The best topic

Replies: 7552
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:43:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Mario Lopez forced to apologize for saying 3 year olds shouldn't be allowed to change their gender

Started by Wazzzup, August 01, 2019, 10:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Mario Lopez fanned flames with comments he made in a recent interview that suggested it was a slippery slope for parents to allow their children to choose their gender identity at an early age.

"My God, if you're 3 years old and you're saying you're feeling a certain way, and think you're a boy or a girl, or whatever the case may be... I think it's dangerous, as a parent, to make that determination,"
[/quote]
Of course if he didn't apologize, even though what he said makes perfect sense to rational human beings, he would run a big risk of having his show cancelled, boycotted and/or having sponsors be too afraid to sponsor his show.

There can be no dissent with the modern fascist left, even with their most insane and irrational ideas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Mario Lopez fanned flames with comments he made in a recent interview that suggested it was a slippery slope for parents to allow their children to choose their gender identity at an early age.

"My God, if you're 3 years old and you're saying you're feeling a certain way, and think you're a boy or a girl, or whatever the case may be... I think it's dangerous, as a parent, to make that determination,"

Of course if he didn't apologize, even though what he said makes perfect sense to rational human beings, he would run a big risk of having his show cancelled, boycotted and/or having sponsors be too afraid to sponsor his show.

There can be no dissent with the modern fascist left, even with their most insane and irrational ideas.[/quote]
His fellow celebrities will disown him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Mario Lopez fanned flames with comments he made in a recent interview that suggested it was a slippery slope for parents to allow their children to choose their gender identity at an early age.

There can be no dissent with the modern fascist left, even with their most insane and irrational ideas.[/quote]
 ac_wot

Thiel

If you believe in Santa, you cannot choose your gender.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Look at the type of world this leftist scum is teying to create.  

I dont give a shit what anyone says 3 years old is NOT the sge to make life altering choices

Disgusting

Anonymous

If a three year old wanted to be a cat, should they be allowed to change their species. This shit is frickin nuts.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I am not surprised. And that is sad reflection on North American society.

Anonymous

Don't even get me started on this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

There can be no dissent with the modern fascist left, even with their most insane and irrational ideas.

Don't even get me started on this.[/quote]
It's crazy, but that's Hollywood.

cc

Seems they don't get it that a forced apology has no (ZERO) meaning / significance

Then, they don't care. it's about power and agenda control, shutting down dissent
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Seems they don't get it that a forced apology has no (ZERO) meaning / significance

Then, they don't care. it's about power and agenda control, shutting down dissent

Of course.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"Seems they don't get it that a forced apology has no (ZERO) meaning / significance

Of course.
Yep They no longer even bother to argue that their way is better, and why.  (the method consistent with a free democratic society) Now their only message is-- believe as we do or we will do everything we can to destroy you.

I've seen this coming for a while, probably we all have,  the modern left are anti free speech  totalitarians,

And if they continue to accrue power, especially by using these methods, we are headed toward a dissent free, Cuba/USSR style dictatorship.

Wazzzup

And the absurd becomes even more absurd

Lopez is due to start hosting Access Hollywood in September but source said the network doesn't 'see how they can just let this fly'

Mario's comments are not an accurate representation of what the network stands for at all. The network prides itself on equality and do not accept anti LGBTQ hate speech at all.'[/quote]
So basically he says something at least 95% of Americans would agree with, that three year olds shouldn't be allowed to change their gender, then apologizes for it, but that's still not enough for the fascist left.

Disgusting, but unfortunately not at all surprising.

Gaon

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"

Of course.
Yep They no longer even bother to argue that their way is better, and why.  (the method consistent with a free democratic society) Now their only message is-- believe as we do or we will do everything we can to destroy you.

I've seen this coming for a while, probably we all have,  the modern left are anti free speech  totalitarians,

And if they continue to accrue power, especially by using these methods, we are headed toward a dissent free, Cuba/USSR style dictatorship.

I was born in the Soviet Union. Even though I was a boy I never saw such fear of expressing an opinion.
The Russian Rock It