Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Damn, Cancer is a b#@tch!

Started by Superchecker, July 14, 2019, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Damn, woke up to some devastating news. My brother (48) rushed to hospital. Aggressive cancerous growth on his brain. Only has days left...

Doesn't seem real.... Doesn't seem right...

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

Life is so unfair. My sympathies Superchecker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Damn, woke up to some devastating news. My brother (48) rushed to hospital. Aggressive cancerous growth on his brain. Only has days left...

Doesn't seem real.... Doesn't seem right...

Hug your loved ones

Life is precious

I feel your pain stud. :empathy:

Zetsu

I'm really terribly sorry to hear about this Super, life can be really tough sometime when it comes to knowing the fact little can be done about it... just try not to make it too hard on yourself.
Permanently off his rocker

Superchecker

Update: My brother passed away about an hour ago... My mind is racing. His wife asked me to not go racing out there... Not a whole lot I can do anyways... Booked off from work... He was just 48... Crazy how fast it all unfolded. Diagnosed in March...

Thanks for the good wishes...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Update: My brother passed away about an hour ago... My mind is racing. His wife asked me to not go racing out there... Not a whole lot I can do anyways... Booked off from work... He was just 48... Crazy how fast it all unfolded. Diagnosed in March...

ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Superchecker"Update: My brother passed away about an hour ago... My mind is racing. His wife asked me to not go racing out there... Not a whole lot I can do anyways... Booked off from work... He was just 48... Crazy how fast it all unfolded. Diagnosed in March...

:sad: So very sorry, Super. My deepest regrets. May he rest in peace.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

He was taken far too early. RIP stud's brother.

Anonymous

My condolences brother.

Gaon

My condolences to you and your family Superchecker
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Sorry to hear of your loss. Sincere condolences.

kiebers

Condolences to you and the family
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Hugs from Blaze.

And from me too.

Anonymous

I am very sorry SC.