Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Started by Tatterdamelion, September 02, 2013, 09:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
this guy has been trolling me for years....I can sense him minutes away....

Quote from: "jaysings"too coincidental this poster registered right after those guys got banned. i hope i'm just oversensitive

look, i sensed it when fash welcomed him here. i was to doubt if i was oversensitive

I didn't get the same sense Jaysings and I am sorry for that.

never mind. i hope i'm not the troll who spoils up the peace on here

Saltydog

Quote from: "Saltydog"

look, i sensed it when fash welcomed him here. i was to doubt if i was oversensitive

I didn't like the fact that you were bad mouthing me for no reason but I still forgive you.

i wasn't talking about u, so u don't have to agree on my point

You supported my illegal banning the other day but I forgive you. You were uninformed. Beware of administrations that cut corners or are infiltrated with cheats.

jaysings

I didn't like the fact that you were bad mouthing me for no reason but I still forgive you.

i wasn't talking about u, so u don't have to agree on my point

You supported my illegal banning the other day but I forgive you. You were uninformed. Beware of administrations that cut corners or are infiltrated with cheats.

oh i have no idea about your history having happened on here. i just expressed what i thought of

Saltydog

You were wrong. More people need to think, research and investigate before passing judgement.

jaysings

Quote from: "Saltydog"You were wrong. More people need to think, research and investigate before passing judgement.

if i'm not talking about u, why i have to investigate and research about your past?

i'm confused about why u said i was judging u because i wasn't really talking about u.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Saltydog"Beware of administrations that cut corners or are infiltrated with cheats.
:roll:

Quote from: "Saltydog"You were wrong. More people need to think, research and investigate before passing judgement.
:lol:

"saltydog" :

http://vexed.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/internet-nerd.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Saltydog"Beware of administrations that cut corners or are infiltrated with cheats.
:roll:

:lol:

"saltydog" :

http://vexed.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/internet-nerd.jpg">

That picture is hilariously funny.

Berry Sweet

Old Medic

If you were having a love affair with a woman, would you be interested in writing about it? Of course not. And during the experience you're not particularly in words, because the experience transcends words and is quite inexpressible in terms of words. So the whole notion of conceptualizing what is happening seems very silly. After the event, it seems to me quite possible that it might be of great assistance: people would see the universe around them in a very different way and would be inspired, possibly, to write about it.

cc

Gawd that's funny Berry

I have a cpl of posters I'd like to use it on ... OK?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Tatterdamelion is not Minaeni.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"Tatterdamelion is not Minaeni.

maybe yes...maybe no.....but there is something off about it's posts....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Tatterdamelion is not Minaeni.

maybe yes...maybe no.....but there is something off about it's posts....

When this poster changed the op to double dots I took it as a confession it was SMP. Even if it is not SMP, I guarantee it some immature troll from VF.