The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Africa: Alarming Rise of Christian Persecution

Started by Anonymous, June 27, 2019, 05:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"But because of the chosen ones, these days will be cut short...Also in Matthew 24.

I think there is a scripture in the OT that says when they attack his people, he is going to act fast like someone touching his eyeball.

Do you mean Zechariah 2:8-9?

8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: "After His glory has sent me against the nations that have plundered you— for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye— 9I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me."

We see it again Psalm 17:8

Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings."

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"But because of the chosen ones, these days will be cut short...Also in Matthew 24.

I think there is a scripture in the OT that says when they attack his people, he is going to act fast like someone touching his eyeball.

Do you mean Zechariah 2:8-9?

8 For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: "After His glory has sent me against the nations that have plundered you— for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye— 9I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me."

We see it again Psalm 17:8

Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings."

Yep, that must be it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Its like watching a pig endorsing the bacon industry..

The really good stuff starts around 1 min..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its like watching a pig endorsing the bacon industry..

The really good stuff starts around 1 min..

">

I'll have to watch tomorrow Odi, after morning fellowship.

Odinson

Its just your typical white woman who engages in beastiality with the towelhead monkeys...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its just your typical white woman who engages in beastiality with the towelhead monkeys...

And did you enjoy watching it?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Its just your typical white woman who engages in beastiality with the towelhead monkeys...

Did you watch the video?

Mohammed was a champion of female rights...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Did you watch the video?

And Herman is a sobriety counsellor.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Did you watch the video?

But these women really believe in that shit...

Western women and they choose to wear burkhas..

They have this fanatical look in their eyes as they yell "Islam is good... White men are bad misogynists"...

Anonymous

Did you watch the video?

They have this fanatical look in their eyes as they yell "Islam is good... White men are bad misogynists"...

I know. Stockholm syndrome.

Gaon

Did you watch the video?

Almost all women who are not born into a Muslim family in Europe, Israel or North America regret marrying Muslim men.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Quote from: "Gaon"

Did you watch the video?

Almost all women who are not born into a Muslim family in Europe, Israel or North America regret marrying Muslim men.

Yeah... But not before they brought that monkey to our country and gave it a citizenship by marrying it..

These people should be held responsible for what the monkey does because they let it loose.

Anonymous

Did you watch the video?

Yeah... But not before they brought that monkey to our country and gave it a citizenship by marrying it..

These people should be held responsible for what the monkey does because they let it loose.

You are a smarter cat than I ever gave you credit for. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Did you watch the video?

You are a smarter cat than I ever gave you credit for. ac_drinks

Odi is very intelligent..

Now that he is sober, we can see that clearly..

Hint, hint Herman.

Anonymous

Islam doing what it does best, killing Christians.

http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/06/ethnic-cleansing-islamists-executed.html?fbclid=IwAR2P3t4Lbszp-qV_v8RuQtSIOeVt717Ntqwx9FmNkBX8a-cbt0Hsllo_g6k">http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/06/e ... 0Hsllo_g6k">http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/06/ethnic-cleansing-islamists-executed.html?fbclid=IwAR2P3t4Lbszp-qV_v8RuQtSIOeVt717Ntqwx9FmNkBX8a-cbt0Hsllo_g6k

Ethnic Cleansing: Islamists executed entire Christian village in Mali including women and children

Approximately 100 Christians were massacred by Islamist terrorists in the West African nation of Mali this month.

on June 9, armed Fulani Muslim militants invaded a predominately Christian village in Sobame Da, and killed men, women, and children.