Replies: 7552
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:43:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Now there's something new, the democrat party are yelling waycism AGAIN

Started by Wazzzup, July 29, 2019, 10:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

So Elijah cummings a Baltimore rep was complaining about "terrible conditions on the border" (even though Obama kept kids in cages)

So Trump fired back quite appropriately, that the people in Elijah Cummings district, run by democrats for decades, live in horrible conditions.

So what do the democrats and the fake, lying, newmedia (same thing) have to say in response?

They yelled Wayciss wayciss wayciss, cause that's all they ever do.

Democrats have run Baltimore for decades and it has some of the worst living conditions in the country, but since they can't address that argument, they just yell waciss at people.  Because that's what the democrat party has become, nothing but a party of disgusting racebaiters who can't argue their side, so they yell waciss at everyone to shut them up.   '

[size=150]Trump, Al Sharpton trade shots on Twitter

The president also continued his attacks on Rep. Cummings and the city of Baltimore.[/size]

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-al-sharpton-trade-shots-twitter-n1035591">https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... r-n1035591">https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-al-sharpton-trade-shots-twitter-n1035591

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"So Elijah cummings a Baltimore rep was complaining about "terrible conditions on the border" (even though Obama kept kids in cages)

So Trump fired back quite appropriately, that the people in Elijah Cummings district, run by democrats for decades, live in horrible conditions.

So what do the democrats and the fake, lying, newmedia (same thing) have to say in response?

Democrats have run Baltimore for decades and it has some of the worst living conditions in the country, but since they can't address that argument, they just yell waciss at people.  Because that's what the democrat party has become, nothing but a party of disgusting racebaiters who can't argue their side, so they yell waciss at everyone to shut them up.   '

I put this under a microscope and I still can't find the waycism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"So Elijah cummings a Baltimore rep was complaining about "terrible conditions on the border" (even though Obama kept kids in cages)

Al Sharpton

ac_boring

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I put this under a microscope and I still can't find the waycism.
The only way it could be racism is if a person feels that any criticism of a black person, no matter how fact and character based is racism.  

If elijah cummings (or any black democrat) said 2+2 is 7,  and Trump said its not , it's 4, Trump would be called a wayciss for saying it.

Wazzzup

[size=150]In just three days CNN, MSNBC say 'racist' more than 1,100 times with regard to Trump[/size]

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/453300-cnn-msnbc-say-racist-636-times-regarding-trump-go-back-tweet-since-sunday">https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4533 ... nce-sunday">https://thehill.com/homenews/media/453300-cnn-msnbc-say-racist-636-times-regarding-trump-go-back-tweet-since-sunday

Anonymous

Anonymous

Oh brother.

Bricktop

The positive spin on this is the more these loopy leftards keep yelling "racist", the less likely they will be taken seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The positive spin on this is the more these loopy leftards keep yelling "racist", the less likely they will be taken seriously.

Does the word racism have any meaning anymore..

Everything is racism....if the label is applied to Caucasians only.

@realAzhyaAryola

Wazzup, you know me. I don't want anything to ruin Trump's chances of getting re-elected. While I do not disagree with his attacking the deplorable condition of Baltimore, I hope he stops these repeated attacks on Twitter. We want to see a president who governs, right? The daily tweets that spark controversy is getting to be a little too much for me now. Having said that, I hope these black leaders are outed for conveniently screaming "racist" when they are criticized. The white man has practically become terrified to do such a thing and here comes Trump who isn't afraid to challenge anyone. I hope we move away from the "racist" accusations. We have come so far.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Wazzup, you know me. I don't want anything to ruin Trump's chances of getting re-elected. While I do not disagree with his attacking the deplorable condition of Baltimore, I hope he stops these repeated attacks on Twitter. We want to see a president who governs, right? The daily tweets that spark controversy is getting to be a little too much for me now. Having said that, I hope these black leaders are outed for conveniently screaming "racist" when they are criticized. The white man has practically become terrified to do such a thing and here comes Trump who isn't afraid to challenge anyone. I hope we move away from the "racist" accusations. We have come so far.

A, don't you think he had a point. The jackass party is no position to lecture anybody about deplorable conditions.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
A, don't you think he had a point. The jackass party is no position to lecture anynody about deplorable conditions.

I agree with that part. However, he is alienating himself from the black votes if this continues. I care about re-election.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

A, don't you think he had a point. The jackass party is no position to lecture anybody about deplorable conditions.

I agree with that part. However, he is alienating himself from the black votes if this continues. I care about re-election.

I don't think there's much he can do to get black votes, but I agree, he has to at least try.

BTW, I don't understand how the jackass party owns the black vote. They sure as fuck don't deserve it.

@realAzhyaAryola

A, don't you think he had a point. The jackass party is no position to lecture anynody about deplorable conditions.

I don't think there's much he can do to get black votes, but I agree, he has to at least try.

BTW, I don't understand how the jackass party owns the black vote. They sure as fuck don't deserve it.

Some are walking away but they are still a small number.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Some are walking away but they are still a small number.

I read that sixty years ago, most African Americans voted Republican.