Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Thuglife is Doing the Iron Chink

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"To quote a former poster here, I think my debut at Stomping Groundz was like a fart in church.  ac_umm

It looked to me like you were warmly received.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Shen Li"To quote a former poster here, I think my debut at Stomping Groundz was like a fart in church.  ac_umm

I think Shen is disappointed with herself and not the members there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I wouldn't go that far. I doubled down today on what I started yesterday. It's a pretty laid back group. I think they know it's all in good fun. I don't take myself too seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I wouldn't go that far. I doubled down today on what I started yesterday. It's a pretty laid back group. I think they know it's all in good fun. I don't take myself too seriously.

I saw your White Libtards thread. ac_toofunny

Rotwang

Have you registered there yet?

Still getting the door slammed in your face?

PM me. I have connections.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Have you registered there yet?

Still getting the door slammed in your face?

PM me. I have connections.

I have only tried registering when I am hammered.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, it's only MOST of them who know it's all in fun.  Like any other forum, there are always a few who don't.  

It speaks well that you revisited the driving thread again today and bumped it.  If anyone was unsure what you're about in a forum, now they know.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, it's only MOST of them who know it's all in fun.  Like any other forum, there are always a few who don't.  

It speaks well that you revisited the driving thread again today and bumped it.  If anyone was unsure what you're about in a forum, now they know.

I am actually having fun posting again. I hope the SG crowd are having fun with my cheekiness too.

Anonymous

I am actually having fun posting again. I hope the SG crowd are having fun with my cheekiness too.

I'm sure they are.

Blurt

Shen went over to the snark side?

Damn. Just when I chose to take a break, too.

I hope you enjoy yourself over there, Ma'am. They're a lively crowd, if a small one.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Shen went over to the snark side?

Damn. Just when I chose to take a break, too.

I hope you enjoy yourself over there, Ma'am. They're a lively crowd, if a small one.

I have too Blurt.

Anonymous

I don't know if I will stick around SG. VF started going down hill when BF folded and the refugees went to evs's board. Don't get me wrong, there were some good posters that gravitated towards VF from BF. However, c minor and Scouser were not two of the good posters. Unfortunately, they are the only posters who remain. C minor in particular is incapable of trolling, flaming, or contributing to discussions. He's a forum cancer and that's being kind.

There are some enjoyable posters and threads on SG, but on a small board like that someone as vapid as c minor can't be one of the most prolific posters. It drives away good posters just like it did at VF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't know if I will stick around SG. VF started going down hill when BF folded and the refugees went to evs's board. Don't get me wrong, there were some good posters that gravitated towards VF from BF. However, c minor and Scouser were not two of the good posters. Unfortunately, they are the only posters who remain. C minor in particular is incapable of trolling, flaming, or contributing to discussions. He's a forum cancer and that's being kind.

There are some enjoyable posters and threads on SG, but on a small board like that someone as vapid as c minor can't be one of the most prolific posters. It drives away good posters just like it did at VF.

Seamajor is the dumbest person on the internet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview