Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi everyone!

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Trying to get used to your board.  Nice place.   ac_smile

Some know me as Moonpie

Heya Moonie   ac_lovestruck

Moonpie

Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: "Tipsy"It's pretty sad when 2 grown adults in a new relationship have nothing better to do than this... I have zero desire to engage with either of them and would probably throw change in their direction if I saw them on the street in RL based on the photo in Mar~Teeny~Weenie's siggy.  

My concern for Dove WAS real, but I posted that I was done with her right after they tried to sink my new forum with their "troll" and that post is on SG.... so she can attempt this wicked backpedal all she wants...

Some history tho ~ I was friends with Dove for 10 years... and I was there for her when she lost everything and went into rehab for heroin.... and she didn't so much as shoot me a text to say "hey, how is the divorce going?" in the entire 3.5 years that took, which she was completely sober for.  Can't say I blame her now for spreading vicious and vindictive lies when she knows I have texts of her admitting that she and her husband were using again... she goes completely psycho when she is using.  She even showed up at my board recently claiming that her husband has an issue with me... how much heroin does one husband need to use before a woman online is the issue?!?!???  But the wife walks back into the house after cuckolding and the husband makes her dessert?!?!??  I'm actually surprised he didn't kill her... but that's drugs for you.  

None of my posts on SG or MMP support anything they claim.  Period.  Don't believe me?  Go read...

I do have text messages from the new couple... this was prior to their becoming the scorchingest case of STD burn in all of Flametown.... & this was all right before they tried to "troll" sink my new forum.  It was pretty pathetic considering that MMP was designed to be a good vibes, chill board.  I don't really see how that is competition for SG... but Mar~Teeny~Weenie got a taste of reverse troll for that stunt.  He has been ridding my coattails and plagiarizing my material since I logged back in around the beginning of May 2019.... and his competitive nature got creepy aggressive after I reduced him into a cock pic peddling driveling mess.  He came with numerous warnings, but so did Dove.  She came with her own liar/manipulator warnings way back when I met her 10 years ago.  

I always give everyone ONE chance.... and that's all you get with me.... so....

I'm sorry this is going on.  Like I said love you both dearly. But maybe stuff happens like this to teach us all some things.  A penis is just a penis...sorry I was thinking about the dick pic.  Every time I see you guys post at each other dicks float in my head it makes me want to strangle you both.  Rant done.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi Iron Chink..love your posts from there.

Thanks. The chip on my shoulder is not quite as large as it may seem on SG.

Hahaha I didn't see a chip...just a lady that tells it how it is.  I think you have to be like that there.

I think so too..

Which is why Shen Li fits in better there than I do..

Flea's Coven is my favourite part of the board.

Anonymous

I went to rehab and did a 1 year in house program and two year after care program.

Its completely crap i never tried to kerp up with and check on her. She pretty much just took jabs at my faith.

Basically she never talked to me that she felt i wasnt paying enough attention to her divorce, she just took passive aggresive jabs, talked endlessly about whatever guy she was screwing.

Then she took it upon herself to attack me in text message because i didnt leave the boards after Joo talked me out of it and she then went and blasted all my private business that i shared with her on her board.

Her concern is bullshit. Its just her gaslighting excuse to exploit my failed marriage on her forum.

Shes an untrustworthy, scheming, grudge holding bitch.

Anyone is free to read what i said on her board. Shes delusional so she twists everything to look like a victim.

She really has thing for men who like me, though.

Moonpie

Hahaha I didn't see a chip...just a lady that tells it how it is.  I think you have to be like that there.

I think so too..

Girl who ya telling.  I feel like a moron when I post there.  Flea, umm we didn't hit it off so great.  But that's ok.  I really didn't mean any harm.  

I think you fit well there.  You're very well liked too.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

I think so too..

Girl who ya telling.  I feel like a moron when I post there.  Flea, umm we didn't hit it off so great.  But that's ok.  I really didn't mean any harm.  

It is hard not to like Fash. She is a pleasant person. You aint so bad yourself Moonie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

I think, due to the amount of other traffic in this thread, it was a poor place for you even to get into this bullshit with me.  For the record, you played the "MOM HIS FACE IS MESSED UP" card with a little help from Poofie and when it didn't get enough traction you played the "MOM HES A PEEEEEDO" card.

I think it's an insult to this forum, and I give you no more than 90 days more (30 at this rate) before these people get a belly full of you.  It's a tough crowd.

I note that you've also necro'd both of these historic "troalls" at SG, where I'm no longer involved and (not surprisingly) won't be responding to either of them.

At any rate, I'm exiting this thread and adjourning these matters sine die but at least until the clusterfuck Martini's made of the tag team match is put to rest.  In due time, I'll reopen the topic in a fresh thread of some sort, probably a direct callout.  As Bland has pointed out to you at SG, the only thing lower than a pedophile is someone who calls someone else a pedophile without proof.

Stay tuned, ya panel abusing chest thumping jackass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"Well, this Obsession is worse than his designer imposter cologne....

I wonder if he will go away when she breaks up with him?

Probably not.... you know what they say, once a crack head fiend always a crack head fiend.  

I should be more excited about my first online stalker.... except it's so seedy and gross, just like their relationship.  

#smh

And banging Bry in a hotel and going home to "work out your marriage"  is so classy.

Get over it, Murd. There are few men in this community you havent shown your tits and ass too and e fucked while you stayed in a dead marriage shoving chips down your maw and obsessively lusting after my then boyfriend.

You are just shitty KM blew you off and went for me. As soon as you found out him and i were talking you started in right away about how you were trying to cyber sex him and encouraging me to stay married and cheat.

No one attacked your board.

You are such a hypocritical hater lol.  As far as obsession goes? You cant shut the fuck about either of us.  

Nothing better to do?  What exactly does that statement say about YOU?  We live 5 hours apart and enjoy this.  Shouldnt you be out all single with better things to do then throw yourself at Joo and post about me and KM every fucking week?

Go analyze some more podcasts lol.

Werent you sending KM drunken messages about how you saw him first? Ahahaha. You are such a lunatic.

Pants Yamato

Murdock went to Five Guys thinking she would be in a gang bang. She left with a frown and a sack of fries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I think so too..

It is hard not to like Fash. She is a pleasant person. You aint so bad yourself Moonie.

Joe, Seamajor and Scouse don't like Fash. They are all forum cancers by the way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Tipsy"Well, this Obsession is worse than his designer imposter cologne....

I wonder if he will go away when she breaks up with him?

Probably not.... you know what they say, once a crack head fiend always a crack head fiend.  

I should be more excited about my first online stalker.... except it's so seedy and gross, just like their relationship.  

#smh

And banging Bry in a hotel and going home to "work out your marriage"  is so classy.

Get over it, Murd. There are few men in this community you havent shown your tits and ass too and e fucked while you stayed in a dead marriage shoving chips down your maw and obsessively lusting after my then boyfriend.

You are just shitty KM blew you off and went for me. As soon as you found out him and i were talking you started in right away about how you were trying to cyber sex him and encouraging me to stay married and cheat.

No one attacked your board.

You are such a hypocritical hater lol.  As far as obsession goes? You cant shut the fuck about either of us.

Will there be another podcast about it?

I gave my ex husband more chances than he deserved.  It took 12 years and 9 of his affairs for me to even get to Bry.... and I cried the entire time, so your point is moot and you knew this.  Plus, I saw Bry while the kids were at school for 2 hours and had 3 babysitters on standby.  Where were your kids?  At home reading the flame board with your lost husband?  Your husband logging in on the forum speaks volumes, Dove.  Mine loved that I was online, but the then again... we had REAL long-standing issues in our marriage.... we didn't just fall off the wagon and lose our shit and decide to flush our lives down the toilet.  Our children were always the main priority.  But I had college eductions to consider.  What would I know?

Your current husband is a creepy stalker and so is your current boyfriend... and I didn't want you involved with your husband... and I condoned an oasis online affair with Mar~Teeny~Weenie because you weren't going to stop.  I wanted you to finally finish school... something you've been talking about for the entire 10 years I knew you.... but go use your time and energy on a douchebag who cheated on his pregnant wife because she got fat.  I'm sure he will make an excellent roll-model for the girls.  *barfs*

Moonpie

Hey Dovey,

I was reading this earlier but can't find the part where you said that murdy was claiming your husband killbilly was stalking you on SG.  I remember that night because Murdock texted me and said who is this creep quoting me on this thread.  I just feel like I needed to say that.  I don't understand how that part went south the way it did but wanted to at least say that. Not that it's going to help at all.
Moonpies for your soul..

Rotwang

OK.

I'm done with this.

This is not the place for this idiocy.

Take it to SG, or MM, or your local church.

Too much PI going on.

Locked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"OK.

I'm done with this.

This is not the place for this idiocy.

Take it to SG, or MM, or your local church.

Too much PI going on.

Locked.

You can't lock this thread. This is where King M posts his podcasts.