News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Canada's new food guide recommends fruits and vegetables make up half your plate

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, June 29, 2019, 10:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What would you say if you were approached by a vegan fanatic who has observed you out and about with your pet and then sees you buying a hamburger from a burger joint and criticizes you and says, "How could you eat meat if you love pets? If you love animals then how can you eat a burger?"

I'd tell the nosy asshole that the dog is dessert.

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What would you say if you were approached by a vegan fanatic who has observed you out and about with your pet and then sees you buying a hamburger from a burger joint and criticizes you and says, "How could you eat meat if you love pets? If you love animals then how can you eat a burger?"

Just my usual..

HAH!

Thats it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

:thumbup:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I believe you would do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I believe you would do that.

Hell, I hope I get asked that question, so I can use old Shen Li's line.

sasquatch

So, basically eat more veggies, less processed shit and less sugar. Better yet, if you want to know if your food is processed to fuck, all you gotta do is look for soy or "vegetable oil"(which has soybean oil in it). That shit seems to be the canary in the coalmine if something is going to be a processed shitstorm.

Frood

Quote from: "sasquatch"So, basically eat more veggies, less processed shit and less sugar. Better yet, if you want to know if your food is processed to fuck, all you gotta do is look for soy or "vegetable oil"(which has soybean oil in it). That shit seems to be the canary in the coalmine if something is going to be a processed shitstorm.

And any sugar acronyms besides the plain text of Cane Sugar. Yellow Corn and Northern Pacific sourced should be a red flag too. The poison runs deep in our human food chain.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"So, basically eat more veggies, less processed shit and less sugar. Better yet, if you want to know if your food is processed to fuck, all you gotta do is look for soy or "vegetable oil"(which has soybean oil in it). That shit seems to be the canary in the coalmine if something is going to be a processed shitstorm.

Some natural sugars like maple syrup have health benefits even though they are fattening.

Anonymous

Did this happen to to you recently?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, but I know people who behave this way.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, but I know people who behave this way.

Being confronted by a stranger would be awful.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"North-Americans are really nosy bitches..

Yes, they are. The media seems to think they have the right to know the leader of the Conservative party's deeply personal religious views.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"North-Americans are really nosy bitches..

That depends on the situation. How do you think North Americans are nosy?