Replies: 7551
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:41:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Happy Canada Day Everyone!!

Started by Zetsu, July 01, 2019, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Duno did someone made this thread already, but anyways Happy Canada Day guys and gals, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends and remember to have fun celebrating.   ac_cool ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Duno did someone made this thread already, but anyways Happy Canada Day guys and gals, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends and remember to have fun celebrating.   ac_cool ac_drinks

Happy Canada Day to our Southern Ontario Posters.

ac_smile

Gaon

Happy Canada Day Zetsu and Fash.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Duno did someone made this thread already, but anyways Happy Canada Day guys and gals, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends and remember to have fun celebrating.   ac_cool ac_drinks

Happy Canada Day to our Southern Ontario Posters.

ac_smile

It's only Zetsu and I from South/Central Ontario. Realgrimm lives in Toronto, but he only posts in the Gutter.

Happy Dominion Day. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Bricktop

Happy Birthday to the country that gave us Sarah McLachlan, Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Nickelback and Blurt.

Thanks for NUTTIN'

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Happy Birthday to the country that gave us Sarah McLachlan, Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Nickelback and Blurt.

Thanks for NUTTIN'

:laugh:

Anonymous

We have an upside down Canadian flag on our lawn. It will be turned right side up when Trudeau is voted out .

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We have an upside down Canadian flag on our lawn. It will be turned right side up when Trudeau is voted out .

Pretty intense.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We have an upside down Canadian flag on our lawn. It will be turned right side up when Trudeau is voted out .

Pretty intense.

I agree too, might not be the best idea, but Trudeau has done enough damage already.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Pretty intense.

I agree too, might not be the best idea, but Trudeau has done enough damage already.  ac_unsure

Justine has got to go.

Berry Sweet

Happy Canada Day everyone.  I saw the fireworks last night and today I celebrated my birthday! Yee haw to one year older!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Happy Canada Day everyone.  I saw the fireworks last night and today I celebrated my birthday! Yee haw to one year older!

That's right, you are four months younger than me..

Happy birthday Berry.

:happybday:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Happy Canada Day everyone.  I saw the fireworks last night and today I celebrated my birthday! Yee haw to one year older!

Happy birthday Berry.

Lol is it just me or Berry and I have our birthday on around the same day July 1st/2nd?  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Happy birthday Berry.

Lol is it just me or Berry and I have our birthday on around the same day July 1st/2nd?  :laugh:

Happy birthday to you too Zetsu.

ac_smile