The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Oh, look.... another anti gun thread by Bricktop

Started by Bricktop, August 04, 2019, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What antiquated, idiotic bullshit.

What's next. Restoring the monarchy?

Believe it or not, some folks think the same thing about your stance on guns  :laugh:

Fuck the monarchy, thats why the colonials fought the British, that would be going backwards.

Dude, it was only a lil over 200 years ago, thats not long. Tyranny is still at foot! I count my lucky stars Hiliar Clinton did not get elected.

There are many people who feel Trudeau is eroding their civil liberties..

I don't know how owning several firearms could prevent that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Believe it or not, some folks think the same thing about your stance on guns  :laugh:

Fuck the monarchy, thats why the colonials fought the British, that would be going backwards.

Dude, it was only a lil over 200 years ago, thats not long. Tyranny is still at foot! I count my lucky stars Hiliar Clinton did not get elected.

Todays military has gotten so advanced, it would be hard for citizens to take their country back. You would need the support of the military if there ever were to be a chance. I imagine their would be split in the military, as there are patriots who are for their country and family, and there are hardcore loyalists to their government.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Tovarish Putin has always been a great friend and ally of americans who yearn to be free.

Anonymous

Canadians let government trample their liberty.

sasquatch

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Canadians let government trample their liberty.

Not only let them, there's idiots that actively help the government trample liberty(obviously somebody is voting for them).

Wulf

Let's look at this issue by the numbers and see what's what.

When we talk about firearms crime, there is a LOT of misinformation and ... outright lies told by the gun grabbing left.

For the left, gun control is a means to an end, a way to gain power. Not a way to save lives as they would have you believe and it never was. This is one of the reasons their programs fail. They don't really want to stop shootings but rather use them to retain power and expand upon it by spreading fear and divisiveness. This is just one of the ways they constantly ratchet up levels of legislation, in layer upon layer, in a despotic attempt to intrude upon and control every facet of your miserable little lives.

Here are the facts that they choose to ignore. They are also the facts that they don't want you to know or analyze.

There are approximately 120,000,000 gun owners in the US. They are the majority of voting adults.

53% of all shootings are by black men under 30. So, 3% of the US population does more than 1/2 the killing. 83% of all shootings are gang and drug-related.

Only about 7% of all shootings are from a rifle or shotgun and less than 40% of that 7% involve Modern Sporting Rifles (what the anti-gun crowd likes to erroneously call "assault weapons".)

The U.S. ranks 11th in mass shootings for industrialized nations. 50% of the counties in the US will not have a murder within their boundary in any given year. 2% of the counties had 53% of all the murders in the U.S. Study the demographics and socioeconomic situation and you correlate as to why.

Both Japan and Korea have much higher suicide rates than the US. Both nations virtually ban private gun ownership. 75% of all gun deaths are attributed to suicide. Guns are not the cause, just the means.

U.S. Numbers averaged from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications">https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications

Total Number of gun deaths per year: 38,000

Suicides: 28,500

Gang and Drug: 7,885

Remaining: 1,615

If not for gangs and drugs, the number of murders by guns is below 1,700 in a country of 330,000,000 people. Remove the gangs and drugs, and the US is one of the SAFEST countries in the world.

Now this does not diminish a tragedy of when some lunatic comes unglued and goes on a killing spree but it does give clarity and perspective to the actual problem which is not guns but rather gang and drug related violence.

These numbers and facts are all there in the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, which BTW should be the only information we should be using to discuss this issue. All other information that does not quote or reflect the FBI statistics should be considered tainted.

BTW, hello to everyone as it has been awhile since I have been around. I do occassionaly view this place but find little time to participate. Things may be changing in the future and I would like to find myself here more, but like everything in life, there are no guarantees.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Let's look at this issue by the numbers and see what's what.

When we talk about firearms crime, there is a LOT of misinformation and ... outright lies told by the gun grabbing left.

For the left, gun control is a means to an end, a way to gain power. Not a way to save lives as they would have you believe and it never was. This is one of the reasons their programs fail. They don't really want to stop shootings but rather use them to retain power and expand upon it by spreading fear and divisiveness. This is just one of the ways they constantly ratchet up levels of legislation, in layer upon layer, in a despotic attempt to intrude upon and control every facet of your miserable little lives.

Here are the facts that they choose to ignore. They are also the facts that they don't want you to know or analyze.

There are approximately 120,000,000 gun owners in the US. They are the majority of voting adults.

53% of all shootings are by black men under 30. So, 3% of the US population does more than 1/2 the killing. 83% of all shootings are gang and drug-related.

Only about 7% of all shootings are from a rifle or shotgun and less than 40% of that 7% involve Modern Sporting Rifles (what the anti-gun crowd likes to erroneously call "assault weapons".)

The U.S. ranks 11th in mass shootings for industrialized nations. 50% of the counties in the US will not have a murder within their boundary in any given year. 2% of the counties had 53% of all the murders in the U.S. Study the demographics and socioeconomic situation and you correlate as to why.

Both Japan and Korea have much higher suicide rates than the US. Both nations virtually ban private gun ownership. 75% of all gun deaths are attributed to suicide. Guns are not the cause, just the means.

U.S. Numbers averaged from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications">https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications

If not for gangs and drugs, the number of murders by guns is below 1,700 in a country of 330,000,000 people. Remove the gangs and drugs, and the US is one of the SAFEST countries in the world.

Now this does not diminish a tragedy of when some lunatic comes unglued and goes on a killing spree but it does give clarity and perspective to the actual problem which is not guns but rather gang and drug related violence.

These numbers and facts are all there in the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, which BTW should be the only information we should be using to discuss this issue. All other information that does not quote or reflect the FBI statistics should be considered tainted.

BTW, hello to everyone as it has been awhile since I have been around. I do occassionaly view this place but find little time to participate. Things may be changing in the future and I would like to find myself here more, but like everything in life, there are no guarantees.

Nice to see you again Wulf.

ac_smile

Odinson

Lefties like to say that 38000 people died of gun violence..

Going to specifics is not forwarding their agenda.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Always welcomed, Wulfie...nice to see you.

He is a proud gun owner.

Bricktop

That's very odd.

Why would owning a firearm make one "proud"?

Does one feel pride owning a power saw? Or a lawnmower?

sasquatch

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's very odd.

Why would owning a firearm make one "proud"?

Does one feel pride owning a power saw? Or a lawnmower?

you would be surprised how many people are prideful about owning a power saw or a lawnmower-especially when they are new.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"

And IF your grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle.

So, if I read your data correctly, if you don't do drugs and don't belong to a gang, you have no need for a weapon. So, the argument for self defence is void.

If you ARE a member of a gang, or have convictions for drug dealing, aren't you forbidden from owning or possessing a firearm?

So, where do these gang and drug industry firearms come from? Is there a special factory that manufactures guns just for bad people? How do they get their hands on full auto firearms, which I believe are illegal?