The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Helter-Skelter

Started by Anonymous, August 10, 2019, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Is it a coincidence that so many rich and powerful men are so immorsl.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Entirely unlikely, as I have highlighted elsewhere.

And the other likely conspiracy theory will be, with having dirt on so many of the world's most powerful men, was he killed. When Blazor shows up again, he WILL have something to say about this.

:laugh:

This one seems so obvious, I dont have to say anything lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Too soon????

https://i.imgur.com/4jZ3THR.jpg?1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

And the other likely conspiracy theory will be, with having dirt on so many of the world's most powerful men, was he killed. When Blazor shows up again, he WILL have something to say about this.

Even I'm a little suspicious Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yay, Im making progress with you  :laugh:

Anonymous

Well, this time.

Odinson

He wasnt on the extensive suicide watch where there is a guy watching him 24/7.

But he was on some kind of a watch where the guard checks him every 15-30mins..

Now... They didnt do that check for some reason... And I would think Jeffrey Epstein is a public high priority prisoner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He wasnt on the extensive suicide watch where there is a guy watching him 24/7.

But he was on some kind of a watch where the guard checks him every 15-30mins..

Now... They didnt do that check for some reason... And I would think Jeffrey Epstein is a public high priority prisoner.

I would think so too.

Blazor

Well, this time.

I simply like others to be informed of the dangers we face today with the New World Order. Like how Wazzzup likes to keep us informed politically  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Well, this time.

I simply like others to be informed of the dangers we face today with the New World Order. Like how Wazzzup likes to keep us informed politically  :thumbup:

We appreciate it Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Well, this time.

We appreciate it Blazor.

ac_smile

Im glad, cause if not I would feel like Bricktop on his quest to end all guns  :laugh:

cc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7347091/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-Robert-Maxwells-daughter-spill-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-secrets.html">This gal now needs a "suicide protection entourage" .. if ya get my drift  

Ghislaine Maxwell was last night reported to be ready to co-operate with the American authorities in their ongoing investigation into Prince Andrew's late friend Jeffrey Epstein.

The socialite daughter of the disgraced late media tycoon Robert Maxwell has been accused of recruiting underage girls for the financier Epstein, her benefactor and sometime boyfriend.

She has even been described as the 'madam of the house' by a former housekeeper at Epstein's mansion in Palm Beach, Florida. Hitherto, she has always emphatically denied misconduct.

Virginia Roberts, Epstein's former 'sex slave' who claims she was loaned out to Prince Andrew, alleged in a a document newly released by a US court that Miss Maxwell took part in sex sessions as well.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7347091/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-Robert-Maxwells-daughter-spill-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-secrets.html">This gal now needs a "suicide protection entourage" .. if ya get my drift  

Ghislaine Maxwell was last night reported to be ready to co-operate with the American authorities in their ongoing investigation into Prince Andrew's late friend Jeffrey Epstein.

The socialite daughter of the disgraced late media tycoon Robert Maxwell has been accused of recruiting underage girls for the financier Epstein, her benefactor and sometime boyfriend.

She has even been described as the 'madam of the house' by a former housekeeper at Epstein's mansion in Palm Beach, Florida. Hitherto, she has always emphatically denied misconduct.

Virginia Roberts, Epstein's former 'sex slave' who claims she was loaned out to Prince Andrew, alleged in a a document newly released by a US court that Miss Maxwell took part in sex sessions as well.

How could any woman do that.

cc

I find grooming / trafficking the young to be one of the most vile things imaginable. They were prisoners and had no choice ... not to imply that that choice would make it OK  for underage .. young is taboo under any circumstances

Latest - FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed 'pedophile island', as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.

A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.

Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.

The search comes after 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire of the government's case of sex trafficking against Epstein.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I find grooming / trafficking the young to be one of the most vile things imaginable. They were prisoners and had no choice ... not to imply that that choice would make it OK  for underage .. young is taboo under any circumstances

Latest - FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed 'pedophile island', as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.

A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.

Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.

The search comes after 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public on Friday, adding more fuel to the fire of the government's case of sex trafficking against Epstein.

I hate pimps/madames. But, I hate pimps who traffic kiddies a hell of a lot more.