Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Siri, or Alexa? Which would you choose?

Started by Bricktop, July 15, 2019, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The video is COMEDY!!!

I never watched it. Maybe, I should.

I didn't either.

ac_blush

Bricktop

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Why do I bother!!

:dash1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Why do I bother!!

:dash1:

Don't let me discourage you.

Berry Sweet

I use Google...I ask all sorts of questions.  Ive been told im cooler than a spring breeze and I have the coolest name!  I even said thank you, and Google said, anytime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use Google...I ask all sorts of questions.  Ive been told im cooler than a spring breeze and I have the coolest name!  I even said thank you, and Google said, anytime.

Which one do you have?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use Google...I ask all sorts of questions.  Ive been told im cooler than a spring breeze and I have the coolest name!  I even said thank you, and Google said, anytime.

Which one do you have?

I just use my phone.  I have a Google home mini...but its not hooked up right now.  I thought Google was just Google?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Which one do you have?

I just use my phone.  I have a Google home mini...but its not hooked up right now.  I thought Google was just Google?

The home mini is the charcoal.

Berry Sweet

Charcoal?  What do you mean? I have it here infront of me in the box and im not seeing any names on the box?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Charcoal?  What do you mean? I have it here infront of me in the box and im not seeing any names on the box?

I saw it on Best Buy's website. They call it Google home mini-Charcoal as opposed to the Chalk.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Charcoal?  What do you mean? I have it here infront of me in the box and im not seeing any names on the box?

I saw it on Best Buy's website. They call it Google home mini-Charcoal as opposed to the Chalk.

Oh ok?  Mines about 2 years old...so maybe there are newer versions? I dunno..im not big on this home talking stuff..

Anonymous

Oh ok?  Mines about 2 years old...so maybe there are newer versions? I dunno..im not big on this home talking stuff..

It's kind of a novelty for about 10 minutes. :laugh3:

Anonymous

It's kind of a novelty for about 10 minutes. :laugh3:

My children were bored with in a very short time.

Blazor

I didnt watch the video either lol, just cause Im at work though.

I have Cortana on my phone (Windows), but dont use it. I also dont have any in home voice command devices. THEY listen in on you! No Smart TV either.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

"They" may listen  in...but for what purpose, who can tell.

If they spend time listening to me, all they would hear is "This show is bullshit...not like the TV shows WE used to watch", "Kick the ball you idiot...I played football better than that in MY day", "Ads.All we see is ads. Never had so many ads when I was younger" and "Why is TV in colour. It was much better in black and white".

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_1dhKsELzs&list=RDf_1dhKsELzs&index=1">
... zs&index=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_1dhKsELzs&list=RDf_1dhKsELzs&index=1
 ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It