Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

Not since Murd left.

She even thinks my stbx husband was "stalking" her over there when he went there to stalk me.

Ever see "Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?  Because shes been borderlining that shit.

I know not of this "Murd" you mention. Perhaps she'd feel safer amongst us, then.

Clearly, the citizens of SG are a perverted bunch.

It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.  Your reputation precedes you.  

I've recently returned after a 5 year retirement online.  I returned to do something positive for a community that supported me during my failing marriage.  MMP is my gift to that community.  

Please excuse the kretin following and their ridiculous accusations.  I'm almost embarrassed for them.  

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Deflector shields noted.

Murdoch is a low hanging piece of shit swinging off the Internet's ass. She's a narcissistic low life who uses members of her forums PI against them when she doesn't get her way.

She openly brags about contacting family members of message boards, posts personal text msg convos, and gets obsessed over ppl to the point you actually have to stop and see this is a grown ass woman acting like this and shake your fucking head in embarrassment.

She also stole a personal photo from an open photo book that was linked to her from a position of trust and tried to either troll with it or blackmail somebody who gives zero fucks its a pic of his penis out there cuz really fucking big.

See, she's the purest definition of a scumbag and I feel sorry for anybody who goes to her forum. She's a bitter old lady who can't keep a man or get one now that old age punched her in her crooked face. She's overweight, immature, and nothing but a literal glutton for punishment.

She's one night stand material if that and I'm being generous only because I wouldn't want to wake up next to a cow in an open pasture after its grazed, I don't know how desperate other guys would be or how low somebody is willing to go in a patch of quicksand. I keep my feet firmly rooted.

And I make more money then her.

Oh my King Martini..

The only thing I remember about Murdock is her advice column on SG....which I thought was a cute idea.

Fash, I adore you.

But Murdoch isn't the type of person who should be giving anybody advice. She's nothing but a younger version of Caskur and you can see how healthy this place has been since she hasn't been posting here.

Forum cancers are just that, cancer. Murdoch's only purpose in being here is to pilfer members from here there and could care less if you lose them because everything has to be about her and her competition with the BG as the biggest forum of this community.

We at the BG love this place and have stated it countless times. All of the big shots there post here regularly because we don't want a competition between us and BC, we want to work together in building a big community that has avenues that are unique, like this place. We love it sincerely. We're not here to steal your members, were here to be members.

Murdoch's sole purpose here is to bring this place down. Just wait, you will see. She has no intentions of being a productive member and is only looking to gain some sort of advantage to sink this place slowly. Trust me, I'm not wrong saying this.

She's a vile piece of shit that I Exposed outright as a vile piece of shit. She talked all this useless drivel about how she was some TV leader and that her opinion was above everyone else's and was shot the fuck down when all these ppl who supposedly looked up to her were like "huh"?

She's a magnet for idiots with low self esteem and similar daddy issues and no offense, I think 90% of the members here are better then that. She bleats on about some 5 year retirement but from what I recall she was laughed off the forums and came back once the coast was clear and that took approximately.... 5 years.

So, believe what you want. But so far, I've been bang on the money in my assessments of the rejects who liter these types of forums (Hi Caskur!!)

Bricktop

This Murdoch sounds cool.

I'd like to get to know her better.

Anonymous

Fash, I adore you.

But Murdoch isn't the type of person who should be giving anybody advice. She's nothing but a younger version of Caskur and you can see how healthy this place has been since she hasn't been posting here.

Forum cancers are just that, cancer. Murdoch's only purpose in being here is to pilfer members from here there and could care less if you lose them because everything has to be about her and her competition with the BG as the biggest forum of this community.

We at the BG love this place and have stated it countless times. All of the big shots there post here regularly because we don't want a competition between us and BC, we want to work together in building a big community that has avenues that are unique, like this place. We love it sincerely. We're not here to steal your members, were here to be members.

Murdoch's sole purpose here is to bring this place down. Just wait, you will see. She has no intentions of being a productive member and is only looking to gain some sort of advantage to sink this place slowly. Trust me, I'm not wrong saying this.

She's a vile piece of shit that I Exposed outright as a vile piece of shit. She talked all this useless drivel about how she was some TV leader and that her opinion was above everyone else's and was shot the fuck down when all these ppl who supposedly looked up to her were like "huh"?

She's a magnet for idiots with low self esteem and similar daddy issues and no offense, I think 90% of the members here are better then that. She bleats on about some 5 year retirement but from what I recall she was laughed off the forums and came back once the coast was clear and that took approximately.... 5 years.

So, believe what you want. But so far, I've been bang on the money in my assessments of the rejects who liter these types of forums (Hi Caskur!!)

We all like SG. It's a cool board and some of us post there. And I am sure more will follow. Fash always gives folks the benefit of the doubt. That is the way she is. But, don't underestimate her. I do not know this Murdock broad, but if she is a slimeball, Fash will see it and have nothing to do with her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Fash, I adore you.

We all like SG. It's a cool board and some of us post there. And I am sure more will follow. Fash always gives folks the benefit of the doubt. That is the way she is. But, don't underestimate her. I do not know this Murdock broad, but if she is a slimeball, Fash will see it and have nothing to do with her.

And this is why I like you, Herm.

No filler, just killer

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Fash, I adore you.

And this is why I like you, Herm.

No filler, just killer

I like both of you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Well, this Obsession is worse than his designer imposter cologne....

I wonder if he will go away when she breaks up with him?

Probably not.... you know what they say, once a crack head fiend always a crack head fiend.  

I should be more excited about my first online stalker.... except it's so seedy and gross, just like their relationship.  

#smh

Moonpie

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi everyone!

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Trying to get used to your board.  Nice place.   ac_smile

Some know me as Moonpie
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Some know me as Moonpie

Hello Moonpie..

I know you from SG..

Welcome to our little community.

Moonpie

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Some know me as Moonpie

Hello Moonpie..

I know you from SG..

Welcome to our little community.

Thank you for allowing me be a part of it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Some know me as Moonpie

I'm the Iron Chink on SG.

Moonpie

Hi Iron Chink..love your posts from there.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi Iron Chink..love your posts from there.

Thanks. The chip on my shoulder is not quite as large as it may seem on SG.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"Well, this Obsession is worse than his designer imposter cologne....

I wonder if he will go away when she breaks up with him?

Probably not.... you know what they say, once a crack head fiend always a crack head fiend.  

I should be more excited about my first online stalker.... except it's so seedy and gross, just like their relationship.  

#smh

Obsessed with who, you living, breathing, Goodyear blimp? You? Bitch plz, I don't give farm animals the time of day and I sure as shit aint going to some petting zoo to scratch behind a fucking rodents ears such as yourself. So save your "its all about me" bullshit for the forum I left DOA that has your name plastered everywhere for the enjoyment of the person staring into the mirror across from you that's propped up in a chair to keep you company when you bring home your number one from McDonalds with the big gulp sized diet coke, you.

It's gotta hurt, huh? Nobody gives a fuck about you or your forum so your here trying to troll others there and brought poor Moonpie along for the ride in the chariot of Fail you parade around in like a clown car.

How delusional are you, you dumb fuckwit? So delusional, you think this game somehow magically revolves around you after you were laughed off forums with your Dying Bryan drama because no offense, if that's the best you can get, you sure as shit aint impressing anybody outside the asscaved hollow head that wraps around your brain like a stale hot dog bun. Go in a fucking wind tunnel, point your elf ears into a breeze, and play the stale air like your the next Zamfir because that would be the first time in your life you would actually be entertaining.

I know this hurts you, the truth. I know your fighting back tears each and every time I post because I love dog walking Lonley internet bitches with no life outside of this community so much, I should get a fucking medal for it the next summer Olympics.

Who's gonna help you? Nobody, that's who. Because everyone here sees how worthless you are and agrees with me instead of some second rate nobody who thinks this community belongs to her without actually putting in any type of effort to deserve some sort of pedestal and from the looks of it never will.

Who's your daddy? Not me.

I'm your fucking master.

Anonymous

It's pretty sad when 2 grown adults in a new relationship have nothing better to do than this... I have zero desire to engage with either of them and would probably throw change in their direction if I saw them on the street in RL based on the photo in Mar~Teeny~Weenie's siggy.  

My concern for Dove WAS real, but I posted that I was done with her right after they tried to sink my new forum with their "troll" and that post is on SG.... so she can attempt this wicked backpedal all she wants...

Some history tho ~ I was friends with Dove for 10 years... and I was there for her when she lost everything and went into rehab for heroin.... and she didn't so much as shoot me a text to say "hey, how is the divorce going?" in the entire 3.5 years that took, which she was completely sober for.  Can't say I blame her now for spreading vicious and vindictive lies when she knows I have texts of her admitting that she and her husband were using again... she goes completely psycho when she is using.  She even showed up at my board recently claiming that her husband has an issue with me... how much heroin does one husband need to use before a woman online is the issue?!?!???  But the wife walks back into the house after cuckolding and the husband makes her dessert?!?!??  I'm actually surprised he didn't kill her... but that's drugs for you.  

None of my posts on SG or MMP support anything they claim.  Period.  Don't believe me?  Go read...

I do have text messages from the new couple... this was prior to their becoming the scorchingest case of STD burn in all of Flametown.... & this was all right before they tried to "troll" sink my new forum.  It was pretty pathetic considering that MMP was designed to be a good vibes, chill board.  I don't really see how that is competition for SG... but Mar~Teeny~Weenie got a taste of reverse troll for that stunt.  He has been ridding my coattails and plagiarizing my material since I logged back in around the beginning of May 2019.... and his competitive nature got creepy aggressive after I reduced him into a cock pic peddling driveling mess.  He came with numerous warnings, but so did Dove.  She came with her own liar/manipulator warnings way back when I met her 10 years ago.  

I always give everyone ONE chance.... and that's all you get with me.... so....

Moonpie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi Iron Chink..love your posts from there.

Thanks. The chip on my shoulder is not quite as large as it may seem on SG.

Hahaha I didn't see a chip...just a lady that tells it how it is.  I think you have to be like that there.
Moonpies for your soul..