Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Flamers in need

Started by Pants Yamato, August 29, 2019, 02:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pants Yamato

We need to help some down and out flamers. Some flamers are in need of life saving surgeries, some are getting evicted from their homes and some have hit rock bottom so hard they can't even cry themselves to sleep at night because they have been drained dry.

Modern times ladies and gentlemen has not been kind to the posters of the past, use this thread to offer some well wishes, encouragement and love for those who have given so much but now have so very little.

Anonymous

If one or two flamers have fell on hard times, I hope things get better for them.

Anonymous

I've got donor fatigue. If destitute old flamers want well wishes, they are  going to have have to use what little resources they have left and pay me for it.

Pants Yamato

Without going into detail a very well known flamer from a Brawl Hall this persons family has set up a go fund me page detailing this persons terrible medical decline. The person in question was quite popular and now is bed ridden and helpless. This poster has lost everything they were forced to sell their house.

I don't wish to name this person or post a link to the page for PI reasons but long time posters should find the page quite easy.

Be thankful for what you have.

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "Shen Li"I've got donor fatigue. If destitute old flamers want well wishes, they are  going to have have to use what little resources they have left and pay me for it.

A pic of an exposed nipple speaks volumes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I've got donor fatigue. If destitute old flamers want well wishes, they are  going to have have to use what little resources they have left and pay me for it.

The last thing I want to see is any exposed body part of a geriatric flamer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Without going into detail a very well known flamer from a Brawl Hall this persons family has set up a go fund me page detailing this persons terrible medical decline. The person in question was quite popular and now is bed ridden and helpless. This poster has lost everything they were forced to sell their house.

I don't wish to name this person or post a link to the page for PI reasons but long time posters should find the page quite easy.

I'm very sorry about that person's health and financial problems.

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I was talking about your nipple.

Hey I could drop some marshmallows off your tits creating a landslide and I could valiantly rescue your salmon if your game?

Anonymous

Hey I could drop some marshmallows off your tits creating a landslide and I could valiantly rescue your salmon if your game?

My ASS is my best feature. If you dropped anything on it, ti'll bounce off.

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Without going into detail a very well known flamer from a Brawl Hall this persons family has set up a go fund me page detailing this persons terrible medical decline. The person in question was quite popular and now is bed ridden and helpless. This poster has lost everything they were forced to sell their house.

I'm very sorry about that person's health and financial problems.

It's just a reminder that no matter how much people write worded hate there is real breathing people behind these posts. Some are homeless and missing teeth, some are fat with mental issues, some have been know to piss their pants during seizures but dammit they are people.

Pants Yamato

An Asian with an ass? My worldly experience tells me that's rarer than picking your nose and pulling out a chunk of pristine jade.

Anonymous

An Asian with an ass? My worldly experience tells me that's rarer than picking your nose and pulling out a chunk of pristine jade.

Not anymore.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/f8/38/c7f8389eed841cdf2feaa8e0d3c694cf.jpg">

Anonymous

Not anymore.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/f8/38/c7f8389eed841cdf2feaa8e0d3c694cf.jpg">

She's a curvy one......that look is catching on in East Asia and among East Asian North Americans.

Anonymous

My worldly experience tells me you aint got worldly experience.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview