Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Crazy Rich Asians

Started by Vancouver, June 24, 2019, 01:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Lol you should watch Battle Angel Alita instead, it's directed by the maker of Titanic and Avatar.  The story starts off about the remains of one of the former elite aerospace warrior discovered by a scientist in the scrapyard of a dystopian city, she lost all her memories, but as she adventures into the depth of this cruel world, she learns and discovers more of her past.

">
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol you should watch Battle Angel Alita instead, it's directed by the maker of Titanic and Avatar.  The story starts off about one of the remains of the finest elite aerospace warrior discovered by a scientist in the scrapyard of a dystopian city, she lost her memories, but as she adventures into the depth of this cruel world, she learns more of her past.

">

That's something my son would like.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol you should watch Battle Angel Alita instead, it's directed by the maker of Titanic and Avatar.  The story starts off about one of the remains of the finest elite aerospace warrior discovered by a scientist in the scrapyard of a dystopian city, she lost her memories, but as she adventures into the depth of this cruel world, she learns more of her past.

">

I think you'll like it too Fash, my mom thought it'd be boring at first.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

">

I think you'll like it too Fash, my mom thought it'd be boring at first.  ac_cool
Maybe I would like it Zetsu.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol you should watch Battle Angel Alita instead, it's directed by the maker of Titanic and Avatar.  The story starts off about the remains of one of the former elite aerospace warrior discovered by a scientist in the scrapyard of a dystopian city, she lost all her memories, but as she adventures into the depth of this cruel world, she learns and discovers more of her past.
I tried to find Alita, but not on any sites.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol you should watch Battle Angel Alita instead, it's directed by the maker of Titanic and Avatar.  The story starts off about the remains of one of the former elite aerospace warrior discovered by a scientist in the scrapyard of a dystopian city, she lost all her memories, but as she adventures into the depth of this cruel world, she learns and discovers more of her past.

Where do you watch your movies from TVG?

Zetsu

Think they stopped airing it about a month ago, but the blu ray should be out soon.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Think they stopped airing it about a month ago, but the blu ray should be out soon.  ac_cool

Who was airing it Zetsu?

Zetsu

Who was airing it Zetsu?

Oops, I mean to say playing at theatres, there's no way they would show that on a plane, lol.  I remember watching Battle Angel at either silver city or cineplex here in Toronto.

Anonymous

Who was airing it Zetsu?

Oops, I mean to say playing at theatres, there's no way they would show that on a plane, lol.  I remember watching Battle Angel at either silver city or cineplex here in Toronto.

I see, but it's just a matter of time until it's on something.

Vancouver

Fashionista you have Netflix?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Fashionista you have Netflix?

Yes, we do.

caskur

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Just watched Crazy Rich Asians. It was so good! This was the most beautiful scene.

">

It's a good story...

Just watched it finally because I now have Netflix.

I too am addicted to Mahjong Connect JS...lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I have never played majong. It is a Chinese game.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have never played majong. It is a Chinese game.

There are all different types of Mahjong, this is one I'm addicted to. I taught myself.

I got all 12 stages the other day...

http://freeonlinemahjonggames.net/mahjong-connect.html">http://freeonlinemahjonggames.net/mahjong-connect.html
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Print
User actions