The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Dollar store...

Started by Berry Sweet, September 01, 2013, 07:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I buy my dishes and glasses there...I'm terrible with them, they always break on me, so no more expencive sets!  Besides, I actually like having somethng new in my cupboard all the time...new funky glasses...different styles of wine and martini like glasses...LO and I drink our juice out of them....it's fun!

Saltydog

I buy post it notes and mechanical pencil leads at the dollar store.

Annie

I buy birthday and thank you cards there all the time
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"I buy birthday and thank you cards there all the time

You must thank a lot of people.

Annie

Haha, I like to give thank you cards to teachers, doctors, youth group organizers, it's nice to let people know they are appreciated :-) I even give thank you cards to nurses, they work very hard.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Saltydog

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, I like to give thank you cards to teachers, doctors, youth group organizers, it's nice to let people know they are appreciated :-) I even give thank you cards to nurses, they work very hard.

Nurses are the best.

Annie

And the surgeons that have saved mine and hubby's lives :-)

Annie

And my dentist, sometimes he does a little more on my teeth than I'm covered for. I don't how he does it but he's saved my teeth many times :-)

Anonymous

Ms. Annie, I buy all my Christmas and birthday cards at Dollar stores too.

Annie

I especially like the singing/musical ones and they're only a buck!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I especially like the singing/musical ones and they're only a buck!

I have seen them $8.00 at other stores Ms. Annie.

Annie

I just came back from the dollar store a little bit ago. Picked up a plain card and two birthday cards and some double sided tape :-) Two of the cards were $2 though :-(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I just came back from the dollar store a little bit ago. Picked up a plain card and two birthday cards and some double sided tape :-) Two of the cards were $2 though :-(

I was in a mall in the spring when I priced singing cards at a Hallmark store..

They were $8.00..

I walked a little further to a Dollarama in the same building and similar cards were between $1.00 and $2.00