The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canada's new food guide recommends fruits and vegetables make up half your plate

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, June 29, 2019, 10:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Did Jesus prefer extra crispy or regular recipe KFC? ac_umm

He prefers Jollibee, you sweeter than fucking honey thang.

By the way, I went to that Jollibee. They do have good chicken.

:thumbup:

The one in Calgary has a big white tent in front of it to contain the long line of people to keep them warm and not exposed to the elements while waiting for a long time to get in. Can you believe that? I still have not been to it. I refuse to wait in like that long. I'll wait until the line dies down.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"According to that, I would think it means only certain animals may be eaten, but I dont take it as vegetarian.

Here is one of my favorite verses, I made this for the local church....

https://i.ibb.co/5vcnHKf/hunting-card.jpg">

ac_toofunny

[size=200]Que?[/size]

Why is that funny though?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

New International Version says, Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"New International Version says, Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

I saw that.

How do you feel about eating pork?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"New International Version says, Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

I saw that.

I'm Taiwanese, I like pork..

We are no longer under The Covenant of Moses.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I saw that.

We are no longer under The Covenant of Moses.

Who said this and where is it documented? Does it give references to what food to eat?
@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

But I would rather say "thee" and "thy"  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

It does sound nice doesn't it.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"According to that, I would think it means only certain animals may be eaten, but I dont take it as vegetarian.

It  looks like an ad for Bass Pro  Shops or Cabela's.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It does sound nice doesn't it.

:laugh:

:thumbup:

Blazor

Lol it does now that you mention it.

The local church had a hunter's banquet. I did deer on one card 2 years ago, it was a turkey last year, so this year maybe a bear? lol

I also add a scripture to each.

Blazor

Anonymous

Lol it does now that you mention it.

The local church had a hunter's banquet. I did deer on one card 2 years ago, it was a turkey last year, so this year maybe a bear? lol

I also add a scripture to each.

Black bear is gross.