Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Poor Peaches tho.

He begs for it then gets it. Truck loads worth  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"The Peaches Rant

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588

Dude, I gotta tell you this is some disappointing work.  You used my name as a draw card, but out of your ten minute podcast there's only about 3 minutes about me, and after filtering all the Anglo-Saxon Bodily Functions Filler you use, it's 2 minutes MAX about me.  And over half of that is recycled material from 2010-11, the rest being your commentary on my podcast from several months ago, which you clearly don't recall very well.

Do it over, dammit.  And do better next time.  Get some actual material.

Quote from: "ThugLife"Poor Peaches tho.

He begs for it then gets it. Truck loads worth  ac_lmfao

That's really not a good look on you, fluffing a mediocre podcast by a mediocre flamer.  

It's also not a good look, your having to beg Poofie to relieve your angst by talking about someone he barely knows.  I don't even wanna THINK about what kinda taste it must have left in your mouth.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"

That's really not a good look on you,

It's also not a good look,

Ok, we're going to have to come a full stop here. A good look? YOU. Know what a "good look" is.  :roll:

Nigga you walkin around with a shoe horn Velcrod to your brain cause some starving disease mistook your nose for a candy-bar and you wanna talk about looking good? C'mon man... go in any direction but that my Brah.

Anonymous

Direction, you say?  Full stop, you say?  Lemme think about that.

Okay, you too are suffering from a lack of current material.  Even if you saved your macros from what, almost a decade ago? ... you must have worn yourself out with those 200 posts per day exercises you went through on multiple forums.  And I doubt you'll blaze any trails here, given the Bricktop/Dinky feud which has run constantly for at least that long.

Any thinking person can probably deduce that whatever your actual issues are about me, they are a lot more recent.  Just unburden yourself, and let your pain out.  This is a pretty sympathetic audience, as such things go.  

Get real, in a neutral venue like this one, and I'm here to listen and interact.  Keep fishing with chum, and it's no sale.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"Direction, you say?  Full stop, you say?  Lemme think about that.

whatever your actual issues are about me, they are a lot more recent.  .

yeah, your spastic melty over at Murdy's board was indeed "a lot more recent".

Why you and your little STD tards ran away crying again?

Oh yeah, that's right, cause I slapped the lot of you around like a bunch of hapless goofs with tight helmets and mittens on.

Tell the three other muppets big says

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0b1dfcd0272575d846b24d5944b5f4d5/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Ok, we're going to have to come a full stop here. A good look? YOU. Know what a "good look" is.  :roll:

Nigga you walkin around with a shoe horn Velcrod to your brain cause some starving disease mistook your nose for a candy-bar and you wanna talk about looking good? C'mon man... go in any direction but that my Brah.

Care to expand on the brain and nose thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Peaches got hit with some disease that ate away his nose and left him a fucking disgusting monster in real life.

His nose reduction has been documented years ago and chances are he looks like Eddie from the early Iron Maiden album covers from years past at this moment in his decrepit life.

He doesn't leave his home without wearing a mask and the only day he feels satisfied is ever Halloween, where they wheel his ass into costume tournaments and wins. He should be going to comic cons as the crypt keeper and winning limited Funko Pops he can resell on eBay, but he's too stupid to turn a negative into a positive.

He's also cancer on these forums and doesn't bring anything other then being a classic blow up punching bag with the sand on the bottom to keep it in place.

I'd say he's a two faced piece of shit, but he really doesn't even have half a face left. (Shrugs)

Biggie Smiles

Is anyone here aware of the pre-teen Natalie Portman incident involving our dear friend Peaches here?

It's a real live one.

Care to indulge your friends here Peachy? Or should I?

Biggie Smiles

Hey peachy... I threw your liberal douchebag buddy off yet another board. There was all kinds of abuse.

Go start another shrine to me over at STD about it  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Herman"

Peaches got hit with some disease that ate away his nose and left him a fucking disgusting monster in real life.

His nose reduction has been documented years ago and chances are he looks like Eddie from the early Iron Maiden album covers from years past at this moment in his decrepit life.

He doesn't leave his home without wearing a mask and the only day he feels satisfied is ever Halloween, where they wheel his ass into costume tournaments and wins. He should be going to comic cons as the crypt keeper and winning limited Funko Pops he can resell on eBay, but he's too stupid to turn a negative into a positive.

He's also cancer on these forums and doesn't bring anything other then being a classic blow up punching bag with the sand on the bottom to keep it in place.

