Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

MitM- Blue Cashew, Bonesaw falls, Oak melts down

Started by Anonymous, May 31, 2019, 06:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"Damn that was a disappointing podcast. I wanted to hear more diss on Oak.

Oak is nasty and dumb as a stump. On top of that, she is on forums 24/7/365. I had the misfortune of posting with her briefly on a now defunct forum. I won't register anywhere that forum cancer roams free range.

She has cranky pants issues and that's saying something coming from me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"Damn that was a disappointing podcast. I wanted to hear more diss on Oak.

Oak is nasty and dumb as a stump. On top of that, she is on forums 24/7/365. I had the misfortune of posting with her briefly on a now defunct forum. I won't register anywhere that forum cancer roams free range.

And she is on flea's forum?

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Yes. She got banned then reinstated quickly.

I think her ban should have lasted a least a day.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Like the short term bans Fash gives Herman when he is drunk and horny.

@realAzhyaAryola

Glad I never visited any of these places and do not know any of these posters. I do not have the time to do so.

Anyway, enjoy.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

He has been behaving himself lately.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He has been behaving himself lately.

Is he alright? Someone should call a housecall doctor or nurse to check up on him. He might have gotten crushed by a barrel and he's laying there in his wash barn on the floor rationing out drops and conserving his phone battery?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"What a way to go.

ac_drinks

My GOT whiskies just keep going up in value to the extent that it's so difficult to find a set anymore.  ac_biggrin

Luckily, I'm no Herman and my wash is safe.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What a way to go.

ac_drinks

I think that's how Herman would like to pass on.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! What is the SG? How do I find the SG? Now the nasty unhinged Caskur King AKA Martini AKA Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Thuglife AKA Brickktop AKA Peaches AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL stupid anti semitic anticatholic antiseptic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy idiot nutcase loser liar spammer who says that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis is spreading his racist nasty unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer lies on the SG because that it the racist nasty unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Thuglife AKA Conan Doyle AKA Caskur AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Peaches AKA King Martini AKA Frost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup cuz that how he do la!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie! What is the SG? How do I find the SG? Now the nasty unhinged Caskur King AKA Martini AKA Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Thuglife AKA Brickktop AKA Peaches AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL stupid anti semitic anticatholic antiseptic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy idiot nutcase loser liar spammer who says that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis is spreading his racist nasty unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer lies on the SG because that it the racist nasty unhinged TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Thuglife AKA Conan Doyle AKA Caskur AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Peaches AKA King Martini AKA Frost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup cuz that how he do la!

Rambo the Flam(e)bo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview