The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

LADEEEZ AND GENNUMEN...

Started by Rotwang, July 24, 2019, 01:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Dude, it's a psychological warfare strategy.

C'mon, work with me, here!  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Dude, it's a psychological warfare strategy.

C'mon, work with me, here!  ac_biggrin

I like your avatar Blurt.

Skippy

Forget about flamers vs flamers, I'd like to see a battle bettween trollers vs flamers, DV trolls vs Brawl hall flamers. I know who would win   :evilthoughts2:

Bricktop

My main man, Blurt, is already getting into the heads.

He now knows what it's like to be in an echo chamber.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"Forget about flamers vs flamers, I'd like to see a battle bettween trollers vs flamers, DV trolls vs Brawl hall flamers. I know who would win   :evilthoughts2:

A troll is what?

You are fat, you are gay, you are black, you wear women's clothes?

ac_boring

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Tell that to those who keep coming back to impose upon us their repetitious whining and incessant bleating. :laugh: Maybe they did not get the memo.

Good point.  There is often a difference between what flamers do in day-to-day casual posting, and what they do in a match where they have all day to construct a post.  Of course none of them admits to "pre-writes" but the difference is usually visible.

Whether they are pre-writes or not, I believe no one notices or pays attention to it. I suspect a good lot are loafers who fail miserably at real life. Nevertheless, they have an overvalued idea of themselves but only in the realm of internet forums. That is because, sadly for them, it is the only place they find purpose and meaning, though fleeting. It is also a realm where they manage to beguile the easily beguiled.

All day to construct a post? Some of us have a full life to live and have no spare time for foolish antics. For example, I do not owe another poster a response. I will respond only if I want to. I am not obligated to.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Skippy"Forget about flamers vs flamers, I'd like to see a battle bettween trollers vs flamers, DV trolls vs Brawl hall flamers. I know who would win   :evilthoughts2:

DV has met its doom a long time ago. It no longer exists.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Tell that to those who keep coming back to impose upon us their repetitious whining and incessant bleating. :laugh: Maybe they did not get the memo.

Good point.  There is often a difference between what flamers do in day-to-day casual posting, and what they do in a match where they have all day to construct a post.  Of course none of them admits to "pre-writes" but the difference is usually visible.

Whether they are pre-writes or not, I believe no one notices or pays attention to it. I suspect a good lot are loafers who fail miserably at real life. Nevertheless, they have an overvalued idea of themselves but only in the realm of internet forums. That is because, sadly for them, it is the only place they find purpose and meaning, though fleeting. It is also a realm where they manage to beguile the easily beguiled.

All day to construct a post? Some of us have a full life to live and have no spare time for foolish antics. For example, I do not owe another poster a response. I will respond only if I want to. I am not obligated to.

OUCH.

You sure don't want in on flame match. Kid, you got potential.

Anonymous

I never saw DV, but Shen Li, cc, and yourself have told me it's been gone for almost ten years..

I thought Mel was the only person that still mourned it's demise, but I guess I was wrong.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
OUCH.

Nope. My calendar is much too full for that, Herman. I'm a bonafide member of this forum for almost 7 years now and I have every business to post in any thread I choose to, if time permits. The flaming matches I'll leave to our village bouncers. I've got potential for a lot of things. Thanks for noticing.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

OUCH.

Nope. My calendar is much too full for that, Herman. I'm a bonavide member of this forum for almost 7 years now and I have every business to post in any thread I choose to, if time permits. The flaming matches I'll leave to our village bouncers. I've got potential for a lot of things. Thanks for noticing.  ac_toofunny

Fair enough. But, if you change your mind, we could always use another street brawler.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fair enough. But, if you change your mind, we could always use another street brawler.

I do not believe our bouncers need any help. From what I have seen, they will pulverize the marrauding interlopers in a landslide.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I do not believe our bouncers need any help. From what I have seen, they will pulverize the marrauding interlopers in a landslide.  :laugh3:

We know where you placed your bet.

Blurt

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Again I ask, except for a bit of shallow fun, what is truly to be gained by watching strangers display a charade of artificial bravery?

My guess is the opportunity to evaluate wit and worthy wordsmithing.

But I'm hearing rumours that some would resort to cartoons.

When words fail you, what are you gonna do?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Skippy

The DV posters are still here, in  match with TBC and SG We have ppl like SMP, RDL, Gambino, SCOUSE and others,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview