Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

I think, due to the amount of other traffic in this thread, it was a poor place for you even to get into this bullshit with me.  For the record, you played the "MOM HIS FACE IS MESSED UP" card with a little help from Poofie and when it didn't get enough traction you played the "MOM HES A PEEEEEDO" card.

I think it's an insult to this forum, and I give you no more than 90 days more (30 at this rate) before these people get a belly full of you.  It's a tough crowd.

I note that you've also necro'd both of these historic "troalls" at SG, where I'm no longer involved and (not surprisingly) won't be responding to either of them.

At any rate, I'm exiting this thread and adjourning these matters sine die but at least until the clusterfuck Martini's made of the tag team match is put to rest.  In due time, I'll reopen the topic in a fresh thread of some sort, probably a direct callout.  As Bland has pointed out to you at SG, the only thing lower than a pedophile is someone who calls someone else a pedophile without proof.

Stay tuned, ya panel abusing chest thumping jackass.

Still feeling uncomfortable over what you said? Deal with it. Several people saw what you said and posted that they saw it. People at others sites even commented on it unprovoked.

lulz

Moonpie

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi Iron Chink..love your posts from there.

Thanks. The chip on my shoulder is not quite as large as it may seem on SG.

Hahaha I didn't see a chip...just a lady that tells it how it is.  I think you have to be like that there.

I think so too..

Which is why Shen Li fits in better there than I do..

Flea's Coven is my favourite part of the board.

Girl who ya telling.  I feel like a moron when I post there.  Flea, umm we didn't hit it off so great.  But that's ok.  I really didn't mean any harm.  

I think you fit well there.  You're very well liked too.

It is hard not to like Fash. She is a pleasant person. You aint so bad yourself Moonie.

Joe, Seamajor and Scouse don't like Fash. They are all forum cancers by the way.

I don't really know those 3 anyway.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Tipsy"Well, this Obsession is worse than his designer imposter cologne....

I wonder if he will go away when she breaks up with him?

Probably not.... you know what they say, once a crack head fiend always a crack head fiend.  

I should be more excited about my first online stalker.... except it's so seedy and gross, just like their relationship.  

#smh

And banging Bry in a hotel and going home to "work out your marriage"  is so classy.

Get over it, Murd. There are few men in this community you havent shown your tits and ass too and e fucked while you stayed in a dead marriage shoving chips down your maw and obsessively lusting after my then boyfriend.

You are just shitty KM blew you off and went for me. As soon as you found out him and i were talking you started in right away about how you were trying to cyber sex him and encouraging me to stay married and cheat.

No one attacked your board.

You are such a hypocritical hater lol.  As far as obsession goes? You cant shut the fuck about either of us.

Will there be another podcast about it?

I gave my ex husband more chances than he deserved.  It took 12 years and 9 of his affairs for me to even get to Bry.... and I cried the entire time, so your point is moot and you knew this.  Plus, I saw Bry while the kids were at school for 2 hours and had 3 babysitters on standby.  Where were your kids?  At home reading the flame board with your lost husband?  Your husband logging in on the forum speaks volumes, Dove.  Mine loved that I was online, but the then again... we had REAL long-standing issues in our marriage.... we didn't just fall off the wagon and lose our shit and decide to flush our lives down the toilet.  Our children were always the main priority.  But I had college eductions to consider.  What would I know?

Your current husband is a creepy stalker and so is your current boyfriend... and I didn't want you involved with your husband... and I condoned an oasis online affair with Mar~Teeny~Weenie because you weren't going to stop.  I wanted you to finally finish school... something you've been talking about for the entire 10 years I knew you.... but go use your time and energy on a douchebag who cheated on his pregnant wife because she got fat.  I'm sure he will make an excellent roll-model for the girls.  *barfs*

My ex had a right to stalk ME on SG.  He thinks you are a whack job and if you ever contact him he is ready to treat it as harrassment.

Everytime i talked to you about school when i started over a year ago you changed topics to whatever dick you were chasing. You couldnt have been less interested then and you were not magically interested now. Im doing awesome in school. Thank you. No worries here. I love my job and i do not have much farther to go with my RN.  Im not sure why you keep bringing this up, the few times we spoke over the past several years you barely shut the fuck up anout yourself long enough to even know what i was doing.

I havent needed YOU to even listen about my education and ive been nailing it, i dont need you at all. You have nothing to do with it. Dont come in here acting like you have anything to do with MY drive and passion for what im doing.

Multiple surgeries and a drug addiction will interupt school. I rebuilt  A LOT of life, better.  Im proud of myself.

Also i saw every message between you and Martini as they were happening.  You really wanna talk about those?

"Just remember, i cybered you first....i saw you first....i flick my bean when i suck dick"  

You really think he wasnt gonna show me? You are fake, skanky back stabber and THAT is why he fucked off your interview. Because you trash.

You want all those convos posted too? Because all the bullshit you say can be cleared up easy.

You are pissed because he went for me and didnt give you the time of day.

Anonymous

Hahaha I didn't see a chip...just a lady that tells it how it is.  I think you have to be like that there.

I think so too..

Girl who ya telling.  I feel like a moron when I post there.  Flea, umm we didn't hit it off so great.  But that's ok.  I really didn't mean any harm.  

It is hard not to like Fash. She is a pleasant person. You aint so bad yourself Moonie.

Joe, Seamajor and Scouse don't like Fash. They are all forum cancers by the way.

Scouse is the fellow who blames Jews for everything, Seamajor is No Okie and he calls everyone fat, and JOE loves cross forum gossip.

Moonpie

I think so too..

Scouse is the fellow who blames Jews for everything, Seamajor is No Okie and he calls everyone fat, and JOE loves cross forum gossip.

