Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Crazy Rich Asians

Started by Vancouver, June 24, 2019, 01:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Just watched Crazy Rich Asians. It was so good! This was the most beautiful scene.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Just watched Crazy Rich Asians. It was so good! This was the most beautiful scene.

">

Is it a comedy?

caskur

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Just watched Crazy Rich Asians. It was so good! This was the most beautiful scene.

">

Beautiful scene indeed. Great song as well.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

">

Thank you TVG..

I don't watch movies or many shows this time of year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

">

Did you see the movie?

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

">

Did you see the movie?

No, not yet but it looks good.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

">

Did you see the movie?

No, not yet but it looks good.
I should watch it too.

Thiel

I was in Vancouver last week. Too many crazy rich Asian drivers.
gay, conservative and proud

Zetsu

Quote from: "Thiel"I was in Vancouver last week. Too many crazy rich Asian drivers.

:MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I was in Vancouver last week. Too many crazy rich Asian drivers.

The Chinese and Koreans in Saskatoon are alright. But, the Orientals in Vancouver are arrogant spoiled brats.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The Chinese and Koreans in Saskatoon are alright. But, the Orientals in Vancouver are arrogant spoiled brats.

There are both in the Toronto area.

Bricktop

None of the three words in the title entice me to watch it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"None of the three words in the title entice me to watch it.

It is probably not your kind of movie.

@realAzhyaAryola

How could anyone not want to see this movie? It came out last year. Fash, please see this movie. It is fun and light.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"How could anyone not want to see this movie? It came out last year. Fash, please see this movie. It is fun and light.

I am sure it is.

Print
User actions