Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The New MitM Podcast thread

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2019, 10:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"How these be the last two posts on the matter?  From both of you.

No one besides losers like Caskur really care either  way.

This is the funniest shit next to doxing the Poofer/Pickles files by Ant and I in years.

They're both squirming.

At least out of you, she got a car out of it....lol HER WORDS not mine.

You're all brainless twits.

ac_lmfao

*I bet Dum Sum (oops, I mean Clever1) is rubbing his hep C ridden member watching me post again finally.  ac_hithere
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "caskur"
*I bet Dum Sum (oops, I mean Clever1) is rubbing his hep C ridden member watching me post again finally.  ac_hithere

Is he still claiming he was in a relationship with someone he only spoke to on IM for two months ?

Weirdo

That place FT is dead. I checked it a couple of months ago and he made reference to his fake wife back then...

He is writing about me atm... he screen capped Flame Damnation. I'm the admin there so I saw "Clever1" come up in the admin (last time Clever1 checked in was on the 20 th of August)... I put two and two together.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena"SG is closed for a reason  :roll:

He knows what is going on there tho so I assume he is being passed information.

Most likely Poofer since Poofer betrays people... Or possibly Blackmuse.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Is he still claiming he was in a relationship with someone he only spoke to on IM for two months ?

Weirdo

That place FT is dead. I checked it a couple of months ago and he made reference to his fake wife back then...

He is writing about me atm... he screen capped Flame Damnation. I'm the admin there so I saw "Clever1" come up in the admin (last time Clever1 checked in was on the 20 th of August)... I put two and two together.

You "checked" it a couple months ago, but cross posted a post I made yesterday here.

(Golf clap)

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"

Weirdo

You "checked" it a couple months ago, but cross posted a post I made yesterday here.

(Golf clap)

Yeah... I check it a couple of months ago... then check yesterday where I got the latest info from... that's why Dum Sum said I visit there occasionally.... obviously you don't read anything he writes and where he said that... you just blow smoke up his arse telling him he's the best flamer of all time  ac_toofunny ... and you and I both know that is just another one of your big fat lies.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Weirdo

(Golf clap)

Yeah... I check it a couple of months ago... then check yesterday where I got the latest info from... that's why Dum Sum said I visit there occasionally.... obviously you don't read anything he writes and where he said that... you just blow smoke up his arse telling him he's the best flamer of all time  ac_toofunny ... and you and I both know that is just another one of your big fat lies.

Most people do not read this shit as closely as you do.

Must be the fruits of that honorable commitment youve rotted in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "caskur"Thank goodness little Miss fake goodie2shoes is leaving the net again.

It's about time she paid her young family the attention they deserve. I expect to see her and the brood on Dr Phil one day.

I can absolutely guarantee it

Is kurt even alive or did he die years ago and is just sitting there collecting dust whilst you post on 5 boards daily for decades on end?  Do you still at least offer his corpse dinner?

At least junkies take a break lulz.

Shut it Pigeon brain... you hooked up with a person even more stupid than you...   :laugh3:

You need to pray to Jehovah and ask him for a very large dose of wisdom... something you sorely lack.

If you had any brains you could have caught yourself a Kurt-like husband years ago... Too late for you now though... As Poof-tard says, you're damaged goods.

Not everyone is cut out for marriage, and thats okay.

I do not WANT a husand.

But since you apparently post as if having one is something to be envied, perhaps you should get off the damn internet once in a while and tend to him.

Apparently, MY stupidity and Poofer is more stimulating than your marriage. Which is even worse than one lunatic hooking up with another bigger lunatic for a few months. If anything has proven to me that i need serious therapy, it is this all the way.  

Ask my soon to be ex husband why his marriage failed,  he will tell you.  You and him have A LOT in common with your marriage killing net addictions.

Pigeon-brain, where do you get off giving me advise on ANYTHING especially marriage?...

You're a cry-baby whimp who cannot stick to a commitment if your life depended on it.

"Put your baby in me" ring a bell, you incessant blowhard?

Did Kurt ever find out you were getting E-preggers?

Kurt used to laugh when Dean rang with his attempt at blackmail...

My husband is 6' 3" and in his prime bench pressed 350 lbs...

he would grab you or pissant Dean and crush your tracheas with two fingers.

In his prime, eh?

Now all I'd have to do is roll a bottle of Geritol down the hall and watch both of you chase it double fisting spoons.

H to the Izzo

Erica Mena

Nah. BEnzo called it

The only way he'd know anything is if he has an alt in there.
<t></t>

caskur

Nah. BEnzo called it

The only way he'd know anything is if he has an alt in there.

Yep, he probably has... or shares one.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

You bragged about "looking up" my BM, my ex who passed away, and pictures of my kids

So your ex-wife died huh?

Where did I say my Ex-wife passed away?

Ermmm, in your quote dummy...

Anyway, she hasn't made an entry on fb since last March 2018....

Your poor children have no mum... very sad indeed
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "ThugLife"How these be the last two posts on the matter?  From both of you.

This is the funniest shit next to doxing the Poofer/Pickles files by Ant and I in years.

They're both squirming.

And do you think you're going to make me feel foolish for having a good heart? Considering yours must resemble a hockey puck by now you misreable old witch?

Yeah I bought her a car. She lost several pieces of furniture traveling to NY and I refuse to place a woman in a worse set of circumstances after being with me than she was prior to me coming into her life

So what have you proven other than me being a real man who happens to "got it like that" with what you just revealed?

Anonymous

This is exactly why if i ever have any sort of relationship again its never gonna be talked about on these boards ever.

Ill just post about my collection of cats as i blaze into my experation. All husbandless lol.

This is why i look so young. I move along quickly before the soul/beauty sucking can really start. I think its proven somewhere that men age women too death.

Hows that commitment Cas? Do and Kurt have enough wealth stored for your big day passing into freedom and getting buried?

Joo is a friend who i will always love dearly who has always been there for me. This must hard for you, Cas. It seems to drive you nuts there is no hatred between him and i....and there NEVER will be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

They're both squirming.

And do you think you're going to make me feel foolish for having a good heart? Considering yours must resemble a hockey puck by now you misreable old witch?

Yeah I bought her a car. She lost several pieces of furniture traveling to NY and I refuse to place a woman in a worse set of circumstances after being with me than she was prior to me coming into her life

So what have you proven other than me being a real man who happens to "got it like that" with what you just revealed?

I was at TV when this story circulated the board.  I will say that the majority of female members had a "awwww" moment when we found out what you did for her post breakup.  

It's too bad that more men can't contain themselves or their butthurt following a split.