Oh ok I know "of" them  :oeudC:
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Look at Murd, thinking she is fucking judge and jury on who has REAL long standing marriage issues.

Bitch you have no clue. Just because i wasnt whoring myself all over the internet like you were.  I was actually working on it, for YEARS.

Maybe you are pissed because i have the guts to not waste decades of my life on a dead marriage banging men like HFB and contacting peoples spouses. Dont even try that sanctimonious, NPD victim shit.

Unlike you, im fully capable of being a single mom, coparenting with my ex, finishing school and moving forward.  GB and i are not you and yours.

Get the fuck over yourself. You are a miserable, hateful, jealous hypocrite.

And instead your over focus on my recovery and sobriety, maybe worry about yours considering you get so drunk you send your "friends" interest incoherent monologues about flicking your nasty bean, how you saw him "first" and offering TWAP videos of you sucking dick if he comes to your forum.

Get. Help. I know plenty of rehabs that can get you off the sauce and help you with that shit self esteem.

Of course you probably too drunk to even understand whats being as per usual.

Anonymous

You forgot that she's "down for my Chi-Town swag"

Murdoch can go fuck herself because she's a nobody. She's too stupid to think clearly and I could give fuck all if she only gives somebody one chance because some ppl, such as me, didn't even want that much.

This poor bag of used condoms just said something about how I cheated on my fat, pregnant wife after she went on about how she cheated on her husband. Seriously, I don't make this fucking hypocritical bullshit up it writes itself with a complete dolt like Murdoch doing the writing.

She's so stupid, she doesn't even see it. Her fucking handicapped helmet is pulled too far down and the girth of her stomach fills up so much space this abnormality has the tunnel vision of an brain damaged autistic.

Your face should be plunging toilets instead of eating nachos, you dried up never was. It's a fucking shame that nobody even cares enough about your dead forum that your stuck acting like a Lonley spastic here to get that "any kind of" attention you crave.

But honestly, I don't blame you one bit for being obsessed over me. Your fucking forum is like a dedicated shrine to the God of these forums and no offense, the feeling isn't mutual. I only post about you to make fun of you because its easy laffs, but you feel the need to blather on oh just how bad I did you wrong over and over like an endless cycle to the point I had to go to the ear doctor on account of my ears in perpetual ring.

Here's a magic trick-

Somebody bet Murdoch to hard delete each and every post on her forum that isn't about either Dovey, Joo, or yours truly and lets wager how many posts are left standing. I'll say maybe 5. That's obsessive and compulsive.

And BTW, I still make more money then you :howdy:

The podcast is dead. If Rotwang wants to lock this bitch so be it.

But, I will not, repeat, will not put up with this type of drama bullshit when the MitM YouTube thread is created unless the video is about the topic. And no offense to the 40 year old princess, your really not on the interest radar unless it's me using you as a lifeless prop because you never can seem to fight back coherently.

So get off my nutsack. I don't like fat, fugly blondes who can pump up a bicycle tire with a jagged tube jabbed into their forehead and a little pressure. Most of us here have been wall walking around your replies like Jet LI and super kicking your stationary, dedicated bitch face into Oblivion like Ryu from Street Fighter, you basket cased cripple.

Look at your mickey mouse watch- when are the next five years coming and what's your excuse gonna be this time? Thunderthighrella here has an expiration date but no white knight to put the glass croc on the science mystery she calls a clubbed foot.

Oh no, she wanted a place for flamers to chill, and you sure af knew she batted her fake eyelashes and queef simultaneously when she typed that, that spot is already filled with this place. Try again Turdflop, your a few months late but didn't get the memo.

But don't stop crying. I love watching old ass bints lose their shit over me who live on these forums. It's like my own personal harem and I collect you gimps like Pokemon cards.

Gotta catch them all

Anonymous

I think so too..

If you disagree with Scouse, you are a Jew, if you disagree with No Okie, you are fat and if you disagree with JOE, you are part of the Blue Cashew cult.

Moonpie

I think so too..

If you disagree with Scouse, you are a Jew, if you disagree with No Okie, you are fat and if you disagree with JOE, you are part of the Blue Cashew cult.

Awww Lort...thanks for the heads up... ac_lmfao
Moonpies for your soul..

Pants Yamato

Murdoch wore bicycle pants once, sat down in a recliner and then the recliner threw up stale tuna fish and maroon and black confetti before it broke into four pieces.

Anonymous

I think so too..

Awww Lort...thanks for the heads up... ac_lmfao

ac_biggrin

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "Rotwang"OK.

I'm done with this.

This is not the place for this idiocy.

Take it to SG, or MM, or your local church.

Too much PI going on.

Locked.

Oh go fuck yourself sideways with a rusty industrial band saw you shit headed pussy fart. Don't lock the most interesting thread in this entire forum because your jealous of Martini's attention you goat asshole forward faced cuck.

Pants Yamato

Is that two dudes in martini's signature ? The one on the right looks like the kind of guy who says "Sup" in a Walmart bathroom.

Anonymous

Murd is a real fucking helpless dipshit if she thinks the only way to put anyone through college is to stay married.  

Just because you were dumb enough to depend on a man that hard doesnt mean we all are.

Sounds like your life went down the toilet years ago and now you are trying to make up for it by regressing back to a drunken, dick hungry 22 year old with "daddy issues".

Maybe dont project so much.

Blurt

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi everyone!

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Trying to get used to your board.  Nice place.   ac_smile

Some know me as Moonpie

Nice to see you here, Moonie. Purdy Murdy, too.

I haven't been posting much on the Pits lately, sorry. The King of Old Timey Radio here has been keeping me busy quaking in my boots.
Aimin\' to misbehave.