Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The leftists mantra; when all else fails, blame white males.

I think Seoul is saying eventually the blame will come around to East Asians, especially as white male numbers drop.

I am saying these stats will be used by some to divide people even further by race.

You are succeeding. You must have had an unfair advantage. Progtard speak.
That is how they view the world.  Everything must come out equal and if it doesn't there must be something wrong, it can't be naturally occurring.

If a group does well it couldn't be because they earned it, they must have gotten it by exploiting others.  And if a group does poorly they must be oppressed.

The most likely way for a child to succeed as an adult is with a loving, two parent family.

I think this graph would tend to support that idea.

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/unwed.png">

Sad really, and they are all too high.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The leftists mantra; when all else fails, blame white males.

I think Seoul is saying eventually the blame will come around to East Asians, especially as white male numbers drop.

I am saying these stats will be used by some to divide people even further by race.

You are succeeding. You must have had an unfair advantage. Progtard speak.
That is how they view the world.  Everything must come out equal and if it doesn't there must be something wrong, it can't be naturally occurring.

If a group does well it couldn't be because they earned it, they must have gotten it by exploiting others.  And if a group does poorly they must be oppressed.

The most likely way for a child to succeed as an adult is with a loving, two parent family.

I think this graph would tend to support that idea.

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/unwed.png">

Those stats make many people in the Asian American community uncomfortable.