The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

That Oak is One Nasty Unhinged Piece of Work

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Timmy"Does every thread dove posts in change into an abortion debate?

No, far from.

I have never brought up this issue on this board. Am i allowed to fucking respond to it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Timmy"Does every thread dove posts in change into an abortion debate?

No, far from.

I have never brought up this issue on this board. Am i allowed to fucking respond to it?

Of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Odinson"Women seek to control us..

After sex, a female can go "hmm should I call it a rape or not"..

During pregnancy, a female can go "hmmm should I keep the baby or not"..

In both of these cases, a female goes "hmm should I ruin this mans life or not"..

truth right there, brah.

Men should have the same rights as women to opt of of being a parent. There should be a brief time in the first trimester when a man can opt of of being a dad even if the woman decides to keep the baby. Men cannot force women to be mothers and women should not have the right to force men to be fathers.

Listen, here is entitled mentality we need to progress past.

Neither adult who made the choice to have should be allowed to "opt out"  

This is an innocent human life, that only exists because of the active choice by two people who fully understand sex is how human beings are concieved.

Its disgusting that people think this way.  That sex is all about them and if a life is created it may as well be garbaged, a literal human sacrfice at the alter of someones orgasms.

Neither should be allowed to "opt out".  You chose to have sex, if you cannot or will not take responsibility for the innocent tiny human that gets brought in directly because of that choice you need to either get sterilzed or not have sex.  We should catering to peoples sense if sexual entitlement.

We need more resources and programs for people in crisis, there are always couples seeking to adopt....but forcing a defenseless human being to pay the price for his/her parents selfish choices should not be permitted.

People wonder why society and people in it are so ungrateful, entitled and violent?  Look at the attitude people towards their own innocent offspring. Like its and STD to get treated for.

Why should anyone be allowed to willingly have sex and then dump or kill the child that was made?  

Im sorry but there will never be an argument good enough to justify willingly enaging in an act that creates tiny humans and then brutally killing or dumping that child.  Absolutely no one is entitled to sex and we should not be making it legal to brutally kill these little humans or making it easy for the parents to "opt out", you dont need sex. Innocent humans should not have to suffer and die just because two people wanna get off.

Eapecailly when we have so many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, and then so many thousands of people that take and love that baby.

Lynn.F

In both of these cases, a female goes "hmm should I ruin this mans life or not"..

truth right there, brah.

Men should have the same rights as women to opt of of being a parent. There should be a brief time in the first trimester when a man can opt of of being a dad even if the woman decides to keep the baby. Men cannot force women to be mothers and women should not have the right to force men to be fathers.

This is an innocent human life, that only exists because of the active choice by two people who fully understand sex is how human beings are concieved.

Its disgusting that people think this way.  That sex is all about them and if a life is created it may as well be garbaged, a literal human sacrfice at the alter of someones orgasms.

Neither should be allowed to "opt out".  You chose to have sex, if you cannot or will not take responsibility for the innocent tiny human that gets brought in directly because of that choice you need to either get sterilzed or not have sex.  We should catering to peoples sense if sexual entitlement.

We need more resources and programs for people in crisis, there are always couples seeking to adopt....but forcing a defenseless human being to pay the price for his/her parents selfish choices should not be permitted.

People wonder why society and people in it are so ungrateful, entitled and violent?  Look at the attitude people towards their own innocent offspring. Like its and STD to get treated for.

Why should anyone be allowed to willingly have sex and then dump or kill the child that was made?  

Im sorry but there will never be an argument good enough to justify willingly enaging in an act that creates tiny humans and then brutally killing or dumping that child.  Absolutely no one is entitled to sex and we should not be making it legal to brutally kill these little humans or making it easy for the parents to "opt out", you dont need sex. Innocent humans should not have to suffer and die just because two people wanna get off.

Eapecailly when we have so many ways to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, and then so many thousands of people that take and love that baby.

Shut the fuck up, yUo bleeting goat.

Anonymous

truth right there, brah.

My argument is about fairness. Men should have the same rights as women to decide for themselves if they want to be parents.

I do not believe a fetus in the first trimester is a person. I aint going to argue it, but that is my opinion.

Anonymous

No, far from.

Of course.

Im really passionate about this because i strongly advocate for equal human rights.

So when i do end up in this discussion, whether im the one who started the discussion or not there is always some random poster who likes to chime in with a snarky comment about it.

Im glad my points and posts on it leave the impression they do.  If someone thinks its all any thread im in turns into, it means they remember my pro equal human rights stance over my meaningless posts more.

Its sick to me, that there are people more annoyed that people like me speak out against brutality than they are with the brutality.  Abolitionists of slavery endured the same dismissal and mockery.

The public was just as desenstized back in Dred Scott days to the issue of slavery. Black people were not "full persons" and people treated the issue just like they do now with abortion.

In 100 years, people will look back on this horrific cruelty and wonder how anyone could have allowed this draconian treatment of human beings. How we could be so devoid of empathy and mercy towards the weakest of humanity.  And these people will be looked at how we look at the ones who mocked and rolled their eyes at the Abolitionists.

Anytime your platform id held up by human remains and shattered human beings, as history shows over and over..  you are on the wrong side of it.

Anonymous

truth right there, brah.

My argument is about fairness. Men should have the same rights as women to decide for themselves if they want to be parents.

I do not believe a fetus in the first trimester is a person. I aint going to argue it, but that is my opinion.

And i just shsttered it.

Again, you know how human beings are concieved and if your actions have caused another human being to exist, FAIR is not forcing that human being to pay for your choices.

You can get sterilzed or not have sex until you are prepared to deal with the natural outcome of your choices without an act of violence against a living human being.

I very, very firmly reject the concept of "personhoid" as a disgusting, vile cancer that needs to be removed from society by any means possible.

Absolutely no one should be permitted to violate fundamental HUMAN rights with their magic, arbitrary personhood dust.  So THAT is what i reject and challange.

Your philosophical beliefs should not be inflicted on another living human being.

Personhood was at play in the holocaust, during slavery, against native anericans.

So enjoy being on the wrong side of history. Personhood has NEVER been a good thing and never ever will be. It is draconian, barbaric and vile.

You cannot just form an opinion on what another human is and brutalize them because your opinion.

Biggie Smiles

truth right there, brah.

amen

Anonymous

The minute a penis enters a vagina, both the man and woman become equally responsible for the known natural outcomes of that CHOICE they made.

Valid choices include:

Not having sex

Sterilization

Birth control paired with a back up, with the understanding that there is a chance of failure

Adoption.

But adults shouldnt be permitted to dodge the responsibility for the outcome of their actions. We dont allow this in ANY other context.

Its sick and sad, to see people so heartless and selfish as to treat their own child they helped create as some garbage casualty in their quest for an orgasm.

Smdh.

This choice needs to be made BEFORE a human beings is made.

Anonymous

I do not believe a fetus in the early stages of a pregnancy is a person. I aint passionate about it, but that is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! Caskur AKA Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKAThuglife AKA Brickktop AKA Peaches AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL stupid anti semitic anticatholic antiseptic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy idiot nutcase loser liar spammer who says that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis because that it the racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic stupid fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer Ibrahim Ali AKA The Vancouver Guy AKA Chris Pattonofsh*t AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Thuglife AKA Conan Doyle AKA Caskur AKA Dove AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Peaches AKAFrost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup cuz that how he do la!

Anonymous

Bricktop

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview