Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Hey Dinky...

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2019, 10:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What is Joe's problem. He wasn't even registered here and he was whining to evs to shut this place down when mmb hosted us. When we went our own way, he actually had the nerve to register here. Did he think Fash was going to roll out the red carpet for his petulant crybaby ass.

Joe, and the two BF butthurt bozos illustrate what is wrong with forums today. They should be background noise not leading posters. Seamajor, Scouse and Joe can do an academy award winning tear filled meltdown, but they accelerate the rot within this medium. They discourage creative talent from joining and retire good posters.

I wiil say that I am rather impressed with the Stomping Groundz posters that have registered here. Solid contributions by all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"What is Joe's problem. He wasn't even registered here and he was whining to evs to shut this place down when mmb hosted us. When we went our own way, he actually had the nerve to register here. Did he think Fash was going to roll out the red carpet for his petulant crybaby ass.

Joe, and the two BF butthurt bozos illustrate what is wrong with forums today. They should be background noise not leading posters. Seamajor, Scouse and Joe can do an academy award winning tear filled meltdown, but they accelerate the rot within this medium. They discourage creative talent from joining and retire good posters.

I wiil say that I am rather impressed with the Stomping Groundz posters that have registered here. Solid contributions by all.

Before I even knew who JOE was he decided he hated us and wanted us gone.....very strange..

And yes, I too enjoy SG.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Whatever you guys think of DD, I would take that person anyday over JOE or No Okie..

They are pure forum fillers and filler is carcinogenic.

Dinky Freud's gender bending troll is not clever. It is boring. But, there is no doubt Seamajor is a forum wrecking cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"What is Joe's problem. He wasn't even registered here and he was whining to evs to shut this place down when mmb hosted us. When we went our own way, he actually had the nerve to register here. Did he think Fash was going to roll out the red carpet for his petulant crybaby ass.

Before I even knew who JOE was he decided he hated us and wanted us gone.....very strange..

And yes, I too enjoy SG.

ac_smile

He still hates you. He talks about you all the time at SG.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview