"content-a-thon"

Started by sasquatch, August 08, 2019, 02:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynn.F

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Lynn.F"
Quote from: "sasquatch"I wouldn't want you to start stealing content like you steal identities from much better flamers.

tell ya what. I'll add your name to the list of potential recepients of the donated flames.

Rumour has it that there's a big time celebrity that has some flames to donate, so tou may be able to flame like a celebrity  :thumbup:

Prove it airclaimer.

P.S.- Getting a little desperate aren't we?

you'll have to wait until sunday. lets just say he would pity you, ]

Now yUo'Re starting to sound like King Martini.

Hey triple chin, stop being so morose...it's okay to still be a virgin @ 32.

personal experience? i'm still younger than 32.

"Personal experience"? Have yUo seen yUoRself? YuO look like the offspring between Caskur and a Llama. Even the Swamp Thing can be heard saying, "Damn, Fat Danny's fucked up looking".

So did yUo let King Martini borrow yUoR neck? Or did yUo eat that too?

sasquatch

Quote from: "Bonesaw"
Quote from: "sasquatch"Ladies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as...We need to help a fellow old fart out for the good of the flame game and for the good of a certain poster.

As we all know, we know of a certain old geezer that has been using content from Mr. Pickles for some quite time now, and it appears the content for the mentally defunct old fuck appears to be drying up.

Now, unlike the other telethon where poofer tried to get a gigolo for two unfuckable fatties, this one won't cost anybody a single penny. All you gotta do is donate a little bit of content to keep some old bastard going for a little while longer. Now, there will be some who will say "fuck that useless bastard. i'm not giving him shit", but please look into your heart and give a little to the mentally disabled who can't create original content. even if it is just 1 word, every little bit helps the flaming needy.

Now, you still have some time. the actual content-a-thon doesn't start until sunday August 11th.So please take a look at your old dusty flames that you haven't used, and decide to give yourself some good karma and pass them down to the less fortunate.

Just 1 teeny tiny flame is all it takes to make a world of difference to the less fortunate.

August 11th, folks. mark it on your calenders!

What a colossal failure yUo are. Why don't yUo try something more yUOr speed...like competitive eating.

Apparently, "hooked on phonics" wasn't yours. ac_lmfao

So with material like this, I take it you won't be donating any quality flames in your new comp.

Even the flame-challenged would pass over your offerings.  Actually, they can do better.

Apparently you're still to slow on the uptake here. It is NOT a competition, it is a charity event. nobody is competing for anything here, but passing on goodwill to the less fortunate.

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Bonesaw"
Quote from: "sasquatch"Ladies, Gents, or whatever made up gender/mental illness you self-identify as...We need to help a fellow old fart out for the good of the flame game and for the good of a certain poster.

As we all know, we know of a certain old geezer that has been using content from Mr. Pickles for some quite time now, and it appears the content for the mentally defunct old fuck appears to be drying up.

Now, unlike the other telethon where poofer tried to get a gigolo for two unfuckable fatties, this one won't cost anybody a single penny. All you gotta do is donate a little bit of content to keep some old bastard going for a little while longer. Now, there will be some who will say "fuck that useless bastard. i'm not giving him shit", but please look into your heart and give a little to the mentally disabled who can't create original content. even if it is just 1 word, every little bit helps the flaming needy.

Now, you still have some time. the actual content-a-thon doesn't start until sunday August 11th.So please take a look at your old dusty flames that you haven't used, and decide to give yourself some good karma and pass them down to the less fortunate.

Just 1 teeny tiny flame is all it takes to make a world of difference to the less fortunate.

August 11th, folks. mark it on your calenders!

What a colossal failure yUo are. Why don't yUo try something more yUOr speed...like competitive eating.

Apparently, "hooked on phonics" wasn't yours. ac_lmfao

So with material like this, I take it you won't be donating any quality flames in your new comp.

Even the flame-challenged would pass over your offerings.  Actually, they can do better.

Apparently you're still to slow on the uptake here. It is NOT a competition, it is a charity event. nobody is competing for anything here, but passing on goodwill to the less fortunate.

So what are yUo still doing here? Aren't yUo ALL filled up on "goodwill"?

BEnzo

Quote from: "sasquatch"I wouldn't want you to start stealing content like you steal identities from much better flamers.

tell ya what. I'll add your name to the list of potential recepients of the donated flames.

Rumour has it that there's a big time celebrity that has some flames to donate, so tou may be able to flame like a celebrity  :thumbup:

Prove it airclaimer.

Yeah, but your waist is 62-

sasquatch

Quote from: "BEnzo"

Prove it airclaimer.

Yeah, but your waist is 62-

So, you're insinuating my waist is the same as your IQ?

You could be correct, but we both know both of those are smaller.

Anonymous

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Who's this "Fat Danny"?

Is he a nice man?

He seems fine here, but he has a history with flamers..

Most of the regulars here are choosing not to get involved with past disputes.

Bricktop

Is he a nice man?

I believe he's another undesirable chased from SG by an angry mob wielding pitchforks and torches.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is he a nice man?

He seems fine here, but he has a history with flamers..

Most of the regulars here are choosing not to get involved with past disputes.

Yeah, I have a history with flamers, but mostly positive ones where we had good matches and had fun. What's causing the trouble is a few idiots with a ton of emotional baggage trying to bring it here because they tried something with me on other flame forums in the past.

QuoteI believe he's another undesirable chased from SG by an angry mob wielding pitchforks and torches.

I would need to have been thee in the first place. No, their problem 100% stems from the now defunct thirdrail where I went really easy on them. A gratuity that was expired the moment they tried to plop their dumpster of problems at your doorstep and run people's good names through the mud to do it. If they got a problem with me, then that's one thing, but when they ran another fellow canadian's name through the mud for years and continue to do so to get at me is another thing.

sasquatch

The phone lines are open and are being operated by a team of highly trained professionals.

">

The number [size=150]1-800-fuckyou[/size]

Will be back later on tonight to award the donations to the needy.

sasquatch

And that wraps up the celebrity portion of that, and due to the one part, only that part will be available to Flametruth

And we have had a good haul and officially declare it a success, and I will now hand it off to the ones who truly deserve these donated flames!

">

Did those fucking parasites thought they were gonna get a free ride off the backs of the good people of flametown? lol!

Lets face reality here, folks:there is a dumpster somewhere in Alberta that has more flame prowess than the entire membership of tard brigade has generated since its inception, and certainly much cleaner than flea's fucking stinkbait she thrusts at anything with a dick and a pulse.

The truth is that I don't care if these tards run themselves so fucking dry of content they have to eat eachother's shit like a mentally challenged human centipede and hope to find anything that resembles a flame. The perpetual charity cases will now have to sink or swim in this flame game, and if you want to dive into the deep end, then you idiots better be prepared to take the water wings off and swim, because there's now a fucking great white about to chew you all up and spit you out.

The look on their faces when the flamfugees hungry for content flocked over to BC like bunch of hungry seagulls fighting over the last french fry. the look on their face that I just threw their entire future of  right into the trash like it was nothing! the fact that dumpster could register at tardbrigade-groundz and be their top flamer in less than a day is fucking hilarious! neither one of you useless fagganauts could generate a flame even if somebody handed you a gasoline soaked paper bag, a lit match, and clear instructions on how to get the dick out of your mouth and light said paper bag.

Thar's the tard brigade's future, folks, for them to be perpetual victims and be railroaded into doing what I fucking want them to do.

I hope you enjoy that, because I sure as fuck did.

(and i refunded the better ones to the better flamers)

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

sasquatch, just post youtube video links..

You don't need to use video.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview