The best topic

Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome ArabPrinCess

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2019, 09:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm glad you joined our little community..

Feel free to ask me anything..

And perhaps you could give us a little into.

Anonymous

Moonpie

Hi and thank you...

Let's see...I'm Moonpie from trollvalhalla and DA...I was also a member of CO but I  didn't post much though there.  I am a gal from the hoorwars...so I have some knowledge in relationship sabotages lmao

I know a few people from way back...murdy, Dovey, joo, rancid, peachy, fats, twap...Oak and lemon now.  I also was a member of the lair.  Also on Murdock's forum.

My faith is a big deal.  I love Jesus and what he's done for me and without him I wouldn't be alive today.

Thanks for the introduction.  I wasn't expecting that.

acc_hugz
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi and thank you...

Let's see...I'm Moonpie from trollvalhalla and DA...I was also a member of CO but I  didn't post much though there.  I am a gal from the hoorwars...so I have some knowledge in relationship sabotages lmao

I know a few people from way back...murdy, Dovey, joo, rancid, peachy, fats, twap...Oak and lemon now.  I also was a member of the lair.  

My faith is a big deal.  I love Jesus and what he's done for me and without him I wouldn't be alive today.

acc_hugz

Hi Moonie. You might know me from SG. I am the barrel wash king.

You will really get along with Fash.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Herman"

I know a few people from way back...murdy, Dovey, joo, rancid, peachy, fats, twap...Oak and lemon now.  I also was a member of the lair.  

acc_hugz

Hi Moonie. You might know me from SG. I am the barrel wash king.

You will really get along with Fash.

Thanks Herman...yeah I liked her from over there.  Seems like lots of good eggs here. :wink:
Moonpies for your soul..

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Are you really an Arab ?

I was wondering that myself. :laugh3:

Anonymous

acc_hugz

We keep getting good people from Stomping Groundz posting here and I will have to do what I never thought I would and register there. And I am a nerd by the way.

Welcome ArabPrinCess. We are glad to have you here.

Moonpie

Quote from: "seoulbro"

acc_hugz

We keep getting good people from Stomping Groundz posting here and I will have to do what I never thought I would and register there. And I am a nerd by the way.

Aww thank you.  Nice to meet you.  Excited to be here. ac_drinks
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

acc_hugz

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living APC?

I'm a admin assistant working for the provincial government.

Aww thank you.  Nice to meet you.  Excited to be here. ac_drinks

Moonpie

Well good question hahaha...I'm on a job search.  My experience is medical administration. I was a formal medical secretary for a neurosurgeon.  Neurosurgery is my forte.  I'm now looking to go back into the provider side with a possibility of medical IT emr.  Excited to see where I land.

That sounds like an interesting career with a bunch of great stories I'm sure.

I'm more of a conservative as well.
Moonpies for your soul..

Odinson

Are you really a princess?

Moonpie

Quote from: "Odinson"Are you really a princess?

I can be whatever I want online lol...
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Well good question hahaha...I'm on a job search.  My experience is medical administration. I was a formal medical secretary for a neurosurgeon.  Neurosurgery is my forte.  I'm now looking to go back into the provider side with a possibility of medical IT emr.  Excited to see where I land.

That sounds like an interesting career with a bunch of great stories I'm sure.

I'm more of a conservative as well.

I'm sure you'll find the right job that suits you APC..

I was apolitical most of my life, even leaning a bit left..

But, since 2015 I have become more conservative..

I never voted in a provincial or federal election until April of this year....and I'm forty one..

We have a national election in October, and I'm voting against Justin Trudeau.

Odinson

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Odinson"Are you really a princess?

I can be whatever I want online lol...

Are you an arab?