Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

The "Daddys Little Princess" T-Shirt reveal

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2019, 01:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

https://i.postimg.cc/nLyDg4kr/grabilla-Uh8828.png">

Dedicated to community Door stop Murdoch, this beautiful t-shirt is of the highest quality cotton and will not shrink once washed.

There will only be 25 of these gems availible so when they go up for sale, you better jump on them quick, supplies are limited and will go quick.

The first five will be hand signed by yours truly.

And for you fat gurls, im talking to you, Oak, I will have, for a limited time, the highly comfortable 6X size that will have my personal skid mark on the tail, saving you, as a bloated whale, the embarrassment of doing it on your own, you can just blame me.

this item goes live on TeeSpring on friday!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"https://i.postimg.cc/nLyDg4kr/grabilla-Uh8828.png">

Dedicated to community Door stop Murdoch, this beautiful t-shirt is of the highest quality cotton and will not shrink once washed.

There will only be 25 of these gems availible so when they go up for sale, you better jump on them quick, supplies are limited and will go quick.

And for you fat gurls, im talking to you, Oak, I will have, for a limited time, the highly comfortable 6X size that will have my personal skid mark on the tail, saving you, as a bloated whale, the embarrassment of doing it on your own, you can just blame me.

I shouldn't laugh, but it is a little funny..

I think Murdock and Oak can take a little joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"https://i.postimg.cc/nLyDg4kr/grabilla-Uh8828.png">

I don't get it. But, I don't know much about Murdock. I know Old Oak is a whale.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
I don't get it. But, I don't know much about Murdock. I know Old Oak is a whale.

I don't get it either, but Martini's mind works in strange ways.

One thing I DO know, and thus I caution all of my friends:  Never send the guy money for merchandise of any sort.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

One thing I DO know, and thus I caution all of my friends:  Never send the guy money for merchandise of any sort.

Are you accusing me of being a crook?

If that's the case, somebody send me a nose

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

:roll:

Bricktop

OK.

Let me sweeten the deal.

I'll throw in the latest "King Martini" T shirt for half price if you buy the two together.

Comes in all sizes, but only one colour.

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/497951915/i_am_exciting_tshirt.jpg?width=350&height=350&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22crop%22%2C%22value%22%3A%7B%22x%22%3A58.3%2C%22y%22%3A0%2C%22w%22%3A233.3%2C%22h%22%3A280.0%7D%2C%22sequence%22%3A1%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK.

Let me sweeten the deal.

I'll throw in the latest "King Martini" T shirt for half price if you buy the two together.

Comes in all sizes, but only one colour.

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/497951915/i_am_exciting_tshirt.jpg?width=350&height=350&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22crop%22%2C%22value%22%3A%7B%22x%22%3A58.3%2C%22y%22%3A0%2C%22w%22%3A233.3%2C%22h%22%3A280.0%7D%2C%22sequence%22%3A1%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D">

:laugh:

Biggie Smiles

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Your being a crook is well documented in the current timeframe on at least two forums (references available privately on request.)  So yes, I am ... and I'm not the first so to accuse you.

And your continuing to trash my RL disfigurement seems to go against the current rules on this forum, which you'd well know if you had an attention span longer than a gnat's.  It's not a good look on you, except of course to your handler Big Dolt, who as you see will just point and laugh and pat your butt, since he can't seem to find much traction for this ten year old bullshit with anyone else despite the importance HE places on it.

Anonymous

Your being a crook is well documented in the current timeframe on at least two forums (references available privately on request.)  So yes, I am ... and I'm not the first so to accuse you.

And your continuing to trash my RL disfigurement seems to go against the current rules on this forum, which you'd well know if you had an attention span longer than a gnat's.  It's not a good look on you, except of course to your handler Big Dolt, who as you see will just point and laugh and pat your butt, since he can't seem to find much traction for this ten year old bullshit with anyone else despite the importance HE places on it.

Post proof I've ever robbed anybody, pothole face. If you are referring to the Paul Brothers Photoshop contest, if you would like, I'll ask the winner to post here and confirm they not only got the money, they got twice the amount because I was feeling generous. The contest was on Reddit too, which many here, even tho I completely outlined it before hand, refused to acknowledge.

As for your "disfigurement" or what I like to call, the true reveal of a monster , look at you, crying like a baby because somebody is making fun of you. Aren't you a grown ass man? Have some fucking dignity, or did that dissapear along with your nostrils?

What do you do in the summer? Since, you know....wearing sunglasses is a little out the question?

If somebody punched you square into your face void, could they seriously punch through you and turn you into a living, breathing, walking donut with eyes?

How many times have you been hit in the head randomly in public with a paper ball and heard "Kobe"?

Has your face ever been mistaken for a fire hydrant and you were woken up out the blue during the middle of the night from fire fighters breaking down your front door and running into your bedroom trying to stick a big ass hose to your head because somebody forgot to put the charcoal out next door?

Shall I go on?

Anonymous

Post proof I've ever robbed anybody, pothole face.

Post an affidavit from Vitty that you made good on the coffee mug that reached him in pieces.  Post links to FT to establish that you made good on BOTH of the contests for which you offered cash prizes.  Maybe then I'll reconsider my opinion.

As for your "disfigurement" or what I like to call, the true reveal of a monster , look at you, crying like a baby because somebody is making fun of you. Aren't you a grown ass man? Have some fucking dignity, or did that dissapear along with your nostrils?

What do you do in the summer? Since, you know....wearing sunglasses is a little out the question?

If somebody punched you square into your face void, could they seriously punch through you and turn you into a living, breathing, walking donut with eyes?

How many times have you been hit in the head randomly in public with a paper ball and heard "Kobe"?

Has your face ever been mistaken for a fire hydrant and you were woken up out the blue during the middle of the night from fire fighters breaking down your front door and running into your bedroom trying to stick a big ass hose to your head because somebody forgot to put the charcoal out next door?

Shall I go on?

That's probably better (or at least fresher) than anything Thuggie ever came up with, although God knows he tried long and hard.  But it has fuck all to do with you being a welsher.

Rotwang

And your continuing to trash my RL disfigurement seems to go against the current rules on this forum, which you'd well know if you had an attention span longer than a gnat's.

As much as I find taking cheap shots at a persons physical appearance, particularly those due to physiological maladies, repugnant and distasteful, they don't contravene current rules and policies.

I can say, however, that in the eyes of most members here, the usage of such slurs says more about the offender than the subject.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Rotwang"
As much as I find taking cheap shots at a persons physical appearance, particularly those due to physiological maladies, repugnant and distasteful, they don't contravene current rules and policies.

I vehemently disagree with you on this. You have been locking threads due to personal attacks when posters fight, rehash their past grievances and bring to light other unsavory details. How is this different?

If a male poster here gets genital cancer and one day his genitals falls off, are we then welcome to make a mockery of that?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Rotwang"

I vehemently disagree with you on this. You have been locking threads due to personal attacks when posters fight, rehash their past grievances and bring to light other unsavory details. How is this different?

If a male poster here gets genital cancer and one day his genitals falls off, are we then welcome to make a mockery of that?

If that happened to a poster, I'd hope they do not announce it on a flaming sub.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview