The best topic

Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Double D Pizza

Started by Saltydog, September 03, 2013, 12:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Saltydog are you bine?

No, he is Minaeni who is also SMP.

Berry Sweet

I'm not a fan of pizza anyways...but when I do eat pizza, I like thin crust vegetarian with fresh tomatoes on top!

Renee

I absolutely love pizza but not the majority of cardboard and cheese that is passed off as pizza around here. Most pizza here in the Pacific Northwest is a poorly executed facsimile of what real pizza should be. Now don't get me wrong there are a few rare places out there that can do it right but for the most part it is crap. :(
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

You are right Renee!  It's hard to find a decent pizza place.  Sometimes when some buisnesses first open up, they make awesome pizza's...lots of toppings and cheese....and then when they start getting popular, they start skimping out on the products until their pizza withers away like every other place.

Best pizza you can get??  Home made!  Sometimes I make a dough from scratch, but mostly I just buy a long naan's at a local mediterranean store, and top it myself...bake and enjoy!

Renee

Quote from: "SonnyListon!"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Saltydog are you bine?

Ghet youself to tha gym.

In mah peek I waz a sold 230!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/231/566/tumblr_kzcyxfjPNq1qbrw0do1_400_display_image.jpg?1337189723">

Yeah, me too troll so what's your point. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You are right Renee!  It's hard to find a decent pizza place.  Sometimes when some buisnesses first open up, they make awesome pizza's...lots of toppings and cheese....and then when they start getting popular, they start skimping out on the products until their pizza withers away like every other place.

Best pizza you can get??  Home made!  Sometimes I make a dough from scratch, but mostly I just buy a long naan's at a local mediterranean store, and top it myself...bake and enjoy!

Yep, I've resorted to making my own as well. There is an Italian bakery/deli near me that I can get decent dough from. Unfortunately my hand tossing skills aren't always that good :lol: but I still make a better pie than 95% of the pizza places in my area.

What I really miss at times is a good Sicilian pie. It's extremely difficult to find a place that knows how NOT to make the dough so dense that it sits in your stomach like a bucket full of wheel weights. :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"You can see his reflection in one of the pics, now we know what he looks like!  :lol:

Ya that's him, Cant you see the Monkey Pants  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You are right Renee!  It's hard to find a decent pizza place.  Sometimes when some buisnesses first open up, they make awesome pizza's...lots of toppings and cheese....and then when they start getting popular, they start skimping out on the products until their pizza withers away like every other place.

Yep, I've resorted to making my own as well. There is an Italian bakery/deli near me that I can get decent dough from. Unfortunately my hand tossing skills aren't always that good :lol: but I still make a better pie than 95% of the pizza places in my area.

What I really miss at times is a good Sicilian pie. It's extremely difficult to find a place that knows how NOT to make the dough so dense that it sits in your stomach like a bucket full of wheel weights. :lol:

We rarely buy pizzas, but I usually make them once a month..

I buy pre-made crusts, preferably a whole wheat crust..

My daughter especially likes the feeling of making her own pizza.

Wulf

Even if you weren't the NJ/NYC female pizza eating champ, I would have to agree, the pizza around here sucks.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

Even if you weren't the NJ/NYC female pizza eating champ, I would have to agree, the pizza around here sucks.  :lol:

Do you live in the same state as Ms. Renee, Mr. Wulf?

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If memory serves, yes I do. Except I'm way on the other side of it from the extra extraordinary Ms. Renee.

Anonymous

If memory serves, yes I do. Except I'm way on the other side of it from the extra extraordinary Ms. Renee.

Ms. Renee is very nice and I am so happy she joined us.

Wulf

Yes she can be very nice but don't get her mad. I'd sooner get between a mother bear and her cubs than get on her bad side.

Anonymous

Yes she can be very nice but don't get her mad. I'd sooner get between a mother bear and her cubs than get on her bad side.

Now I know why she has so much in common with Shen Li.

:idea:

Anonymous

Now I know why she has so much in common with Shen Li.

:idea:

Damned straight. Renee, is tough, intelligent and does not suffer fools easily.