Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

The new Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2019, 08:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/mitm-irl-pc-buying-my-gf-a-coach-bag">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/ ... -coach-bag">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10872326/mitm-irl-pc-buying-my-gf-a-coach-bag

Coach bags are very nice..

That's very generous of you.

Anonymous

QuoteBlurt wrote:

I love the parallelism in the interplay between Fash and Martini.

He promises juicy content to come.

She promises to listen to his podcast in the future.

:laugh:

QuoteBlazor wrote:

I noticed that too a lot lol.

Though, she promised to watch a video I posted too  :mad:

Its ok, some people are quitters!

(hopes my reverse psychology about being a quitter works)

:laugh:

Is it bad if I havent listened to a KM podcast yet? Am I the only one lol?

I'm having a difficult time getting past the the first thirty minutes Blazor..

I will try watching more.

Odinson

Anonymous

QuoteKing Martini wrote:

First, this is the only time I am responding to you.

Second, do not try and twist things. It might work on others, but anybody with two brain cells in their head can see you are a complete nutjob.

You bragged about "looking up" my BM, my ex who passed away, and pictures of my kids. This is after whomever doxxed me. I don't, for one second, trust somebody so mentally unhinged, such as a fucking woman looking online for a husband when she already has one. Srsly.

You are a creepy human being, Caskur...I mean, Dovey. It's hypocritical how you looked down on the shit Caskur did to yours truly but, hey, you did the exact same thing and its OK.

And the gods honest truth, and if you can get the hamster wheel in your brain to spin for even a second, you will see it;

You were a kick

You are married

I never not once, came to see you (lost in Michigan, took the wrong bus, lol)

I has talking to somebody the entire time I was "in a relationship" with you who was away for, get this, two months in Europe who knew I was rat catching while she was gone.

You, were content.

I did not know you were this fucking crazy, tho. That's on me. And no offense, Dovey, you are kind of the type of person, after seeing the real you, I don't associate with in real life. I liked you better on the boards.

As for threatening, I was the one who asked for my shit to be deleted, they didn't make it happen. I admit, I was going to play up the "jilted ex" for views, but after reading the text messages you sent, I had to step the fuck away from this because you are a complete basket case.

I've moved the fuck on. Better yet, I was never really that interested. It was content, nothing more, and possibly one of the greatest troll jobs this game has ever seen.

And that's all I'm ever gonna say about this. Excuse me, I have to take a shower now.

And btw- if you would have looked at my Instagram the entire time we were "together", you would have seen countless pics of me and the gf, or the pics she was sending me that I posted.

Girl by.....er, old lady bye

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your relationship with Dove was real and not to boost ratings. What I find hardest to believe is that any man would touch Dove with a 10 metre disinfectant barge pole. She is a mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteKing Martini wrote:

Second, do not try and twist things. It might work on others, but anybody with two brain cells in their head can see you are a complete nutjob.

You bragged about "looking up" my BM, my ex who passed away, and pictures of my kids. This is after whomever doxxed me. I don't, for one second, trust somebody so mentally unhinged, such as a fucking woman looking online for a husband when she already has one. Srsly.

You are a creepy human being, Caskur...I mean, Dovey. It's hypocritical how you looked down on the shit Caskur did to yours truly but, hey, you did the exact same thing and its OK.

And the gods honest truth, and if you can get the hamster wheel in your brain to spin for even a second, you will see it;

You were a kick

You are married

I has talking to somebody the entire time I was "in a relationship" with you who was away for, get this, two months in Europe who knew I was rat catching while she was gone.

You, were content.

I did not know you were this fucking crazy, tho. That's on me. And no offense, Dovey, you are kind of the type of person, after seeing the real you, I don't associate with in real life. I liked you better on the boards.

As for threatening, I was the one who asked for my shit to be deleted, they didn't make it happen. I admit, I was going to play up the "jilted ex" for views, but after reading the text messages you sent, I had to step the fuck away from this because you are a complete basket case.

I've moved the fuck on. Better yet, I was never really that interested. It was content, nothing more, and possibly one of the greatest troll jobs this game has ever seen.

And that's all I'm ever gonna say about this. Excuse me, I have to take a shower now.

And btw- if you would have looked at my Instagram the entire time we were "together", you would have seen countless pics of me and the gf, or the pics she was sending me that I posted.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your relationship with Dove was real and not to boost ratings. What I find hardest to believe is that any man would touch Dove with a 10 metre disinfectant barge pole. She is a mess.

That's more than a little harsh.

Anonymous

QuoteKing Martini wrote:

You were a kick

You are married

You, were content.

Nah, Dovey ain't that bad.

She's intelligent, considerate, very loving, understanding, drop dead gorgeous, a great cook, an amazing mom, and is one of, if not my best friend at the moment.

I've seen this women do more with less then anybody else I've ever known. Is she a nutjob? Pfft, ask her yourself, she will tell you she is, but she's not a complete nutjob.

As for the "doomed Dovey/Poofer forum relationship" that was played out on the forums, I think enough quality content was provided for everyone to post about.

Are we together? Are we friends? Do we hate each other? Nobody really knows, I guess..........

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
QuoteKing Martini wrote:

You were a kick

You are married

You, were content.

She's intelligent, considerate, very loving, understanding, drop dead gorgeous, a great cook, an amazing mom, and is one of, if not my best friend at the moment.

I've seen this women do more with less then anybody else I've ever known. Is she a nutjob? Pfft, ask her yourself, she will tell you she is, but she's not a complete nutjob.

As for the "doomed Dovey/Poofer forum relationship" that was played out on the forums, I think enough quality content was provided for everyone to post about.

Are we together? Are we friends? Do we hate each other? Nobody really knows, I guess..........

Aha

Pants Yamato

I here Dovey is missing teeth and because of it when she breaths heavy she inadvertently whistles the theme song from Jaws.......Not to mention her needing to change her panties on an hourly basis due to heavy yeast discharge. She should be a baker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"I here Dovey is missing teeth and because of it when she breaths heavy she inadvertently whistles the theme song from Jaws.......Not to mention her needing to change her panties on an hourly basis due to heavy yeast discharge. She should be a baker.

Hello Pants.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

That's good the relationship only existed online. Dove needs another relationship like SG needs more spam threads from locustbud.

Anonymous

That's good the relationship only existed online. Dove needs another relationship like SG needs more spam threads from locustbud.

I think it's a good idea for Dove to take a nice long break from relationships.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Dove and I are getting married next Tuesday.

I want to make the wedding cake.

Blurt

Only if you pop out of it while wearing a purple spandex catsuit.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview