort of thing around Herman's conversations on SG.  Like Blurt, he is again able to converse with posters like Scouse and Joe.  And I'll be first to admit that like Blurt, Old Herman definitely has the upper hand in most of those conversations...at least to a reader like me who is mostly here to have a good time.

So the jealousy of which I speak is mostly not about how well Blurt delivers in F2F dialogue, it's about Blurt's being in the right place to get F2F.  

And of course, it's a transitory thing because very shortly, the freshness of those circumstances will fade -- and all concerned will be back to noticing that Scouse and Joe only bring butthurt to the table, and spammy repetitive posting, and one is better served by ignoring their posts just as before.

Stated simply, it's not that kicking Scouse around like a soccer ball is a high attainment, but rather that Blurt gets the pleasure of doing it at will, and Rotty doesn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I understand a bit of the history; I've been perusing posts in this forum for a few years now.  And like you, I don't take the animosity too seriously (although for some posters forum life is a bit more "real" than I consider healthy.)

What I described as professional jealousy probably could be better described in other terms.  I'm seeing the same sort of thing around Herman's conversations on SG.  Like Blurt, he is again able to converse with posters like Scouse and Joe.  And I'll be first to admit that like Blurt, Old Herman definitely has the upper hand in most of those conversations...at least to a reader like me who is mostly here to have a good time.

So the jealousy of which I speak is mostly not about how well Blurt delivers in F2F dialogue, it's about Blurt's being in the right place to get F2F.  

And of course, it's a transitory thing because very shortly, the freshness of those circumstances will fade -- and all concerned will be back to noticing that Scouse and Joe only bring butthurt to the table, and spammy repetitive posting, and one is better served by ignoring their posts just as before.

Stated simply, it's not that kicking Scouse around like a soccer ball is a high attainment, but rather that Blurt gets the pleasure of doing it at will, and Rotty doesn't.

Blurt and Shen Li used to go at each other a lot, but I know Shen Li and I she has no has no ill will against Blurt...decision draw..

Herman does not take Joe or Seamajor seriously, and for him, it's all for laughs, but I'm not so sure about Joe and Seamajor.....unanimous decision to Herman..

I believe it's the same as Herman for Blurt when he posts with SCOUSE....also unanimous decision to Blurt.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview