Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

LADEEEZ AND GENNUMEN...

Started by Rotwang, July 24, 2019, 01:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Again I ask, except for a bit of shallow fun, what is truly to be gained by watching strangers display a charade of artificial bravery?

Traditional flaming has nothing to do with personal fortitude. It is all about funny, creative writing...exactly like one of those celebrity roasts, with a bit more edge.

True flaming contains no spite. It was when spite was implemented in lieu of wit that the fun of flaming disappeared.

Hold judgment until you've seen how it's done.

Anonymous

Gotta agree with Dickflop here.

Flaming in matches is dropping something great, as in, funny without all the easy trappings the game evolved into towards the end.

If you don't have a sense of humor, or can't take a joke, you really can't be a good flamer.

As a participant, I for one am looking forward to what Brick and Blurt and do and will do my best to top it.

But, if four guys are busting their asses to entertain you, and you still shit on it, then you shouldn't bother in reading it. And then, your missing out. Certsin matches from the past have stood the test of time as classics, the tag match between Joo and Alpha against Blackmuse and myself, for example. To this day people talk about that match and the bombs we were all dropping. Even Alpha, a notorious troll who I think, to this day, dropped the greatest post ever with the story picture flame of Blackmuses mother feeding him cookies and not letting me in the house because I was wearing a Darth Vader mask. That shits priceless.

I have faith the combatants will put on a show.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
True flaming contains no spite. It was when spite was implemented in lieu of wit that the fun of flaming disappeared.

Quote from: "King Martini"
If you don't have a sense of humor, or can't take a joke, you really can't be a good flamer.

B-I-N-G-O and BINGO was his name-o!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"

Tell that to those who keep coming back to impose upon us their repetitious whining and incessant bleating. :laugh: Maybe they did not get the memo.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Anyway, you all have fun. The reason I do not know many new posters here is because I am not here all the time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Tell that to those who keep coming back to impose upon us their repetitious whining and incessant bleating. :laugh: Maybe they did not get the memo.

Calm down areola and save the buffalo stance for the bboys, you obtuse dunderhead.

Srsly, when was the last time you got fucked? I'm not talking sex, or made love to, although I'm certain whomever got stuck with such an uptight bint such as yourself is surely a full blown alcoholic by now and enjoying the pain of his liver killing him slowly instead of having to listen to you.

And BTW, I was the one who told Dovey to lighten up on you. She was curbstomping reality into your fivehead with such precision MTV got an idea for a show this coming sweeps

Your welcome

Blurt

Calm down areola and save the buffalo stance for the bboys, you obtuse dunderhead.

Srsly, when was the last time you got fucked? I'm not talking sex, or made love to, although I'm certain whomever got stuck with such an uptight bint such as yourself is surely a full blown alcoholic by now and enjoying the pain of his liver killing him slowly instead of having to listen to you.

And BTW, I was the one who told Dovey to lighten up on you. She was curbstomping reality into your fivehead with such precision MTV got an idea for a show this coming sweeps

Your welcome

Well, now that you've exhausted your supply of Pickle pre-writes, this match ought to be a cinch.

Better work on your epitaph, son.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

@realAzhyaAryola

Your welcome

ac_boring

Boooooring
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"

I have one; "Here lies Kevin...and he AIN'T in heaven".

acc_devil

Anonymous

Your welcome

Well, now that you've exhausted your supply of Pickle pre-writes, this match ought to be a cinch.

Just keep the autistic mumble down to a minimum, you wannabe Kenny Rodgers and we will have a swell time in this mismatch.

But don't worry I'll be there to spot Dovey as she's pirouetting on that gasbag core you carry around like dead weight with both my hands on my hips and a smile on my face.

You got to know when to hold em, bruh

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Your welcome

ac_boring

Boooooring

White flag noted.

Carry my bags and put them on the bed.

Anonymous

I have one; "Here lies Kevin...and he AIN'T in heaven".

acc_devil

No, its gonna be hell, bruh.

So your absolutely correct for once.

Bricktop

Gee.

You're burning all your "A" material before the slobberknocker even gets going.

Step away from the computer before you throw it all away before the sound of the bell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gee.

You're burning all your "A" material before the slobberknocker even gets going.

Step away from the computer before you throw it all away before the sound of the bell.

Well, my B material is more then enough to rattle you two around for five days like a set of kerbangers, so...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview