The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm gonna sleep in tomorrow!

Started by Berry Sweet, July 06, 2019, 02:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Today was the first Saturday I have not had to work since my trade was certified in Canada. It was a treat to sleep in a little bit.

You must appreciate sleeping in a lot more.

Berry Sweet

I took the opportunity to take the day off today.  And sort of slept in again.  I gotta take it as the opportunity comes! Right now its coffee time and then im gonna clean out the deepfryer and replace the oil, as well as clean my kitchen floor.  Im so wild! I had 5 teenagers in my place last night, so you can imagine the state of my kitchen floor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I took the opportunity to take the day off today.  And sort of slept in again.  I gotta take it as the opportunity comes! Right now its coffee time and then im gonna clean out the deepfryer and replace the oil, as well as clean my kitchen floor.  Im so wild! I had 5 teenagers in my place last night, so you can imagine the state of my kitchen floor.

I make my daughter clean up after her friends when they are at our house..

But, she is eighteen.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://media.giphy.com/media/uizkUT3jl96wCG2VxV/giphy.gif">

You are lucky Berry..

I wish I could.

I wish I could just take 48 hours off when I need it and rest.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I took the opportunity to take the day off today.  And sort of slept in again.  I gotta take it as the opportunity comes! Right now its coffee time and then im gonna clean out the deepfryer and replace the oil, as well as clean my kitchen floor.  Im so wild! I had 5 teenagers in my place last night, so you can imagine the state of my kitchen floor.

I make my daughter clean up after her friends when they are at our house..

But, she is eighteen.

They are getting better, I talked to them last night.  My living and main area was tidy...thats mostly what I care about...and they did it.  The kitchen however is a bit smaller than my last place so it can get messy super fast.  I dont mind cleaning the floor if they want to get creative and cook in the kitchen.  I normally dont like so many kids in one night but its summer.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Thiel"

You should if you know you need it.  Your health deserves it.  

Im lucky I have the choice if I want to work or not.  Right now I really need it.  When summer is over, who knows what could be on my plate.  I dont like being up for days sometimes.

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Im lucky I have the choice if I want to work or not.  Right now I really need it.  When summer is over, who knows what could be on my plate.  I dont like being up for days sometimes.

I do not have the choice if I want to work or not. I am a business owner.

Berry Sweet

Well, lucky you.  Hopefully its a successful business and you can retire early.

Thiel

Well, lucky you.  Hopefully its a successful business and you can retire early.

Success is open to interpretation. I have nobody else to do what I do. Nobody wants to put in the hours and I do not blame them.

Anonymous

I hope to have that choice someday Berry..

But, for now, we have too many bills to pay for either my husband or I to take unpaid leave.