Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

"content-a-thon"

Started by sasquatch, August 08, 2019, 02:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonesaw2

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Bonesaw"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm not a flamer either.

ac_blush

That's ok. neither is most of SG. As a matter of fact, the lucky recipient might actually be from there  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

And you're a flamer?  That's funny because all I ever see you do is make excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions you've made ad nauseam.

To what fucking reality can you point me that contains even the bare minimum of a flame coming from you?

Link 'em if you got 'em. ac_drinks

What's your excuse for being such a crybaby and running the hills if all I do is "excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions I've made"

Are you admitting you have ran from a "non-flamer"cockmaw?

No one is ever going to believe I ran from you.  I don't need to explain shit the way you do, nor would I try to explain shit that didn't happen.

Your "contest" idea is DOA by the way.  I saw you selling it at FT to a crowd of 2 where you got slapped around by cunt some and used the word 'implore' incorrectly while trying to sound intelligent.  Fail much, Baby Huey?

And this bollocks.

QuoteLadies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as

Can I cringe any harder?  At least not until your next offering.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm not a flamer either.

ac_blush

That's ok. neither is most of SG. As a matter of fact, the lucky recipient might actually be from there  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

And you're a flamer?  That's funny because all I ever see you do is make excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions you've made ad nauseam.

To what fucking reality can you point me that contains even the bare minimum of a flame coming from you?

Link 'em if you got 'em. ac_drinks

What's your excuse for being such a crybaby and running the hills if all I do is "excuses and be forced to explain all the bad decisions I've made"

Are you admitting you have ran from a "non-flamer"cockmaw?

No one is ever going to believe I ran from you.  I don't need to explain shit the way you do, nor would I try to explain shit that didn't happen.

http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/6904-so-there-s-bonesaw-hate">http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-fo ... nesaw-hate">http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/6904-so-there-s-bonesaw-hate

I guess I'm the fairy fucking godmother that makes non-existant things esist. there was a fucking thread where you got called out on it until you were practically shamed into growing a pair. Again, you were right. I wasn't mean enough to you, otherwise I would have fucking mauled you instead of treating you like a pouting child and make you use your big boy words.

And you didn't do jack shit about it except slink back of the SG after you were handed a complimentary blankie and binky like a fucking manbitch.

QuoteYour "contest" idea is DOA by the way. I saw you selling it at FT to a crowd of 2 where you got slapped around by cunt some and used the word 'implore' incorrectly while trying to sound intelligent. Fail much, Baby Huey?

Who said it was a contest, you sack of estrogen-fiiled autism? No, this is a charitable event named "content-a-thon".

Quoteand used the word 'implore' incorrectly while trying to sound intelligent. Fail much, Baby Huey?

You're stinking up the place with your full diaper that you haven't changed since november of 2016. you can put your dunce cap on and go sit in the corner.

Bonesaw2

You think that because I dropped a thread where I'd already said everything I intended to, that you ran me off?  You didn't see me posting much prior to that either, did you?

What, is this 2005 Brawl Hall where dropping a thread means surrender?  And you wonder why people like those at BC have a dim view of flaming...

I actually found the thread quite amusing to be honest, and as evidenced by my self-deprecating posts, didn't take it at all seriously.  Sue me for not attending to your every little whimper at my heels.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Bonesaw"You think that because I dropped a thread where I'd already said everything I intended to, that you ran me off?  You didn't see me posting much prior to that either, did you?

What, is this 2005 Brawl Hall where dropping a thread means surrender?  And you wonder why people like those at BC have a dim view of flaming...

I actually found the thread quite amusing to be honest, and as evidenced by my self-deprecating posts, didn't take it at all seriously.  Sue me for not attending to your every little whimper at my heels.

Now try it again without the quiver in your voice, you fucking weakling.

Better yet, your time will be much better spent writing flea a heartfelt apology that your hothead just blew her entire effort out of the water because you wanted to be..as cun'T would pit it....."the big man on campus". I really can't thank you enough for that.  ac_lmfao

Lynn.F

Quote from: "sasquatch"Ladies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as...We need to help a fellow old fart out for the good of the flame game and for the good of a certain poster.

As we all know, we know of a certain old geezer that has been using content from Mr. Pickles for some quite time now, and it appears the content for the mentally defunct old fuck appears to be drying up.

