The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Strange....

Started by Bricktop, June 18, 2019, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Was it a gang related shooting?

Toronto Police is being tight lipped about it. I don't think it was random though.

So they should... otherwise you compromise future court sittings.

Americans deliberating ruin impending court cases with their large mouths and runaway type.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Jeez, Brickwang...why don't you suit up and put on a red and blue cape, book a flight to Toronto and restore order?

Not sure why you're so surprised at the lack of interest by Canadian posters.  They often seem to wait for more info before they get hysterical about stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Jeez, Brickwang...why don't you suit up and put on a red and blue cape, book a flight to Toronto and restore order?

Not sure why you're so surprised at the lack of interest by Canadian posters.  They often seem to wait for more info before they get hysterical about stuff.

I don't know what he wants us to say. I live 4000 kms from the scene of the crime.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"Jeez, Brickwang...why don't you suit up and put on a red and blue cape, book a flight to Toronto and restore order?

Now, I understand that four people being shot is just another day in paradise for an American, but in the civilised world it is something of a concern.

Four people being shot at a celebration of sporting triumph is rather tragic.

But perhaps you're right. I thought Canadians were a little more concerned about gun violence, but it seems they're mimicking their neighbours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Now, I understand that four people being shot is just another day in paradise for an American, but in the civilised world it is something of a concern.

Four people being shot at a celebration of sporting triumph is rather tragic.

But perhaps you're right. I thought Canadians were a little more concerned about gun violence, but it seems they're mimicking their neighbours.

It is a big deal. The police quickly made arrests and now two people are in custody. What more can we say.

Bricktop

How about "we need to tighten our controls on gun ownership"?

Skippy

Quote from: "Bricktop"How about "we need to tighten our controls on gun ownership"?

Canada already has some of the toughest gun laws in the world, it more strict than New Zealand

caskur

Quote from: "Skippy"
Quote from: "Bricktop"How about "we need to tighten our controls on gun ownership"?

Canada already has some of the toughest gun laws in the world, it more strict than New Zealand

NZ isn't/wasn't strict...

That's why they copped a massacre...

ac_crying
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It's quite easy to take a course and own firearms, especially non restricted rifles.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

NZ isn't/wasn't strict...

That's why they copped a massacre...

ac_crying

Exactly.

Skippy

But even with an Rpal license I don't think you can buy military style semi automatics like NZ

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"But even with an Rpal license I don't think you can buy military style semi automatics like NZ

There are a lot of privately owned rifles in Canada.

Bricktop

Were rifles used?

Or was it handguns?

Who are the suspects and why did they shoot four people?

Strangely quiet on these issues.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Were rifles used?

Or was it handguns?

Who are the suspects and why did they shoot four people?

Strangely quiet on these issues.

There was a mass shooting in Toronto with an obvious Islamic motive that the police in that city tried to hide. I wonder why they are keeping quiet about this shooting.
The Russian Rock It

cc

As to that: One year later and they still can't figure out a motive for why a Pakistani Muslim in Toronto shot 15 innocent no-islamics, killing two of them

[The fact that he deliberately avoided non whites and went after whites alone (even with witnesses as to his saying that during shooting) has no meaning in today's law enforcement]

SUDDEN JIHAD SYNDROME? One year later and they still can't figure out a motive for why a Pakistani Muslim in Toronto shot 15 innocent people, killing two of them

Yet, we continue to hear idiotic statement like this from officials: 'We may never know why': Danforth shooter fascinated by death, but motive still unclear."

CBC (last week) FAISAL HUSSAIN, the sudden jihadist shooter

Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders said Friday that investigators don't know the motive for the Danforth shooting that happened nearly a year ago.

Even after a nearly year-long probe into Faisal Hussain's shooting spree on a bustling stretch of Danforth Avenue, investigators said they were unable to pinpoint a motive for the 29-year-old who killed himself after the shooting spree on July 22, 2018.

Hussain had no criminal record, there was no evidence he had been radicalized, and police found no affiliation with hate or terror groups, Chief Mark Saunders said at a news conference Friday.

He was such a nice guy and all.

"The one question the family and the public wanted to know is why," Chief Mark Saunders said as he detailed the findings of the probe. "Although we collected all of the evidence that was available to us for this crime, a crime where the shooter died at the scene, we may never know the answer to why."

Hussain killed 10-year-old Julianna Kozis and 18-year-old Reese Fallon and injured 13 others in the shooting. Of the 15 victims shot in the rampage, eight were female. The surviving thirteen victims range in age from 17 to 59 years old
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell