The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Oh, look.... another anti gun thread by Bricktop

Started by Bricktop, August 04, 2019, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Bricktop

More irrational bullshit.

Wasn't the LA shooter a "law abiding" citizen?

A "law abiding" citizen can become a "non law abiding" citizen after three beers. Or after a highly emotional divorce. Or after being dismissed from his or her job.

The fact that a person has BEEN "law abiding" does not mean that they will remain "law abiding", as so many of these shooting events establish.

People with mental health issues are "law abiding", yet they have access to firearms.

The argument that only criminals kill people with guns is fatuous.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Take a look at this.

">

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Spoken very well.

Criminals will still have them too, just like he said.

"It was written for everybody, and I'M everybody!"
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"More irrational bullshit.

Wasn't the LA shooter a "law abiding" citizen?

A "law abiding" citizen can become a "non law abiding" citizen after three beers. Or after a highly emotional divorce. Or after being dismissed from his or her job.

The fact that a person has BEEN "law abiding" does not mean that they will remain "law abiding", as so many of these shooting events establish.

People with mental health issues are "law abiding", yet they have access to firearms.

The argument that only criminals kill people with guns is fatuous.

By your logic, we will all kill, we are all guilty  :001_rolleyes:

Innocent til' proven guilty!  ac_sothere

Bricktop

Where do these "criminals" get their guns, then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Take a look at this.

">

And nobody can argue with that.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er hem...

ac_hithere

C'mon, you agree.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, on most things.

I would like to see you debate that Mark Robinson. He would win.

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"HK lends out some of their investigators to police forces around the world to aid in difficult cases.

tbh that's something I never knew, but with Hong Kong's quick problem solving culture fused with Britain's management and model law enforcement tradition, it doesn't surprised me if they have a good crime solving rate.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Total Number of gun deaths per year: 38,000

Suicides: 28,500

Gang and Drug: 7,885

Remaining: 1,615

If not for gangs and drugs, the number of murders by guns is below 1,700 in a country of 330,000,000 people. Remove the gangs and drugs, and the US is one of the SAFEST countries in the world.

And IF your grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle.

So, if I read your data correctly, if you don't do drugs and don't belong to a gang, you have no need for a weapon. So, the argument for self defence is void.

If you ARE a member of a gang, or have convictions for drug dealing, aren't you forbidden from owning or possessing a firearm?

So, where do these gang and drug industry firearms come from? Is there a special factory that manufactures guns just for bad people? How do they get their hands on full auto firearms, which I believe are illegal?

Brick, brick, brick, you are not paying attention! A lot of these questions have been answered.

You are dodging a lot of other questions too btw.

Like that pic I showed you, of how our police are trained to shoot at kids and such, around the time 2 billion rounds were purchased. Would that not bother you if you lived in a country that was known to kill its citizens?

Btw, there is also a law, that legally allows the government to kill up to a certain number of citizens, was made in the 70s I believe. Was up to 2000-5000 or some shit back then. Im sure the number is higher now. I use to be able to find it, but now its been scrubbed from the net, like a lot of other info I knew before.

Hong Kong's SDU(Special Duties Unit), basically their swat train their police using the same method, don't let the impression of innocence fool ya.

For how long have they done so, and do you have an example too? Im honestly curious.

But the 2 billion rounds of ammo purchases, Im sure Hong Kong did not do that. Thats a red flag to me, especially when combined with the targets they put out at the same time.

I can't remember exactly nor too sure, but I learned it from a really old film directed by a former Hong Kong SWAT officer, the story is fictional but all the training is based upon HK's SDU requirement standards.

Right on. I mean I've seen civilian targets before, I use to be a junior cadet long ago. But I had never seen targets of children with guns and pregnant women in playgrounds. Those were newly released under Obama's rule. I can imagine the loony tunes now had they been released under Trump lol, "first he grabbed 'em by the pussy, now wants to shoot them in the pussy!"  :laugh:

Now that you've mentioned it I don't recall seeing children or pregnant women targets either, but tbh I don't think kids or women with children should be excluded either, iirc I remember a kid pointed one of those airsoft replica guns at a police officer in HK before and the cop returned fire.  What happened was unfortunate but neither a kid or the police officer could be blamed.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"HK lends out some of their investigators to police forces around the world to aid in difficult cases.

tbh that's something I never knew, but with Hong Kong's quick problem solving culture fused with Britain's management and model law enforcement tradition, it doesn't surprised me if they have a good crime solving rate.

My younger brother is an RCMP officer..

He told me that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Total Number of gun deaths per year: 38,000

Suicides: 28,500

Gang and Drug: 7,885

Remaining: 1,615

If not for gangs and drugs, the number of murders by guns is below 1,700 in a country of 330,000,000 people. Remove the gangs and drugs, and the US is one of the SAFEST countries in the world.

And IF your grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle.

So, if I read your data correctly, if you don't do drugs and don't belong to a gang, you have no need for a weapon. So, the argument for self defence is void.

If you ARE a member of a gang, or have convictions for drug dealing, aren't you forbidden from owning or possessing a firearm?

So, where do these gang and drug industry firearms come from? Is there a special factory that manufactures guns just for bad people? How do they get their hands on full auto firearms, which I believe are illegal?

Brick, brick, brick, you are not paying attention! A lot of these questions have been answered.

You are dodging a lot of other questions too btw.

Like that pic I showed you, of how our police are trained to shoot at kids and such, around the time 2 billion rounds were purchased. Would that not bother you if you lived in a country that was known to kill its citizens?

Btw, there is also a law, that legally allows the government to kill up to a certain number of citizens, was made in the 70s I believe. Was up to 2000-5000 or some shit back then. Im sure the number is higher now. I use to be able to find it, but now its been scrubbed from the net, like a lot of other info I knew before.

Hong Kong's SDU(Special Duties Unit), basically their swat train their police using the same method, don't let the impression of innocence fool ya.

For how long have they done so, and do you have an example too? Im honestly curious.

But the 2 billion rounds of ammo purchases, Im sure Hong Kong did not do that. Thats a red flag to me, especially when combined with the targets they put out at the same time.

I can't remember exactly nor too sure, but I learned it from a really old film directed by a former Hong Kong SWAT officer, the story is fictional but all the training is based upon HK's SDU requirement standards.

Right on. I mean I've seen civilian targets before, I use to be a junior cadet long ago. But I had never seen targets of children with guns and pregnant women in playgrounds. Those were newly released under Obama's rule. I can imagine the loony tunes now had they been released under Trump lol, "first he grabbed 'em by the pussy, now wants to shoot them in the pussy!"  :laugh:

Now that you've mentioned it I don't recall seeing children or pregnant women targets either, but tbh I don't think kids or women with children should be excluded either, iirc I remember a kid pointed one of those airsoft replica guns at a police officer in HK before and the cop returned fire.  What happened was unfortunate but neither a kid or the police officer could be blamed.

I understand what you're saying, but dont you find it odd, that Obama purchased 2 billion rounds of ammo, and released those targets around the same time? I think it worked out to around 6 bullets or so per civilian. Yet a civilian could not buy any ammo, cause the shelves were bare for 3 years, due to ammo manufacturers producing so much to fill the government purchase.

Cops shooting at kids with toy guns has been going on since I was a kid. It is very unfortunate. Back then, a toy could look like the real thing, I had some. Then it was decided to give them blaze orange tips, or some kind of neon on them to distinguish the difference, because of the kids gettin' shot.