Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

"content-a-thon"

Started by sasquatch, August 08, 2019, 02:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Ladies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as...We need to help a fellow old fart out for the good of the flame game and for the good of a certain poster.

As we all know, we know of a certain old geezer that has been using content from Mr. Pickles for some quite time now, and it appears the content for the mentally defunct old fuck appears to be drying up.

Now, unlike the other telethon where poofer tried to get a gigolo for two unfuckable fatties, this one won't cost anybody a single penny. All you gotta do is donate a little bit of content to keep some old bastard going for a little while longer. Now, there will be some who will say "fuck that useless bastard. i'm not giving him shit", but please look into your heart and give a little to the mentally disabled who can't create original content. even if it is just 1 word, every little bit helps the flaming needy.

Now, you still have some time. the actual content-a-thon doesn't start until sunday August 11th.So please take a look at your old dusty flames that you haven't used, and decide to give yourself some good karma and pass them down to the less fortunate.

Just 1 teeny tiny flame is all it takes to make a world of difference to the less fortunate.

August 11th, folks. mark it on your calenders!

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"Ladies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as...We need to help a fellow old fart out for the good of the flame game and for the good of a certain poster.

As we all know, we know of a certain old geezer that has been using content from Mr. Pickles for some quite time now, and it appears the content for the mentally defunct old fuck appears to be drying up.

Now, unlike the other telethon where poofer tried to get a gigolo for two unfuckable fatties, this one won't cost anybody a single penny. All you gotta do is donate a little bit of content to keep some old bastard going for a little while longer. Now, there will be some who will say "fuck that useless bastard. i'm not giving him shit", but please look into your heart and give a little to the mentally disabled who can't create original content. even if it is just 1 word, every little bit helps the flaming needy.

Now, you still have some time. the actual content-a-thon doesn't start until sunday August 11th.So please take a look at your old dusty flames that you haven't used, and decide to give yourself some good karma and pass them down to the less fortunate.

Just 1 teeny tiny flame is all it takes to make a world of difference to the less fortunate.

August 11th, folks. mark it on your calenders!

I aint donating fuck all until I know which old fart you are talking about.

Anonymous

BEnzo

Quote from: "Herman"I aint donating fuck all until I know which old fart you are talking about.

Me.

This is his normal schtick, best just to skim his nonsense and look for key words if you really want to.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm not a flamer either.

ac_blush

Neither am I.

Yet these idiots like Fat Danny and Tiny keep trying to prove it to themselves.

*SHRUGS*

Biggie Smiles

BEnzo

https://media1.giphy.com/media/ltLLWLhZXJCZW/giphy.gif">

^^^That got Fat Danny's attention. FACT!

BEnzo

Quote from: "ThugLife"This thread sucks

Just like Fat Danny with a bowl of Spaghetti-

Anonymous

I thought Fat Danny might have been Oak. If that nasty idiot joins here, I am looking for a new forum to post at.

sasquatch

BEnzo is definitely an eager one. He just can't wait until sunday to see what possible donations come rolling in to expand one's depleted flame arsenal.

And what's with your constant talk about food? Are they not feeding you enough at your nursing home or something?

sasquatch

ac_blush

That's ok. neither is most of SG. As a matter of fact, the lucky recipient might actually be from there  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"This thread sucks

How do we insult people we don't know.

BEnzo

Quote from: "sasquatch"BEnzo is definitely an eager one. He just can't wait until sunday to see what possible donations come rolling in to expand one's depleted flame arsenal.

And what's with your constant talk about food? Are they not feeding you enough at your nursing home or something?

Oh, food upsets you Fat Danny? Let's talk Pokemon. For what purpose, exactly, would you troll a Pokemon forum? That's a little kids game, no?

Then there's the Flea incident. Also, Freud is defending it. Which probably means him and Sum Bum are helping you (huge mistake). The three of you are to be reviled-

Hey, Fatso, tell Sum Bum I 'Heard' he was helping.

Fat Danny's Pokemon Alt:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUWuxtA3lQnkmoPwG2bAW4RPD6NlUbHQFRuF51Wh1y1Y9tk6Eg">

Bonesaw2

Quote from: "sasquatch"

ac_blush

That's ok. neither is most of SG. As a matter of fact, the lucky recipient might actually be from there  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

And you're a flamer?  That's funny because all I ever see you do is make excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions you've made ad nauseam.

To what fucking reality can you point me that contains even the bare minimum of a flame coming from you?

Link 'em if you got 'em. ac_drinks

sasquatch

Quote from: "Bonesaw"
Quote from: "sasquatch"

ac_blush

And you're a flamer?  That's funny because all I ever see you do is make excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions you've made ad nauseam.

To what fucking reality can you point me that contains even the bare minimum of a flame coming from you?

Link 'em if you got 'em. ac_drinks

What's your excuse for being such a crybaby and running the hills if all I do is "excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions I've made"

Are you admitting you have ran from a "non-flamer"cockmaw?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview