The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Gas stations

Started by Vancouver, June 03, 2019, 07:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Skippy"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I was in Metrotown in Burnaby last week. I enjoy Vancouver but still not sure I want to live there. I think downtown Vancouver is a cross between New York City and Los Angeles.

Vancouver is a progtard shithole.

It has some nice areas. North Surrey is not one of those areas.

North curry is defiantly not a nice area nor is NE calgary for what I have seen

Calgary is much cleaner than Vancouver or its suburbs.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"Chestermere is nice

My neighbourhood is nice, but not wealthy like Chestermere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I was in Metrotown in Burnaby last week. I enjoy Vancouver but still not sure I want to live there. I think downtown Vancouver is a cross between New York City and Los Angeles.

I haven't been there in years and I don't intend to ever go back.

Anonymous

Winnipeg is a hole too.

Ike Turner

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"And like most big cities, dirty.

You wanna know why Vancouver proper is dirty?  It's because almost 50% of the home 'owners' there are rich Chinese investors that don't give a fuck about their home there, or the town itself.

Half the homes Hongers own sit empty, with weeds and trash overflowing, because wealthy Hongers bought them as simply nothing more than an 'investment'...

They don't give a fuck, and will flip the house in a few years anyhow, probably doubling their money.

And worst case scenario for them, if China ever completely collapses into Ultimate Dictatorship, these Hongers now have a safe place to flee to.

Vancouver ruined itself by opening itself up to unchecked Honger cash, most of which flows through less than legal means here.

At least we don't have many Negroes here...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ike Turner"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"And like most big cities, dirty.

You wanna know why Vancouver proper is dirty?  It's because almost 50% of the home 'owners' there are rich Chinese investors that don't give a fuck about their home there, or the town itself.

Half the homes Hongers own sit empty, with weeds and trash overflowing, because wealthy Hongers bought them as simply nothing more than an 'investment'...

They don't give a fuck, and will flip the house in a few years anyhow, probably doubling their money.

And worst case scenario for them, if China ever completely collapses into Ultimate Dictatorship, these Hongers now have a safe place to flee to.

Vancouver ruined itself by opening itself up to unchecked Honger cash, most of which flows through less than legal means here.

At least we don't have many Negroes here...

How many frickin HK owned empty nest homes do you think there are in Vancouver. It's a small percentage of the housing market.

@realAzhyaAryola

Calgary is beautiful and clean.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

I was in Calgary once. It is a lot better city to live in than Toronto. But, that is really setting the bar low.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I was in Calgary once. It is a lot better city to live in than Toronto. But, that is really setting the bar low.

It really depends on what one is looking for in a city. It is peaceful in Calgary. It is not GOTHAM like Toronto and Vancouver.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It really depends on what one is looking for in a city. It is peaceful in Calgary. It is not GOTHAM like Toronto and Vancouver.

Toronto's infrastructure is behind Calgary's and third worldish compared to cities in East Asia.

@realAzhyaAryola

I think it's because Toronto is a much older city. Calgary is very contemporary.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I think it's because Toronto is a much older city. Calgary is very contemporary.

Everything is newer in Calgary.