Now, unlike the other telethon where poofer tried to get a gigolo for two unfuckable fatties, this one won't cost anybody a single penny. All you gotta do is donate a little bit of content to keep some old bastard going for a little while longer. Now, there will be some who will say "fuck that useless bastard. i'm not giving him shit", but please look into your heart and give a little to the mentally disabled who can't create original content. even if it is just 1 word, every little bit helps the flaming needy.

Now, you still have some time. the actual content-a-thon doesn't start until sunday August 11th.So please take a look at your old dusty flames that you haven't used, and decide to give yourself some good karma and pass them down to the less fortunate.

Just 1 teeny tiny flame is all it takes to make a world of difference to the less fortunate.

August 11th, folks. mark it on your calenders!

What a colossal failure yUo are. Why don't yUo try something more yUOr speed...like competitive eating.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bonesaw"You think that because I dropped a thread where I'd already said everything I intended to, that you ran me off?  You didn't see me posting much prior to that either, did you?

Hello Bonesaw, and welcome.

ac_smile

sasquatch

Quote from: "Lynn.F"
Quote from: "sasquatch"Ladies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as...We need to help a fellow old fart out for the good of the flame game and for the good of a certain poster.

As we all know, we know of a certain old geezer that has been using content from Mr. Pickles for some quite time now, and it appears the content for the mentally defunct old fuck appears to be drying up.

Now, unlike the other telethon where poofer tried to get a gigolo for two unfuckable fatties, this one won't cost anybody a single penny. All you gotta do is donate a little bit of content to keep some old bastard going for a little while longer. Now, there will be some who will say "fuck that useless bastard. i'm not giving him shit", but please look into your heart and give a little to the mentally disabled who can't create original content. even if it is just 1 word, every little bit helps the flaming needy.

Now, you still have some time. the actual content-a-thon doesn't start until sunday August 11th.So please take a look at your old dusty flames that you haven't used, and decide to give yourself some good karma and pass them down to the less fortunate.

Just 1 teeny tiny flame is all it takes to make a world of difference to the less fortunate.

What a colossal failure yUo are. Why don't yUo try something more yUOr speed...like competitive eating.

Apparently, "hooked on phonics" wasn't yours. ac_lmfao

Lynn.F

After all that diatribe, all yUo have is a grammar lame? Grow the fuck up and lose some weight clown. As far as yUoR "flaming" abilities go, yUo'Re better off trying to have intercourse with Flea and Caskur.

sasquatch

I wouldn't want you to start stealing content like you steal identities from much better flamers.

tell ya what. I'll add your name to the list of potential recepients of the donated flames.

Rumour has it that there's a big time celebrity that has some flames to donate, so tou may be able to flame like a celebrity  :thumbup:

Lynn.F

Quote from: "sasquatch"I wouldn't want you to start stealing content like you steal identities from much better flamers.

tell ya what. I'll add your name to the list of potential recepients of the donated flames.

Rumour has it that there's a big time celebrity that has some flames to donate, so tou may be able to flame like a celebrity  :thumbup:

Prove it airclaimer.

P.S.- Getting a little desperate aren't we?

sasquatch

Quote from: "sasquatch"I wouldn't want you to start stealing content like you steal identities from much better flamers.

Prove it airclaimer.

you'll have to wait until sunday. lets just say he would pity you, :icon_wink:

Lynn.F

Prove it airclaimer.

you'll have to wait until sunday. lets just say he would pity you, ]

Now yUo'Re starting to sound like King Martini.

Hey triple chin, stop being so morose...it's okay to still be a virgin @ 32.

sasquatch

Prove it airclaimer.

personal experience? i'm still younger than 32.

Bonesaw2

So with material like this, I take it you won't be donating any quality flames in your new comp.

Even the flame-challenged would pass over your offerings.  Actually, they can do better.

Lynn.F

Prove it airclaimer.

personal experience? i'm still younger than 32.

"Personal experience"? Have yUo seen yUoRself? YuO look like the offspring between Caskur and a Llama. Even the Swamp Thing can be heard saying, "Damn, Fat Danny's fucked up looking".

So did yUo let King Martini borrow yUoR neck? Or did yUo eat that too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview