The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canada's new food guide recommends fruits and vegetables make up half your plate

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, June 29, 2019, 10:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

My diet is based on all of the 5 major food groups.

Meat, potatoes, chocolate, cake and whisky.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My brother has become a complete vegan.

The fruit brother?

Anonymous

Don't mean a hijack here, but I'll just put it here because I can't locate the Legal Weed thread.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/2/25b75253bce461706cdde8da7303b9bc6c407466_1_680x635.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Don't mean a hijack here, but I'll just put it here because I can't locate the Legal Weed thread.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/2/25b75253bce461706cdde8da7303b9bc6c407466_1_680x635.jpg">

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
The fruit brother?

Yes. That one. The straight brother is carnivorous.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Gaon

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Herman"
The fruit brother?

Yes. That one. The straight brother is carnivorous.  ac_toofunny

The fruit brother. ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

People eat too much meat period.  Meat and sugar or salt.  Thats why so many are fat.  If a person is sitting on their fat ass all day (weather it be infront of a desk or being lazy in front of the tv) they dont need meat.  No burgers for their fat ass.

I like to keep more veggies on my plate and choose fruit fpr a snack.  When I eat too much meat, my poo gets hard and I shit little hard balls like how deer do...its no fun.  But when I eat my fruit and veggies my shit is soft and slides out like a pro.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"People eat too much meat period.  Meat and sugar or salt.  Thats why so many are fat.  If a person is sitting on their fat ass all day (weather it be infront of a desk or being lazy in front of the tv) they dont need meat.  No burgers for their fat ass.

I like to keep more veggies on my plate and choose fruit fpr a snack.  When I eat too much meat, my poo gets hard and I shit little hard balls like how deer do...its no fun.  But when I eat my fruit and veggies my shit is soft and slides out like a pro.

Some people, men in particular have lost weight with a low carb, high protein diet.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Gaon"
The fruit brother. ac_toofunny

Hey, let's not make fun of the merry bunch.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

To the one who said eating less meat is common sense, I agree. More fruits and vegetables on your plate is definitely healthier for the body. I, however, cannot see myself omitting meat altogether. I love meat so much.

My very good friend is a vegan also and she turned her meat-loving husband into a vegan also. Wow. What influence. Now they promote their vegan-free lifestyle. I had them over for dinner one time and made them vegan stroganoff. Milk is off too because that is from a cow. Anything from an animal they won't touch including eggs.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"To the one who said eating less meat is common sense, I agree. More fruits and vegetables on your plate is definitely healthier for the body. I, however, cannot see myself omitting meat altogether. I love meat so much.

My very good friend is a vegan also and she turned her meat-loving husband into a vegan also. Wow. What influence. Now they promote their vegan-free lifestyle. I had them over for dinner one time and made them vegan stroganoff. Milk is off too because that is from a cow. Anything from an animal they won't touch including eggs.

We have meatless Mondays, and we may make it two, or three nights a week..

But, a pure vegan diet I don't see ever happening in our home.

@realAzhyaAryola

To me, meatless means no meat at all, just fruits and vegetables. How come in some homes, their meatless meal offer seafood? Isn't seafood meat?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"To me, meatless means no meat at all, just fruits and vegetables. How come in some homes, their meatless meal offer seafood? Isn't seafood meat?

Not for us..

But, our Mondays are truly vegan either..

We've used yogurt and milk.