Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I am Banned From SG

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2019, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It took three days. I can login, but I can't post. Meanwhile they have a sixty year old incel and a seventy year midget who's IQ is lower than his five foot six muscle free body polluting every thread. That place will be toast within a year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"It took three days. I can login, but I can't post. Meanwhile they have a sixty year old incel and a seventy year midget who's IQ is lower than his five foot six muscle free body polluting every thread. That place will be toast within a year.

Why?

I suggested you register there..

I thought you would be a perfect fit for SG.

Rotwang

And now you're seeing these misfits for what they really are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"And now you're seeing these misfits for what they really are.

They are a bunch of frickin pussies. I thought they were supposed to be badass flamers. They are softer than Fash.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"I doubt this story is true

I cannot post. I can login, but I cannot post. I wonder how long it is before Shen Li is banned. She's got an attitude too.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Screen shot

I don't know what the fuck happened, but I can post now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Screen shot

I don't know what the fuck happened, but I can post now.

I'm glad that's been straightened out.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"It took three days. I can login, but I can't post. Meanwhile they have a sixty year old incel and a seventy year midget who's IQ is lower than his five foot six muscle free body polluting every thread. That place will be toast within a year.

I don't know about that place. It seemed better than VF, but maybe I was too kind.

Blurt

I think BG is going through a bit of an identity crisis at this time. All forums do, at some point. No big deal.

I like Herman's contributions over there. Stating that he told his Baba her sausage rolls were less than perfect took some guts. Such an admission will anger the Ukrainian gods.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Why?

I suggested you register there..

I thought you would be a perfect fit for SG.

Herman adores Lovely Dovey at SG,  but she can't stand him nor the crude advances he makes on her Fashionista. Especially when he showed up at SG drunk on a substantial amount of barrelwash.

In a way I feel rather sorry for Herman. He may be as physically big as he claims & yet beneath that facade lurks a lonely dejected clumsy little boy the girls don' wanna play with.

Poor Herm jes" doesn't have the charm or sophistication to pull it off.

The many gals registered over there at SG whom  he's tryin' to impress simply don't like him.

But at least he's got you Fashionists. You make such a good Forum Mother.

So please take care of your wayward teenage son Herman Fashionista.

Blurt

Joe's boozed up again.

Château La Incel, 1958.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I see Joe is as unpopular with women online as he with women in real life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview