Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "King Martini"The Peaches Rant

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588

The laughing in the background was hysterical

And the part where he said "did I just go on a rant,,,, I think I did"  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

When he said "somebody email fucking peaches" i lost it lol.

He is always trying to get me on his podcast lol.

I was literally in stitches when he said TAWPS forums are dead before they even start. ... then he goes on a peaches ran with the whole "kmart version" of stephan hawkings and I almost died  :laugh3:

Yes his rant about how there are several boards with just TWAP and like 2 posts with no responses....it was hard not to be cracking up in the background the whole time  :laugh3:

There was like, no plan for that podcast. We were slap happy and he just started doing one lol.

So, he said this fucked up shit on a podcast?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Is anyone here aware of the pre-teen Natalie Portman incident involving our dear friend Peaches here?

It's a real live one.

Care to indulge your friends here Peachy? Or should I?

You should.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Professional" ? If not, a brief synopsis of the movie is that a 12 year old girl played by Natalie Portman becomes the target of some kind of Cartel after witnessing a murder. She takes refuge and becomes very friendly with an older gentlemen who is some kind of ex military elite. He kills all the bad guys and they live happily ever after.

Our friend Peachy here actually admitted that he got so excited watching Natalie in this movie (she was 12 at the time) that he would actually play it over and over so he could jerk off to it.  Now, of course he'll claim this all to be a ""troall"" that has pwned all of us who remember it but I have to ask "who says something like that" ?

That is some seriously disturbed shit. Like on a Joe/No Okie level.

Seeing a trend?

Progressive values at work?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Is anyone here aware of the pre-teen Natalie Portman incident involving our dear friend Peaches here?

It's a real live one.

You should.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Professional" ? If not, a brief synopsis of the movie is that a 12 year old girl played by Natalie Portman becomes the target of some kind of Cartel after witnessing a murder. She takes refuge and becomes very friendly with an older gentlemen who is some kind of ex military elite. He kills all the bad guys and they live happily ever after.

Our friend Peachy here actually admitted that he got so excited watching Natalie in this movie (she was 12 at the time) that he would actually play it over and over so he could jerk off to it.  Now, of course he'll claim this all to be a ""troall"" that has pwned all of us who remember it but I have to ask "who says something like that" ?

That is some seriously disturbed shit. Like on a Joe/No Okie level.

Seeing a trend?

Progressive values at work?

Yep. Progs are weird fucks.

Anonymous

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18644588

And the part where he said "did I just go on a rant,,,, I think I did"  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

I was literally in stitches when he said TAWPS forums are dead before they even start. ... then he goes on a peaches ran with the whole "kmart version" of stephan hawkings and I almost died  :laugh3:

Yes his rant about how there are several boards with just TWAP and like 2 posts with no responses....it was hard not to be cracking up in the background the whole time  :laugh3:

There was like, no plan for that podcast. We were slap happy and he just started doing one lol.

Yeah Martini went off making fun of Peaches and Twap in his podcast and i died. Lulz!

Anonymous

Yeah Martini went off making fun of Peaches and Twap in his podcast and i died. Lulz!

That might be funny, but Peaches wanking to little girls is seriously fucked up. No frickin guy jokes about that either. Except for progressives.

Anonymous

It's a real live one.

You should.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th:

No mystery really, it's a Old School trick.  If you bother to read thru the last couple of pages you'll find a few key elements.

The keys are AIR CLAIMING and TITILLATION.

1.  Post a titillating teaser purporting to "have some shit" on another poster

2.  Wait for a prompt, and serve up a really lurid steamy story accusing that Target of being a pedophile (or cross dresser, faggot, baby killer, anything lurid.)  Don't bother to offer even a shred of proof, because the LURID PRESENTATION is the only thing that matters in "flaming."

3.  Enlist a couple of associates to come and help you "fluff" the thread and keep it in the "new" list, and wait for people unfriendly to the target to ask questions, so you can do some more creative writing...still with no proof.

4.  If your target bothers to reply, and posts a refutation or denial, just "post around" that without appearing to notice it.  Just go back with your associate to a previous funny thing in the thread and have a long conversation with the associate about how funny THAT shit was.  No actual content is needed, fluff works better.

5.  Best source of associates is usually "people who owe you" something.

6.  Comment on every expression by others of dismay or surprise by repeating some version of the original Air Claim.

7.  Rinse and repeat.  If you and your associates post enough words, you'll drown everybody in it.

Biggie Smiles

Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

Then you won't have any trouble posting their names and bringing them into the conversation, right?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

Then you won't have any trouble posting their names and bringing them into the conversation, right?

I dont need to bring anyone "into the conversation" freak. You know what you said, I know what you said and many others know what you said. You've been made a mockery over it for several years now and anyone who wishes to do the digging for themselves can find it.

Until then, keep writing your novels proclaiming how you never said what you said. I'm entertained.

Anonymous

While you're working on re-inflating your flat tire there, consider this scenario.  A not inconceivable one, to an inverterate and proud panel abuser like yourself, but even so, one of many stunts I've seen done.

Find the inactive account of someone who's left your forum or even been banned, but wasn't allowed the courtesy of deleting his account.  We'll call him Donald Duck, since he's a sitting duck now.

Using the panel, turn off the edit stamp.  Scroll through Donald's posts, find a nice innocuous one, and edit it to say "Have I ever mentioned that I eat boogers?"  Turn the edit stamp back on when you've finished.

Take your screen shots, copy the link to the post, and make sure everyone you know can come and look at Donald's putative post.

Then wait for someone who hates Donald to bring it up five or ten years later.

Easy peasy, no?

Biggie Smiles

Or I can just continue to watch you wiggle about instead.

The effort you're putting into trying to convince your audience this was a hoax is, in itself, telling.

Especially since there are many members in the community who saw it for themselves when it happened.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Or I can just continue to watch you wiggle about instead.

The effort you're putting into trying to convince your audience this was a hoax is, in itself, telling.

[size=150]Especially since there are many members in the community[/size] who saw it for themselves when it happened.

I think that's the third time for that canard.  Do you really think YOUR audience is too damn stupid to catch it the first time?

What's MUCH MORE telling, as I keep telling you, is the amount of tears and sweat you've put into the last week or two of shaking your dick on multiple forums for the benefit of your adoring coterie of fans.  You know, the ones haven't yet stalked or bullied or panel abused, who don't know who you are.  Something's really stuck in your craw, and I'm beginning to think it's me...the most inoffensive snowflake I know.

And you've delighted in reciting several versions of your story about how you had to demote me at Murdy's ....oops, make that "one of your forums."  Yet in all this conversation you've never even hinted at asking me why I did what I did.  I think that's because you know good and damn well what I did, and why, and it simply doesn't fit in your narrative about how all-powerful Biggie is and how he makes all the sheep dance to his tune.

Evidently you'd rather make a big fuss of the one thread at my home forum, the one you can't see, a thread I didn't even start, and LURIDLY imagine what is being discussed on it.  

It's all a pretty small matter for most people, and I think after a week most are tired of hearing about it.  But this is your movie, so knock your socks off.  If you ever want to know why, just ask.

Anonymous

Dude, you did say that. I remember it.

I dont think you knew she was 12 there though.