Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Write Protected

Started by caskur, August 23, 2019, 03:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Software Troubles.

Software comes with your devices and that was no different for my camera.

Despite me trying to keep everything tidy, more than 17,000 pictures loaded to my Photofunstudio 6.0 was drastically slowing my photography work down so I came up with the idea, save the pictures on your external Hard drive, and uninstall the program.. Then re-install.

I'm cutting out the middle part and getting to the crux/end... That worked EXCEPT FOR, I can NO LONGER get my 4 K videos and 4 K pictures to load to the computer because it says they are "Write Protected...

I am super pissed off. I feel like murdering something... like the Panasonic company for starters.

What should I do?

Should I go to the place I bought the camera, at JB Hi-Fi 3 years ago?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I hate the internet these days... they're always scamming users.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rotwang

You should be able to log in as Admin and change their access permissions.

Alternately, if they are only "Write" protected, open it and save the files with a different name. Then delete the protected files.

caskur

I was using the old software for the DMC-FH25

now I'm loading the software for the DMC-FZ300  

All is well...

phuck, I'm dumb!~  :mad:

ps, I still hate computers.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I can't believe reloading the stupid program planted 17,035 pictures back to it.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I can't believe reloading the stupid program planted 17,035 pictures back to it.

That's good caskur..

That would be a lot of pictures to lose.

caskur

I'm still working on it HOURS later... I'm dwn to 16060 atm
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I'm still working on it HOURS later... I'm dwn to 16060 atm

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: