0 (0%)
I don't know
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: July 24, 2019, 05:31:28 AM

caskur

Ugh, they've overcome nothing....

Don't be sucked in by them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "King Martini"The Beatles.

Abby Road is IMO, the greatest album ever made.

The Who's up there, tho

Great picture of you two lovebirds. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Oh for fuck's sake... two alkies...

8 children with two useless wastes of space... :001_rolleyes:

You are telling the wrong person. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am an alcoholic. I am also a former coke head. And I have also paid for an abortion or two in decades past.

Anonymous

Neither of us drink.

That's hilarious. Lol.

I'm a nurse tech, Cascur. In a year I'll be an RN.

Isnt PI your thing?

You are just pissed off because you think I jumped in some "dog pile" on you that YOU went to SG and started. Literally went there and started making PI threats and talking about revenge on people.

Why do you hold such angry grudges towards people on FLAME and TROLL boards?  If you hate the population so much why even spend SO much time on them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The Who's up there, tho

ron horse jockey openly discusses his alcohol addiction fifteen years ago..

Even if that's true, they should be commended for overcoming their addictions.

It's not.

I haven't touched alcohol outside of work for a little over two years and have no desire outside of sampling local brews.

Poor Casket is just jealous nobody speaks as glowingly about her as I do the Dove Bar.

I also got her banned at BG. It was glorious.

Now she's stuck here(shrugs)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Neither of us drink.

That's hilarious. Lol.

Isnt PI your thing?

You are just pissed off because you think I jumped in some "dog pile" on you that YOU went to SG and started. Literally went there and started making PI threats and talking about revenge on people.

Why do you hold such angry grudges towards people on FLAME and TROLL boards?  If you hate the population so much why even spend SO much time on them?

Good for you Dove.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

caskur

The Who's up there, tho

You are telling the wrong person. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am an alcoholic. I am also a former coke head. And I have also paid for an abortion or two in decades past.

I don't care if you're alkie... are you fathering children all over the place?

THEY ARE!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

That's hilarious. Lol.

Isnt PI your thing?

Good for you Dove.

My goal is to go to Ob/Gyn NP and be an old lady midwife.

Anonymous

Dovey, now your fathering children....

When did you grow a penis?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

That's hilarious. Lol.

Isnt PI your thing?

Good for you Dove.

My goal is to go to Ob/Gyn NP and be an old lady midwife.

That is terrific..

I hope you achieve your goal.

caskur

That's hilarious. Lol.

Isnt PI your thing?

Good for you Dove.

Don't believe her.

She's a dry junkie atm... she's one bad day off taking it up again. She probably got into nursing so she could knock off the old people's meds.

I've got pictures of ex-mrs king martini and his hoard and let me tell you, it must be one of the saddest Christmass pictures I've ever seen.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Fash you'll have to excuse Cascur.

I made the mistake of pointing out that threatening people with pictures of their kids is an asshole thing to do.

So now shes on a "hate on Dove" kick because I'm not a "yes girl" who agrees with everything she pulls or her insane revenge crap.

Now I'm a "dry junkie" and couldnt possibly be doing anything worthwhile.  Yanno cuz Cascur is pissed.

5 forums a day everyday for at least 12 years straight will do strange things to people, just sayin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"Dovey, now your fathering children....

When did you grow a penis?

I wondered that myself  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

The Who's up there, tho

Pay no mind to Casket, Herm.

She's just a nutjob elderly who hasn't seen a dick in decades, hasn't seen her own snatch in about the same time, and what's left of her period resembles Kool-Aid powder without the sugar added.

She's just mad that if her husband saw Dovey, he would pieface her then run like Walter Payton in his prime to smell a fart out of Doveys ass.

You won't see a recent picture of Caskur cuz she resembles an older version of Ellyn Burstyn after

The shock treatment in Requiem for a Dream.

The last time she was attractive to other men smoke signals were a form of communication and Orcs made rings with magical power to thwart humans.

Anonymous

I just gotta take a minute to really enter into the thought that ANYONE would take on the Nursing Program while working in healthcare, all that time, money and work...

Just to knock off someones pain meds at the appropriate dose...

When heroin would be cheaper and easier.

I mean Cascur that's just fucking stupid. Stupid fucking thing to say.

Oh yeah....I'm doing it all so I can sticky finger a norco out of an omnicel right under the witness RNs nose and risk all kinds of severe consequences. Makes total sense.

Anonymous

That's hilarious. Lol.

Isnt PI your thing?

Good for you Dove.

Don't believe her.

She's a dry junkie atm... she's one bad day off taking it up again. She probably got into nursing so she could knock off the old people's meds.

I've got pictures of ex-mrs king martini and his hoard and let me tell you, it must be one of the saddest Christmass pictures I've ever seen.

Why would a grown ass woman have pictures of another man's kids?

That's some fucked up shit to post on a forum. Are you going to kidnap them? Do I have to get the FBI involved with you? ac_lmfao