Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Children

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
SL's observation was about you, not your mother, father, kids or Aunt Gertrude. Hey, I was a single dad when I met my Northern Chinese wife. She is a geologist from a well to do family. People asked her why she she didn't find a guy without "baggage". Such is life, and I do not give a shit. You shouldn't either.

What are you saying? You've 5 children with 5 different women? Holy shit!

Pigeon,

A person who sleeps around and doesn't use condoms in a AIDS infested world is asking for trouble.

America's AIDS rise...

https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics">https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview ... statistics">https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

Nearly 40,000 more dummies like you whoring yourselves around.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
SL's observation was about you, not your mother, father, kids or Aunt Gertrude. Hey, I was a single dad when I met my Northern Chinese wife. She is a geologist from a well to do family. People asked her why she she didn't find a guy without "baggage". Such is life, and I do not give a shit. You shouldn't either.

Pigeon,

A person who sleeps around and doesn't use condoms in a AIDS infested world is asking for trouble.

America's AIDS rise...

https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics">https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview ... statistics">https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

What? Hell no. I have one son, and when I met my current old lady, he was still underage and I was making monthly child maintenance payments. That makes a brother a no touchy to well to do Chinese gals from well to do families. It is just the way it is. Marty and Dove know that too.

caskur

This shows Pigeon for what she is... She came here to attack me, for.... ermmm, not talking about her. She was very quick to insult. And as if I'd chop her children? The woman is a loose unit. Loose in the head that is. Anyway, if people can't see that yet, it might take  a few years... it took me awhile too.

Quote from: "caskur"https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?p=314959#p314959">Subject: The Truth

Quote from: "Dove"Cascur you really are pathetic.

I've been off these boards for years. I constantly fucking defended you regarding your son. Yet you are so lacking that you have been sitting your ass here, using ME as ammo against Joo, and now Poofer.

Here is a thought. Maybe you should get off the internet and get into some counseling. I'd rather have 4 kids from 4 fathers than be in a marriage so dead, so devoid, that I'm online fighting people who can pick me up and put me down at their leisure all day everyday like I'm the fucking webbernet Punisher.

So go ahead and plaster my info, chop my beautiful children, use me and my children as fodder. I have absolutely zero sympathy for you, and no matter how pumped on internet adrenalin you are right now...

You are just a broken, old, pitiful, powerless woman who escapes into the internet because you lack the balls or spine to take control of your own life.

That is all. Hose off that chair in three days when you get up.

Your name is not mentioned in my first two posts...

I'm upset Rotwang closed my thread. I wanted to respond to you Dovey... remind you that I also sheltered you from Murdy when you fell out with over becoming a born again Christian... I told Murdy in PM that your years of friendship was worth something and I sheltered you from being attack by THE Prowler when he found out you hadn't contacted your father and his dead body wasn't found for 3 weeks... And I sheltered you from Bra1n's attacks.

As for attacking children... I do NOT do that but I will DEFINITELY attack a bad parent.

Your post was rude and over the top.

My posts were to Joo and Poofer because THEY have been attacking me for weeks...

So go root yourself. You're a married woman flirting with a degenerate and if you cannot work out that's Poofer who lives to lie, you're not very bright I'm afraid.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Pigeon,

America's AIDS rise...

What? Hell no. I have one son, and when I met my current old lady, he was still underage and I was making monthly child maintenance payments. That makes a brother a no touchy to well to do Chinese gals from well to do families. It is just the way it is. Marty and Dove know that too.

Why are you comparing yourself to that pair of losers?

The trouble with Pigeon is, no one calls her on her bulldust (or Marty for that matter) and so she goes on her merry way pumping out more children when she's practically flat broke all the time.

I watch them on Dr Phil... then when the children hit adolescent all hell breaks loose and it all turns to shit.

She is very very very mixed up.... Looks like she's off the Born Again BS wagon atm.

King Nutter will have her on drugs and the game soon enough..

This story has be written THOUSANDS of times before.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Destructive habits usually are cyclical.

My children are grown. Now I get to spoil my grandchildren.

Anonymous

Pigeon,

America's AIDS rise...

I can't believe any woman would marry you, you alcoholic pig.

Anonymous

Velvet, people are happy when they are together..

Let's be happy for them.

:yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Cronus"Fortunately.....kids are not dirty laundry.

I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

When the comments revolve around using someones kids as examples of their bad personal choices it IS degrading their children.

Telling someone they would have been more responsible or whatever had they had not had their children is saying "the fact that your kids exist is proof you make bad choices" is degrading someones kids.  Its using children as a shaming tool.

How grown people do not get this is beyond me.

And to that prick who referred to my kids as "dirty laundry"?  My kids are NOT dirty laundry, you unbelievable pig, and you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. I was not the one who went there.

You guys gotta be kidding me. I never brought my kids up here, that was you. You guys decided to bring it up and use their existence to attack my choices. I just put you and that other asshole in your places.

How gross and arrogant can two grown women be. Uhg.

It's not your kids that made bad choices. Almost everybody will tell you, you need another relationship like Herman needs another bottle of booze. I don't give a fuck what you do. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks anyway, because you are going to do what you are going to do.

Back to my post that got this all started, I'm just surprised you were able to get a man. In Asia, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because no man would even consider you as relationship material.

You, Cascur and the other one are not "everyone" and again, IC

What part of using someones children as a shaming tool has you so tripped up? You are using my children's existence as an example of my poor choice, meaning my children are being called poor choice. Good fucking....yanno what? If you cannot get this maybe consider YOUR life choices. I'm not an asshole idiot. You guys are.

Yanno what men like more than virgins they can treat as property? Women with brains.

Just sayin.

You three are fucking hopelessly full if it.

Did absolutely anyone ask for any of your opinions? Yes or no?

This is what literally everyone but you and your dumb butt buddies realize you are saying "Dove, we arent insulting your kids. We just believe the fact that they exist is proof you make bad choices, because if you were smarter, none of them would be here. They really shouldnt exist....no offense to them".

You guys look like over grown high school mean girls and its pathetic to several posters here.

Grow up. No one is nearly as impressed as you think they are, least of all me.

As difficult as it may for the menopausal tea party of sanctimony here, realize when your thoughts are not needed or wanted and have the wisdom to shut the fuck up. IF your life choices served YOU well enough.

What part of what I said is confusing?

How exactly was that "observation" made?

Dovey is irresponsible.

Dovey has 4 children from 4 fathers

Dovey would have been observed as responsible if she did not have these children

Doveys children's existence is proof of irresponsibility. They should not exist.

Saying the birth of my children is a negative "observation" about me is degrading my children.

Period.

Good freaking gawd.

I dont really give a shit, tbh. I like to fight on the internet and they kinda walked into it.

Berry Sweet

Delete this thread.

Odinson

Everybody just calm down!

Lets watch sex and the city together..

Those girls do get along.

caskur

haha, Pigeon's back for more...

Too bad, I'm off to the beach with hubby... we might even pick-up the step-father, dust him off and give him an airing.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Everybody just calm down!

Lets watch sex and the city together..

Those girls do get along.

Not in real life they don't. They hate each others guts.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Cronus"Fortunately.....kids are not dirty laundry.

I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

When the comments revolve around using someones kids as examples of their bad personal choices it IS degrading their children.

Telling someone they would have been more responsible or whatever had they had not had their children is saying "the fact that your kids exist is proof you make bad choices" is degrading someones kids.  Its using children as a shaming tool.

How grown people do not get this is beyond me.

And to that prick who referred to my kids as "dirty laundry"?  My kids are NOT dirty laundry, you unbelievable pig, and you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. I was not the one who went there.

You guys gotta be kidding me. I never brought my kids up here, that was you. You guys decided to bring it up and use their existence to attack my choices. I just put you and that other asshole in your places.

How gross and arrogant can two grown women be. Uhg.

It's not your kids that made bad choices. Almost everybody will tell you, you need another relationship like Herman needs another bottle of booze. I don't give a fuck what you do. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks anyway, because you are going to do what you are going to do.

Back to my post that got this all started, I'm just surprised you were able to get a man. In Asia, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because no man would even consider you as relationship material.

You, Cascur and the other one are not "everyone" and again, IC

What part of using someones children as a shaming tool has you so tripped up? You are using my children's existence as an example of my poor choice, meaning my children are being called poor choice. Good fucking....yanno what? If you cannot get this maybe consider YOUR life choices. I'm not an asshole idiot. You guys are.

Yanno what men like more than virgins they can treat as property? Women with brains.

Just sayin.

You three are fucking hopelessly full if it.

Did absolutely anyone ask for any of your opinions? Yes or no?

This is what literally everyone but you and your dumb butt buddies realize you are saying "Dove, we arent insulting your kids. We just believe the fact that they exist is proof you make bad choices, because if you were smarter, none of them would be here. They really shouldnt exist....no offense to them".

You guys look like over grown high school mean girls and its pathetic to several posters here.

Grow up. No one is nearly as impressed as you think they are, least of all me.

As difficult as it may for the menopausal tea party of sanctimony here, realize when your thoughts are not needed or wanted and have the wisdom to shut the fuck up. IF your life choices served YOU well enough.

What part of what I said is confusing?

How exactly was that "observation" made?

Dovey is irresponsible.

Dovey has 4 children from 4 fathers

Dovey would have been observed as responsible if she did not have these children

Doveys children's existence is proof of irresponsibility. They should not exist.

Saying the birth of my children is a negative "observation" about me is degrading my children.

Period.

Good freaking gawd.

I dont really give a shit, tbh. I like to fight on the internet and they kinda walked into it.

You're a slut and a user.

wake up to yourself.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Velvet"Destructive habits usually are cyclical.

My children are grown. Now I get to spoil my grandchildren.

Like women have 28 day cycles and men 24 hour cycles?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Delete this thread.

I can't really do that Berry..

This is Rotwang's sub..

He has to decide if this thread should be locked, deleted or left open.