I'd say he's a two faced piece of shit, but he really doesn't even have half a face left. (Shrugs)

Holy shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Is anyone here aware of the pre-teen Natalie Portman incident involving our dear friend Peaches here?

It's a real live one.

You should.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Direction, you say?  Full stop, you say?  Lemme think about that.

whatever your actual issues are about me, they are a lot more recent.  .

yeah, your spastic melty over at Murdy's board was indeed "a lot more recent".

Why you and your little STD tards ran away crying again?

Oh yeah, that's right, cause I slapped the lot of you around like a bunch of hapless goofs with tight helmets and mittens on.

Tell the three other muppets big says

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0b1dfcd0272575d846b24d5944b5f4d5/tenor.gif">

Sorry, but I was asking you about what your issues are with me, and you think that reliving your orgy of panel abuse actually describes a RESPONSE to it?  And describes a rationale for such a response?

Come on, you're a forum ADMIN and I'm sure your readers want to know how "your" forum benefited from your meltie.

Try again, eh?

~~~~~

Quote from: "King Martini"

His nose reduction has been [size=150]documented years ago[/size] and [size=150]chances are[/size] he looks like Eddie from the early Iron Maiden album covers from years past at this moment in his decrepit life.

The disfigurement of my face was "documented" as you say, around 2007, BY ME, in simultaneous posts on five different forums.  Don't even try to suggest that it was doxxed up by the likes of you.  My choice to pre-empt it as an issue was based on the attempts of one unnamed POS whom I met IRL for a couple of drinks, who saw that I was wearing a prosthetic nose and thought he could use it on forums to blackmail me so I'd post more to his liking.  Similarly, he thought his knowledge of my real name would give him a forum advantage.  And of course, some of his unethical bullshit was based on his realization that I wasn't gay, as he had hoped I would be.

There's your "documented" story in a nutshell.  And I needn't comment on your "chances are" imaginings since they're just a product of your own mental state, fueled as usual by poor lifestyle choices and drug abuse.  

It's been almost 2 decades of wearing a silicone facial appliance, and my real life is still populated by real people and real life activities and accomplishments AS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW since you were around when all THAT shit was being doxxed up and served steaming hot at CO.

QuoteHe's also cancer on these forums and doesn't bring anything other then being a classic blow up punching bag with the sand on the bottom to keep it in place.

Aren't you talking to the guy who moved a few posts from his sub into your sub, 8 or 9 months ago, causing you to melt down and LEAVE the forum with a tearful request that your account be deleted?  Yeah, that's who you are.  You need some Prep H, maybe.  I thought I suggested we use current material, but it doesn't look like you HAVE any of that.

~~~~~

Quote from: "ThugLife"Is anyone here aware of the pre-teen Natalie Portman incident involving our dear friend Peaches here?

It's a real live one.

Knock your socks off.  But be sure to mention that (even though it was a quick and dirty nic switch troll) it's still taking up space in people's heads a decade later.  

Fukin Blurt would be proud of me if he knew the story, cause it's right up there with his "gender reassignment surgery" troll in terms of the number and IQ range of the fishies we've pulled in.

Quote from: "ThugLife"Hey peachy... I threw your liberal douchebag buddy off yet another board. There was all kinds of abuse.

Go start another shrine to me over at STD about it  ac_toofunny

Aaaaaaaand, we've come full circle to your two favorite addictions..... bullying/panel abuse, and Bovine Growth Hormone.  

I gotta tell you, it's no more fun to watch in 2019 than it was in 2009.

And it's no substitute for an honest discussion of whatever it is that's crawled up your ass and died there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's a real live one.

You should.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Professional" ? If not, a brief synopsis of the movie is that a 12 year old girl played by Natalie Portman becomes the target of some kind of Cartel after witnessing a murder. She takes refuge and becomes very friendly with an older gentlemen who is some kind of ex military elite. He kills all the bad guys and they live happily ever after.

Our friend Peachy here actually admitted that he got so excited watching Natalie in this movie (she was 12 at the time) that he would actually play it over and over so he could jerk off to it.  Now, of course he'll claim this all to be a ""troall"" that has pwned all of us who remember it but I have to ask "who says something like that" ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"The Peaches Rant

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588

The laughing in the background was hysterical

And the part where he said "did I just go on a rant,,,, I think I did"  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

When he said "somebody email fucking peaches" i lost it lol.

He is always trying to get me on his podcast lol.